Author Topic: The apparent 'massive' story  (Read 5315 times)

Offline Walshy7

• metete un palo por el culo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
The apparent 'massive' story
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:00:01 pm »
that the press are holding off about us until they hear 100% kosha, I have heard what it is and i  called it ages ago, i think from the tone of rushians topics last week that he has also, so does anyone have a clue?
'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline Comrade

• Kopite
Re: The apparent 'massive' story
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 11:02:03 pm »
Rick Parry is gay?

Offline binge

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 11:03:18 pm »
what is then

Offline lfcdave

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 11:03:18 pm »
Come on let us all in. its christmas!!

Offline binge

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 11:03:59 pm »
give us a clue

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 11:04:07 pm »
Rick Parry had a chrimbo tie on today with snowflakes on for the UEFA chrimbo party.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 11:04:23 pm »
You can't start a thread like this and not give us the money shot ffs

Offline Surprise me.

• Is 2" bigger than fordy87.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Formerly El Torres.
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 11:05:22 pm »
the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texas Reds Fan

• The first to learn about Project: Rename LFC
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is emptiness, emptiness is form
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 11:05:53 pm »
that the press are holding off about us until they hear 100% kosha, I have heard what it is and i  called it ages ago, i think from the tone of rushians topics last week that he has also, so does anyone have a clue?

The media waiting to publish a story until they're sure they have it all correct? What?

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 11:06:17 pm »
I am NOT getting my missus a vacuum cleaner for Christmas.. FFS! When will these rumous ever end? :butt

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 11:07:03 pm »
The "Rafa will be sacked, Mourinho's already been contacted 3 times and will take over in the summer" story?

Or the "Hicks and Gillett can't afford the stadium so are going to look at groundshare again" story?

Or the "Rick Parry's evil twin Ernesto has kidknapped Rick, took over his life and because of an irrational hatred of all things red has set about destroying L.F.C" story?

Or the "Never-Ending" story?  Which was crap, they should have ended it after the first page.  And it was a crap film too.
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline LFCMunkee

• Cheekee!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 11:07:48 pm »
Fucking rumours! Piss off the media or whoever's making all this shit up!
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall - so the referee booked him

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 11:08:53 pm »
Or the "Never-Ending" story?  Which was crap, they should have ended it after the first page.  And it was a crap film too.

Fuck off, you can drive for fucking McLaren :no :P

Offline Texas Reds Fan

• The first to learn about Project: Rename LFC
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is emptiness, emptiness is form
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:57 pm »
The "Rafa will be sacked, Mourinho's already been contacted 3 times and will take over in the summer" story?

Or the "Hicks and Gillett can't afford the stadium so are going to look at groundshare again" story?

Or the "Rick Parry's evil twin Ernesto has kidknapped Rick, took over his life and because of an irrational hatred of all things red has set about destroying L.F.C" story?

According to some, a few of those are closer to being true than the average conspiracy theory.  ::)

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 11:10:57 pm »
come on i wanna go for tea and biccies

Offline MFletcher

• Legacy Fan
  • Rafa, Rafael; Rafael Benitez
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 11:12:43 pm »
I assume you intend to tell us what the story is after watching some of those in the thread hit the panic button?
They don't care about Rafa,
They don't care about the fans,
Liverpool Football Club is in the wrong hands.

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 11:13:43 pm »

'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 11:14:25 pm »
now i can go have my tea and biccies

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 11:14:34 pm »
Boom, in one. Its happening boys, it really is.

Apparently the national media are so short of 100% moles that they wont go public with anything these days until it is sound so's not to upset the powers that be, but appraently the echo and bascombe are sitting on this.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 11:15:14 pm »
If that is the case, Rafa will leave now, he won't hang around.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 11:15:52 pm »
Hicks doesnt like Rafa, Hicks wants to sell his share cause he's skint, G & H thought they could have got a groundshare and share the loan?

Another load of shite wish everyone would fuck off with these rumours cause its fucking up our on the pitch performances's

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 11:16:04 pm »
Thats why rafa is now publicly asking for a new contract. ( i think)

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's no "what should be", there is only what is
  • Super Title: Raised by wolves, but taught by Aston Villa
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 11:16:28 pm »

Apparently the national media are so short of 100% moles that they wont go public with anything these days until it is sound so's not to upset the powers that be, but appraently the echo and bascombe are sitting on this.

Are you sure it isn't that "aurelio, voronin and benayoun are shite and not worthy of a liverpool team, no pace anywhere in the team, going to be one long night,"
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...
The man ain't got no culture"

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 11:16:31 pm »

99.9% of what they write is shite

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 11:17:09 pm »
99.9% of what they write is shite

FACT.

