Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 311231 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #1520 on: November 2, 2019, 10:15:56 am »
Apparently another Fox anchor of 23 years has quit, saying "facts matter". Dont recognize her but seems to be a trickle of people forming who've decided they've had enough.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1521 on: November 3, 2019, 08:05:36 pm »

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1522 on: November 4, 2019, 03:05:28 pm »
https://twitter.com/taralarosa/status/1190835713475932160?s=21

Wait until the end ;D

So, that 'Epstein didn't kill himself' meme - it's been co-opted by right-wingers all over facebook. The thinking behind it must be as a distraction to the impeachment stuff. I have two Trumpers on my facebook list, one is all in, and he's just been spamming with these memes for the last week or two. And they are all coming from these conversative meme sites (I went down a rabbit hole yesterday looking at them, they really are disgusting people).

So there's a definite agenda there, shrouded in the disguise of 'let's keep this in the news' - but it's all just a ploy to smear the Clintons and misdirect people's atention. So not funny really

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1523 on: November 5, 2019, 11:51:31 am »

So, that 'Epstein didn't kill himself' meme - it's been co-opted by right-wingers all over facebook. The thinking behind it must be as a distraction to the impeachment stuff. I have two Trumpers on my facebook list, one is all in, and he's just been spamming with these memes for the last week or two. And they are all coming from these conversative meme sites (I went down a rabbit hole yesterday looking at them, they really are disgusting people).

So there's a definite agenda there, shrouded in the disguise of 'let's keep this in the news' - but it's all just a ploy to smear the Clintons and misdirect people's atention. So not funny really

But if you consider the circumstances around his death and the ongoing investigations it's a possibility he was indeed killed.

The right wing nutjobs are trying to hijack it to smear the liberal elite and all that crap but it shouldn't really detract from Epstein, the company he carried and the things he did.

:D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1524 on: November 5, 2019, 01:09:52 pm »
But if you consider the circumstances around his death and the ongoing investigations it's a possibility he was indeed killed.

The right wing nutjobs are trying to hijack it to smear the liberal elite and all that crap but it shouldn't really detract from Epstein, the company he carried and the things he did.

Need to see more pictures like that during the election.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1525 on: November 5, 2019, 02:32:53 pm »

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #1526 on: November 5, 2019, 03:09:40 pm »
Need to see more pictures like that during the election.

Trump when talking about Epstein in 2002:

“He's terrific” adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

:D

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1527 on: November 7, 2019, 06:06:55 pm »

The whole thing is shady as fk and I'd love to know the whole truth about what went on with his life and death - but the right-wing are cynically using it right now to distract from impeachment and smear Clinton, as if anyone but them care about Bill and Hillary these days.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1528 on: November 14, 2019, 04:26:20 pm »
Trump ally spouting some pretty fucking wild conspiracy theories on Fox:

Joe diGenova, a former US prosecutor, touted a series of false and misleading conspiracy theories on Wednesday in an attempt to cast doubt on the motive of a top State Department official who testified to Congress during the first public impeachment hearing into Mr Trump.

It came in response to an unfounded suggestion by Lou Dobbs, a Fox Business News presenter who is fiercely loyal to the US president, that George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, wanted to protect Mr Soros from any investigations by the Ukrainian authorities. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Mr Soros.

Well there’s no doubt that George Soros controls a very large part of the career foreign service of the United States State Department,” Mr DiGenova told Mr Dobbs.

He also controls the activities of FBI agents overseas, who work for NGOs, work with NGOs. That was very evident in Ukraine, and Kent was part of that.”

The false accusations play into a common antisemitic trope touted by the far-right and much of the Republican Party that Mr Soros, a left-leaning Jewish businessman, controls governments across the Western world.

