Author Topic: Javier Mascherano  (Read 403987 times)

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
Re: Mascherano hits out at Liverpool
« Reply #3560 on: February 3, 2011, 07:48:50 pm »
I very much doubt that Barca offered him more than he was on at Liverpool.

How much was he on at Liverpool?
hi

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3561 on: February 3, 2011, 07:48:53 pm »
Hmm, not sure entirely about Masch's situation and the exact reasons for him leaving. It's all a bit confusing and given that he did leave when Purslow was here and we had a managerial change, I don't think he's entirely wrong. Still best to keep his mouth shut.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline HarleyKewell7

• Anny Roader
  • Hasn't got a bad passing range, this lad
« Reply #3562 on: February 3, 2011, 07:49:11 pm »
Masch said after he left that he didnt like the way we handled the transfer and that he'd talk about it one day.

Whilst we were being run by some colourful characters then, Masch didn't like the way we handled things because we didn't jump up and down at Barcelona's first paltry offer.
Why did we sell Heskey?

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #3563 on: February 3, 2011, 07:50:01 pm »
How much was he on at Liverpool?
don't know,couldn't care less and it's not the issue here at all.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline imnotcomingback

• Kopite
« Reply #3564 on: February 3, 2011, 07:50:11 pm »
Mascherano needs to decide on an excuse for leaving and stick to it.  This about the fifth one he's used so far - homesick, bad owners, poo wife, no friends, language barrier etc

Probably more a case of honour amongst thieves.

The both went for the bigger better deal and that's the long and short of it.
YNWA

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3565 on: February 3, 2011, 07:50:34 pm »
If Mascherano told me today's date I'd have to check. The guy will say whatever it takes to make himself look like the victim. Thanks for the effort in your time here, now enjoy your career elsewhere.
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3566 on: February 3, 2011, 07:50:45 pm »
My understanding is that Benitez had an agreement with Chamakh's advisers and they advised him that the best move was to join Liverpool. Tomkins has confirmed this, as for the wages the Chamkh deal was shelved to go after Joe Cole.

I doubt very much that Chamakh is getting as much at Arsenal as Cole is here, where I do agree though is that I think Chamakh would of been stark raving mad to of turned down Arsenal for a H&G owned Liverpool.

The problem is Purslow played football manager and took that decision away from Chamakh and when you come to think about it Mascherano 18 months ago turned his back on a move to Barcelona and stayed at Liverpool.
Well that's the Chamakh thing sorted then, as aligns with my own understanding. But Masch wanting to stay and agreeing a new contract in principle? I can't see that mate, not at all, Cecil or no Cecil.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3567 on: February 3, 2011, 07:50:57 pm »
Fuck off Masch. You got your move by refusing to play for us. That meant we got fucked over on your fee. Show some gratitude to the club who saved you from West Hams bench. Bellend.

This. Masch was offered a contract, didn't sign it, but he says the club made no effort to keep him? So when he refused to play against Man City, we should of said its ok, we'll keep you and you play when you feel like it?
As for the Malvina's fuck off, there ours and all the oil that goes with them. Argie twat, sit on Barca's bench and shut the fuck up.
People are fucked of at Torres because he chose to leave by the back exit, the blokes a fucking coward. Get your money on a small hamstring tightness for Sunday.
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #3568 on: February 3, 2011, 07:51:04 pm »
If he left because his wife hated England, why is he now saying the club didn't do enough to keep him?

I think it confirms both ideas are bollocks. He left because he wanted to.

the club offered him a new contract,he refused to sign it,he moved to barcas bench

as far as im concerned he has nothing to do with this club anymore and neither does the new chelsea rent boy,so from now on i dont give a fuck what any of them have to say

he could have shown a lot more class ala babel,garcia and even alonso after leaving,suppose its just sour grapes

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3569 on: February 3, 2011, 07:51:52 pm »

Not necessarily the issue, but would be some nice auxiliary info for helping us to understand his sentiments, and to try to figure out what exactly he is on about.

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3570 on: February 3, 2011, 07:52:03 pm »
Whilst we were being run by some colourful characters then, Masch didn't like the way we handled things because we didn't jump up and down at Barcelona's first paltry offer.

Indeed. They got him on the cheap because of his 'back door' actions. What he means is we should have just bowed to his demands.

Offline trojaneddie

• Kemlynite
  • YNWA Luis Suarez
« Reply #3571 on: February 3, 2011, 07:53:04 pm »
Here you go Masch, have a read of this son, while you're relaxing on the bench there....

