Author Topic: Will the Season Ticket waiting list be wiped out?  (Read 16911 times)

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Will the Season Ticket waiting list be wiped out?
« Reply #80 on: September 5, 2007, 08:52:08 pm »
I don't think the waiting list will be wiped with the move but I think within a few years, anyone who wants a season ticket will be able to get one.

It will be easier to buy individual match tickets meaning demand for season tickets will drop.  Season ticket holders will give up their tickets in favour of selecting the games they wish to go to and it'll soon get to the stage where anyone who wants a season ticket will be able to buy one.

78,000 is a lot of seats.

Indeed.

Only thing which worries me is this idea of "match books" where by you pay a one off fee at the start of the season for every home game but don't get the privaledges for away games etc which seasies get. I mean I'd still get one because I'd rather pay off my home games in one go than find 35 quid every other week but the main reason I'd like a seasie is for the aways etc.
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline Kemlyn 28

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2007, 08:35:34 pm »
Bought mine in 88' had to wait about 30 seconds for the girl to pass it over the counter.
 Just turn up and buy one in them days , oh and we had the most exciting team in our history as well!!
Happy days.

I gave my Rd End season ticket in 1987,then changed my mind after the season had started and just turned up at the ground and bought one for the Kemlyn for a couple os seasons and then went in the Kop for a year before going back in the Kemlyn ever since.It was so easy to do back then.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2007, 11:49:56 am »
I think 55% is a really stupid idea. The idea that the Kop is going to be the stage that performs to the rest of the stadium when its full of Japanese tourists is just crazy. We definately need to increase this ratio.
i disagree, dont think there should be season ticket holders on the kop..window sales would be best.theres far too many season ticket holders on the kop now who dont create any atmosphere.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Part of the establishment
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2007, 10:33:11 am »
i disagree, dont think there should be season ticket holders on the kop..window sales would be best.theres far too many season ticket holders on the kop now who dont create any atmosphere.

yes, but lots of those season ticket holders have given their life to Liverpool fc, and should be allowed to stay there.

The trouble is, in terms of atmosphere, lots of season ticket holders don't sing, but lots of day trippers don't sing either. I dont know the perfect solution in terms of generating atmosphere, but singing blocks, like the one at the back of the kop now might be the way forward.
Our round the world trip.

www.getjealous.com/sas091011

Offline DanMB

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2007, 01:15:06 pm »
I'd rather buy into a singing block...

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2007, 03:49:04 pm »
A singing block or blocks would be the best way. If parry et al want their famous 12th man to shine in the new stadium they best had do something about it.

We will soon see what they care about more money or the fans, if that hasn't been unanimously answered already with athens
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

Offline Doc Evil

• PunjabEvo - "Goin' Madrid lad? Gorranyspares?"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kelvin McKenzie is a c*nt. SOS 7175
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2007, 12:01:43 am »
Given a choice, a standing singing block for me every time.
"You going to Madrid lad? Gorrany spares?"