“He ran it, Soros ran it,” Mr diGenova continued in reference to the State Department. “He corrupted FBI officials, he corrupted foreign service officers, and the bottom line is this: George Soros wants to run Ukraine, and he is doing everything he can to use every lever of the United States government to make that happen, for business interest, not for good government business.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-hearing-latest-soros-digenova-state-department-fbi-fox-lou-dobbs-a9202666.html
Believer

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1529 on: March 18, 2020, 07:51:15 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ifKbwDf51bA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ifKbwDf51bA</a>
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1530 on: March 18, 2020, 08:01:15 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ifKbwDf51bA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ifKbwDf51bA</a>

Have to confess I’ve little to zero knowledge of Fox News but that is a massive step change coinciding with Trumps directional change.  Funny that.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1531 on: March 19, 2020, 08:32:07 am »
Have to confess I’ve little to zero knowledge of Fox News but that is a massive step change coinciding with Trumps directional change.  Funny that.

Who is feeding who though? Some have described it as a "circle-jerk", which is a deeply unpleasant image considering the main players.

Perhaps the penny dropped and they realised that telling only their followers that the virus was a hoax was not the best move. Only FOX viewers would be going to the beach and bars and generally partying like it was 1999. Pity.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #1532 on: March 19, 2020, 08:57:50 am »
Perhaps the penny dropped and they realised that telling only their followers that the virus was a hoax was not the best move. Only FOX viewers would be going to the beach and bars and generally partying like it was 1999. Pity.

Exactly this, I said last week to my mate the way its being reported in the states could see the majority of fatalities come from one side of the political divide.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1533 on: March 19, 2020, 09:13:56 am »
Exactly this, I said last week to my mate the way its being reported in the states could see the majority of fatalities come from one side of the political divide.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1534 on: March 19, 2020, 10:05:42 am »

No doubt they'll find a way to pin that on Hillary too.

"DEMOCRATS INFECT POLITICAL RIVALS WITH CORONA!!!"

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1535 on: April 2, 2020, 04:51:15 pm »
Love the way Dr. Desai basically undoes the Fox narrative in under a minute. I doubt he gets invited back
https://mobile.twitter.com/benyt/status/1245529084534366208

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1536 on: April 2, 2020, 04:55:14 pm »
Love the way Dr. Desai basically undoes the Fox narrative in under a minute. I doubt he gets invited back
https://mobile.twitter.com/benyt/status/1245529084534366208

And the head shake, easily interpretable for much of the channel's demographic...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1537 on: May 30, 2020, 09:16:05 pm »

:-X

O.J. Simpson       @TheRealOJ32

Mark Fuhrman? @FoxNews are you serious???

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1538 on: May 30, 2020, 11:47:44 pm »
    :-X

O.J. Simpson       @TheRealOJ32

Mark Fuhrman? @FoxNews are you serious???

Well if the glove fits and all that...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1539 on: June 3, 2020, 01:22:39 pm »
I obviously dont bother with Fox on YouTube, but I hear they have comments disabled on their videos. ::)

Try reading the comments' section on an MSNBC video sometime.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1540 on: June 4, 2020, 05:15:55 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QenIc7Z94rU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QenIc7Z94rU</a>

Brilliant. Slowclap.gif
« Last Edit: June 4, 2020, 05:17:51 am by stara »
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1541 on: June 4, 2020, 04:37:51 pm »
Double standards as usual from Ingraham.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1268389771820204034

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1542 on: June 4, 2020, 04:52:15 pm »
https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1268516859042807808?s=20

@revrrlewis
Brian Kilmeade tries to dunk on Bill de Blasio's "Imagine" reference by saying that "John Lennon wouldn't be safe in this city right now."

Of course, we all associate John Lennon with being absolutely and completely safe in New York City. I don't think anything bad ever happened to him there, other than the Shea Stadium gig being a bit loud.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1543 on: June 4, 2020, 05:55:37 pm »
https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1268516859042807808?s=21

“John Lennon wouldn’t be safe in this city right now, he’d be hiding in his apartment”

Doocy swallowing his throat there tho ;D

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1544 on: June 11, 2020, 08:25:22 pm »
Interesting little snippet from popbitch

One of the more significant pop culture stories of the week was the cancellation of the long-running reality TV show, Cops.

We wrote about the history of Cops and its monumental influence on modern culture back in 2018. Not only was Cops instrumental in creating the reality genre as we know it today, its wider social impact has been absolutely incalculable.