"We will never ever put any one person in front of this club.
If we've lost one, we've lost one. I don't know whose gain it is (in the transfer dealings) and neither will anyone until such time as years have gone by.
The most important people are the people at the club who care for the club;" Kenny Dalglish 3/2/11

Che, Ferguson - Lavate la boca para habiar de Sir Suarez

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #3572 on: February 3, 2011, 07:53:09 pm »

It is the issue.

You don't know, like most on here, so why you feel the need to cast judgement when you don't have all the facts is beyond me.
hi

Offline bennynot4me

• Main Stander
« Reply #3573 on: February 3, 2011, 07:53:19 pm »
should buy the c*nt back at the end of the season

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3574 on: February 3, 2011, 07:54:06 pm »
I very much doubt that Barca offered him more than he was on at Liverpool.
He is making more money there without any doubt whatsoever. He's paying less than half the tax rate than here for one thing.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3575 on: February 3, 2011, 07:54:35 pm »
Indeed. They got him on the cheap because of his 'back door' actions. What he means is we should have just bowed to his demands.
He wanted out for over a year but stayed because of Xabi. Liverpool should have had the decency to come to an agreement with Barca for Masch when the season ended (maybe we could have had a Toure/Mash swap) rather than leaving it until the end of August.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3576 on: February 3, 2011, 07:54:48 pm »
Piss off, Mascherano, you over rated fuck.
If you've got something to say, say it to our new midfielder, Raul Meireles.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #3577 on: February 3, 2011, 07:55:36 pm »
Mascherano, you seem to have conquered Moron Mountain, congratulations! And congratulations on attaining an MVP status at Barcelona and on your countless performances in the Catalan shirt! Undoubtedly, their enormous success is largely due to you.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3578 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:08 pm »

Back door actions even for you that is a low blow, if there was one person who could be accused of back door actions it was Cecil, if you want confirmation ask Mascherano's International team mate Insua.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline scouse29

• Legacy Fan
  • Koppite
« Reply #3579 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:12 pm »
How are we to show an interest when it was his wish to leave or rather his wifes?

Petty really.
The Liverpool way!!!

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3580 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:18 pm »
Shouldn't that read "Former football Mascherano hits out at Liverpool"?

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3581 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »
Piss off, Mascherano, you over rated fuck.
If you've got something to say, say it to our new midfielder, Raul Meireles.
Could not agree more
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3582 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
Well that's the Chamakh thing sorted then, as aligns with my own understanding. But Masch wanting to stay and agreeing a new contract in principle? I can't see that mate, not at all, Cecil or no Cecil.

Think Al's version is complete bollocks. Chamakh announced he was signing for Arsenal early last year, Cole was announced to be not given a new contract at Chelsea, to everyones shock, in May.

Doubt very much Purslow wanted or thought he could get Cole around the same time we were negotiating for Chamakh.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #3583 on: February 3, 2011, 07:56:52 pm »

Masche left on his own accord, with our support for him ringing in his ears. He left through the front door, with most of our best wishes

On the one hand I admire him because he always put a shift in for us unlike Torres the last 6 months. But he's really bullshitting with this one.

He also doesn't differentiate between the supporters who gave him universal support even when we knew he was off, and the board, who fucked us up and whom we were fighting, more than Masche or any of our players ever were.

We don't expect everyone who leaves us to be like Luis Garcia, but just leave the disingenuousness please.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #3584 on: February 3, 2011, 07:57:27 pm »
Well,  nothing to see here, move along
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3585 on: February 3, 2011, 07:57:45 pm »
He wanted out for over a year but stayed because of Xabi. Liverpool should have had the decency to come to an agreement with Barca for Masch when the season ended (maybe we could have had a Toure/Mash swap) rather than leaving it until the end of August.
He was also captaining his side at the World Cup and as soon as it was over he had the owl-faced c*nt stalking him by phone.

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3586 on: February 3, 2011, 07:58:16 pm »
Ahhhh FUCK OFF.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #3587 on: February 3, 2011, 07:58:18 pm »
It is the issue.

You don't know, like most on here, so why you feel the need to cast judgement when you don't have all the facts is beyond me.
here's the answer:

Mascherano needs to decide on an excuse for leaving and stick to it.  This about the fifth one he's used so far - homesick, bad owners, poo wife, no friends, language barrier etc
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3588 on: February 3, 2011, 07:59:17 pm »
He was also captaining his side at the World Cup and as soon as it was over he had the owl-faced c*nt stalking him by phone.