(Think you missed that).
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...

Offline MFletcher

• Legacy Fan
  • Rafa, Rafael; Rafael Benitez
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 11:17:53 pm »
I think I'd turn off the lights, close the curtains, curl up in a ball in the corner and weep uncontrollably if the Yanks demonstrated such a complete disregard for the supporters' feelings.

I really doubt it to be true though. I fail to see why they would appoint a manager who is more outspoken than Rafa, would be just as demanding regarding funds, who Rafa has beat three times in three semi finals and who the fans don't actually want anywhere near the club - let alone managing it.

And I'm sure Rafa would sooner walk than know he was going in the summer - he walked from Valencia and I don't think he'd hesitate to do the same here if he thought he was going to be replaced in seven months time.
They don't care about Rafa,
They don't care about the fans,
Liverpool Football Club is in the wrong hands.

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 11:18:14 pm »
why do people insist on undermining rafa by starting these bullshit threads.

no quotes, no sources, no truth just 'ive heard from a mate' bullshit

this very well may be true but untill some actual concrete evidence appears give it a rest will ya

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 11:18:15 pm »
Are you sure it isn't that "aurelio, voronin and benayoun are shite and not worthy of a liverpool team, no pace anywhere in the team, going to be one long night,"
Good one, well prove me wrong... are they any good... no they are shite and they got very lucky on the night

hoonin

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 11:19:07 pm »
Ahhhh. I love the smell of napalm rumour in the mourning morning

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 11:19:08 pm »
Good one, well prove me wrong... are they any good... no they are shite and they got very lucky on the night

Can you luckily win 8-0?  ::)

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:06 pm »
that the press are holding off about us until they hear 100% kosha,

Have you seen the S*ns headlines today?

Man U stars in Roasting and you think the media are holding back on a new manager for Liverpool FFS get a grip.

Offline Ned Kelly

• Simple, really.
  • Kopite
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 11:24:17 pm »

Bollocks. Jose would say yes after one call , he fuckin loves this club .FACT
Would you rather win the lottery or Joe Royles head full of Fifty pence pieces ?

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 11:25:13 pm »

;D Only kidding around, I just love your custom title so much I thought it bore repeating.

For the record, I wouldn't say they're "shite" as such, if not exactly world beaters either. You weren't the only one to get it wrong that night, just unfortunate that's all.

The wider point is to try to avoid being negative: things don't always pan out the worst way you can imagine.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 11:25:24 pm »
But there's something not quite right at our club.  Mourinho is an arrogant twat and wound Lpool supporters up - in fact wound all supporters up.

Can't help feeling he'd be a success though - and he'd walk to Anfield for the job.

Can't contemplate how I'd feel if it did happen.

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:52 pm »
whatever. we will see, things are not good ,everyone can see that, its not rumor, this is from trusted, seasoned kopites

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:12 pm »
They've got us to the point where we make up our own rumours. so why don't we make up some positive ones instead of the usual shite that everyone else makes up. The last thing we need is some self-fulfilling prophesies of the "We're doomed" variety.
In fact I've heard from a very good source that G&H have found themselves a nice little house next door but one to the King Harry and they will be moving in permanently by next Feb.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Walshy7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:26 pm »
;D Only kidding around, I just love your custom title so much I thought it bore repeating.

For the record, I wouldn't say they're "shite" as such, if not exactly world beaters either. You weren't the only one to get it wrong that night, just unfortunate that's all.

The wider point is to try to avoid being negative: things don't always pan out the worst way you can imagine.
thats a fair point, it is happening though, seriously, i know i have been caught out being negative before, but this is different

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:42 pm »
But there's something not quite right at our club.  Mourinho is an arrogant twat and wound Lpool supporters up - in fact wound all supporters up.

Can't help feeling he'd be a success though - and he'd walk to Anfield for the job.

Can't contemplate how I'd feel if it did happen.
I don't think he'd do well with us.

He wouldn't have the megabucks he had at Chelsea and his tactics include "Go on Huth, go play up front".

As for this thread - no quotes, no source, should equate to no post.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:48 pm »
Why the fuck are we even dissgussing Mourhino here  :no we fuckin hate his guts with a passion.

This is the second topic today about that twat, just fuck him off and the shitty arse topics about him.

How any Liverpool fan can hate someone with so much passion over three years then want to welcome him with open arms at Anfield then in my eyes they are just glory hunting twats. Fuck off with your Mourhino he doesnt belong at our great club causae he's a c*nt.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 11:31:53 pm »
Source?...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.