What's weird is that it almost never happened. For years in the 80s, the show's creator had been trying to sell the format to TV networks with no success. He almost binned it off completely until the Writers' Guild of America went on strike in 1988 and networks were suddenly in desperate need of cheap, non-union shows to fill their schedules.

One network in particular was already on the verge of collapse before the strike, so commissioned Cops as bit of a Hail Mary to save the company's unsuccessful expansion into TV.

That ailing network was Fox. And the man who intervened directly to green light the show? Rupert Murdoch.   
Believer

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1545 on: June 28, 2020, 04:34:27 am »
Just been watching Fox News and Friends (I'm awake and bored)

They are claiming that there are 'hundreds of statues that have been torn down by violent mobs of lawless criminals and looters'

I'm fairly sure that's not true. What are the laws in the US, not really taken much notice of this threads, but don't they have to adhere to basic facts and truth?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1546 on: June 29, 2020, 11:37:17 am »
Just been watching Fox News and Friends (I'm awake and bored)

They are claiming that there are 'hundreds of statues that have been torn down by violent mobs of lawless criminals and looters'

I'm fairly sure that's not true. What are the laws in the US, not really taken much notice of this threads, but don't they have to adhere to basic facts and truth?

No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine#:~:text=The%20fairness%20doctrine%20of%20the,honest%2C%20equitable%2C%20and%20balanced.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1547 on: July 11, 2020, 04:51:40 am »

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1548 on: July 11, 2020, 12:11:32 pm »
Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

That as well, all bessies together with Trump. For fuck sake America wake the fuck up to this inherent cohort of fucking vile people.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1549 on: July 13, 2020, 08:17:38 am »

Shock horror as writer for racist Tucker Carlson's racist TV show is exposed as a racist...

No doubt he'll get a job on Trump's speech writing team...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1550 on: July 13, 2020, 10:41:44 am »
Shock horror as writer for racist Tucker Carlson's racist TV show is exposed as a racist...

No doubt he'll get a job on Trump's speech writing team...

OANN is on a recruitment drive.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1551 on: August 10, 2020, 10:01:14 pm »
It's on whatever channel Ben Shapiro is on rather than Fox News, but same difference. Here he is reading the lyrics to Cardi B's WAP.
Women - try to control your lady boners while watching this.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1292900655464677377?s=19
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1552 on: August 12, 2020, 09:20:42 pm »

It's on whatever channel Ben Shapiro is on rather than Fox News, but same difference. Here he is reading the lyrics to Cardi B's WAP.
Women - try to control your lady boners while watching this.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1292900655464677377?s=19

w/ added beats.

https://www.twitter.com/grandayy/status/1292986271644745733

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1553 on: August 27, 2020, 02:41:53 am »
Surely, Tucker Carlson is done now after pretty much justifying a 17-year old killing people in Kenosha

The Daily Beast@thedailybeast
Tucker Carlson really told Fox News viewers that vigilante kid Kyle Rittenhouse “decided to maintain order when no one else would” when he allegedly shot and killed two protesters in Kenosha

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1554 on: August 27, 2020, 02:48:30 am »
Surely, Tucker Carlson is done now after pretty much justifying a 17-year old killing people in Kenosha

Tucker Carlson really told Fox News viewers that vigilante kid Kyle Rittenhouse “decided to maintain order when no one else would” when he allegedly shot and killed two protesters in Kenosha

He'll get a new contract

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1555 on: August 27, 2020, 02:51:28 am »

I highly doubt it. It was only a few weeks ago when he was defending his writer Racist white supremacist writer and attacking those who criticized him.

This is something no one at Fox would care about. Even if all his advertisers drop out, he is still worth the trouble for Fox because he is their most popular host now and brings in cable subscriptions.

The only time Fox would drop someone like him is if/when his workplace sexual harassment stuff comes out.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1556 on: August 27, 2020, 09:37:05 am »

Surprised Trump hasn't offered the kid a job. This is what happens when you paint peaceful protesters as rioters and looters, coming to steal your way of life.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1557 on: August 27, 2020, 10:21:03 am »
Surprised Trump hasn't offered the kid a job. This is what happens when you paint peaceful protesters as rioters and looters, coming to steal your way of life.