Oh the poor lamb.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3589 on: February 3, 2011, 07:59:40 pm »
Big bad Liverpool and their bullying of their players.....

Leave by the back door. Javier, you left by the back door because you refused to play and if you did play, you would have left through the front door with the vast majority cherring your name as a true pro.
As for the old #9...if he doesnt understand what was wrong there, then he never will.

Javier...Javier...More playing and less talking. Oh, wait.....

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3590 on: February 3, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »
Some very bitter people here.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3591 on: February 3, 2011, 07:59:51 pm »
What a collection of self important bitter c*nts we've had here over the last few years.  Glad to see the back of him.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3592 on: February 3, 2011, 07:59:52 pm »
At least this confirms one thing, given he can't distinguish between the usurped club of the Tumours, Cecil and the OFC, and the reclaimed club of FSG and Kenny, is that he's never coming back. Xabi remains a slim pipedream.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #3593 on: February 3, 2011, 08:00:37 pm »
Shouldn't that read "Former football Mascherano hits out at Liverpool"?

He's done well for himself considering he used to be a football.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3594 on: February 3, 2011, 08:01:22 pm »
Take it Masch has a lot of time on his hands to think about things on that bench.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline impz

• Kopite
« Reply #3595 on: February 3, 2011, 08:01:40 pm »
Any idea how much money it was worth?
Triple the amount he was earning... £30k up to £90 k
from the land of ice and fire.

Ohh and the occasional bank collapse and finacial crisis.

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3596 on: February 3, 2011, 08:01:43 pm »
The problem is that Purslow and Liverpool FC are very much still one, even after all the stunts he pulled, all the harm he did Christian Purslow is still an employee of Liverpool FC.

I just wish to god NESV would wise up and get rid of the poisonous little c*nt because do you know what no matter what Mascherano and Torres have done they still contributed a 1000 times more to the successes of the Club than Purslow ever did.

People start to judge you by the company you choose to keep, I think Henry and Werner would be wise to act on that.

I agree with majority of what you've said but I do not see Purslow and Liverpool as one. Did you ever regard Hicks/Gillette as one with Liverpool FC?

It was a strange and bizarre situation. Quite hard to describe but we were never as one. People, not from or involved with our club, have every right to assume that, but us, the fans, the players; we know better. Mascherano just chooses to ignore this fact and perhaps use it as a fall back for the direction his career has taken since leaving Liverpool FC.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3597 on: February 3, 2011, 08:02:31 pm »

By Telegraph staff 12:30PM GMT 25 Mar 2010

Securing the Argentina captain and goalkeeper Jose Reina on extended deals have been a priority of manager Liverpool Rafael Benitez.

With Reina close to finally concluding the deal it appears Mascherano will not be far behind him.

"The club are talking with my agents," said Mascherano, who was a reported target for Barcelona in the summer.

"I don't like to be involved in the contract meetings so I leave that to my agents and the people at the club.

"Liverpool know I want to stay. I don't think it will be difficult to arrive at a deal and we will see what happens in the next few weeks."

Benitez has always been confident the 25 year-old would extend his stay at Anfield despite speculation to the contrary and the player sees his future at Anfield.

"I have never said I was not happy at Liverpool. That was the press," said Mascherano, who has been one of the more consistent performers in a disappointing season - even when filling in as an emergency right-back on a couple of occasions.

"I am happy here and the only way I can show that is with my performances on the pitch.

"I always try to do everything I can to help my team-mates and manager.

"Sometimes I can do well and sometimes I can't, but I always look to give 100 per cent in training and in games."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/7520521/Javier-Mascherano-to-sign-new-Liverpool-deal-soon.html

I honestly don't think you can get much more unequivocal than that, Jorabchian also went on 5 Live and Talkshite and said Mascherano had never been happier at the Club. There was no need to do that he could of just said exactly what Torres, Gerrard and Carra said that they would see what happened at the end of the season.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3598 on: February 3, 2011, 08:02:35 pm »
Yes it is, take these comments of him & Torres after leaving and compare them to Xabi's comments 10 days ago and you'll get your answer.

Couldn't agree more.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Breitner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3599 on: February 3, 2011, 08:03:05 pm »
What a collection of self important bitter c*nts we've had here over the last few years.  Glad to see the back of him.

Exactly mate. The worse thing is hearing people defend them. At least Kenny is slowly bringing back the 'club is bigger than any individual' mantra.