Given they gave the St. Louis couple a spot on the RNC, who knows

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1558 on: August 27, 2020, 11:53:30 pm »
He'll get a new contract

He will. He's their most bankable asset.

As Tucker Carlson justifies violence, Fox News is paying him $10 million a year

To understand why Tucker Carlson seems immune from consequences, despite constant controversy and condemnation, follow the millions.

This week he sparked outrage, once again, when he appeared to justify the killing of two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

"How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?" Carlson asked viewers.

Social media lit up with denunciations and calls for Carlson's firing. But if history is any guide, there will be no internal fallout as a result of his latest shocking statement.

Carlson is one of the Fox News Channel's most valuable assets and he is compensated accordingly. In my new book "Hoax," I report that he makes about $10 million a year.

Why? Because his 8 p.m. program "Tucker Carlson Tonight" attracts a big audience that feels alienated from the rest of the media landscape. Last month Carlson averaged four million viewers a night, nearly doubling the show on Fox that airs one hour earlier, "The Story."

Carlson is the right-wing equivalent of must-see-TV. As a result, he has the backing of Fox Corporation CEO Lachlan Murdoch and a huge amount of autonomy.

This is why it is important to follow the millions. During my research for "Hoax," which is subtitled "Donald Trump, Fox News, and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth," I interviewed numerous correspondents and producers who said they wished management would rein Carlson in.

They cited examples like his December 2018 comment that mass immigration "makes our country poorer, and dirtier, and more divided" and his August 2019 assertion that white supremacy is a "hoax."

But Carlson has an alliance of sorts with Murdoch, eldest son of Rupert, the Fox patriarch. It was Rupert who picked Carlson to succeed Bill O'Reilly in 2017, sources at the company said. And it was Lachlan who backed Carlson amid controversy after controversy in the Trump era, they said.

The sources said there are a couple of factors at play: Lachlan shares his father's contempt for being bullied by the "liberal media." He never wants to appear to give in to left-wing ad boycotts. And he thinks Carlson's overarching messages are worth protecting.

Both men fancy themselves to be contrarians and enjoy philosophical conversations. They are only two years apart in age. And, pre-pandemic, they dined together when they happened to be in the same city.

Lachlan Murdoch's priority, according to sources and his own public statements, is the company's profits. Murdoch is not especially engaged in the editorial side of Fox News. His interest is in growing the business, which is on a path to $2 billion in annual profits.

"You know," a Fox executive joked during my reporting, "we print money in the basement."

Fox profits through subscriber fees and advertising sales. Carlson's program has turned off many advertisers, due to a litany of scandals and offensive segments, but he still garners support from some key sponsors.

Earlier this summer the analytics firm iSpot.tv estimated that Carlson "accounts for 16% of Fox News ad revenue."

His biggest advertiser by far is MyPillow, the manufacturing company founded by Mike Lindell, who is closely aligned with President Trump.

Lindell underwrites Fox's programming by spending tens of millions of dollars on ads for pillows and other products.

According to iSpot.tv, "nearly half MyPillow's annual spend of $75 million was spent on Carlson's show," twice its investment in 9 p.m. host Sean Hannity or 10 p.m. host Laura Ingraham.

In some ways MyPillow has propped up Carlson as other advertisers have fled.

Fox spokespeople have called past boycott campaigns "agenda-driven intimidation efforts." In private, executives told me it was "economic harassment" designed to put Fox News out of business.

"We don't hang talent out to dry," an executive told me in a moment of candor, "because once you cave to these lunatics, you won't have any shows left."

And what about the rank-and-file Fox staffers who said they loathed Carlson? They're just "social justice warriors," this executive said, using the pejorative term for progressives that was in vogue among conservatives.

As for Carlson, he did not respond to requests for comments from CNN Business about the criticism of his Wednesday segment.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/08/27/media/fox-news-pays-10m-tucker-carlson/index.html

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1559 on: September 26, 2020, 08:16:28 am »
https://twitter.com/thetnholler/status/1309262787181412352?s=21

Fox News just got a defamation lawsuit dismissed by “persuasively arguing” that no “reasonable viewer” actually believes the things Tucker Carlson says.

:butt