Author Topic: Who's Sorin now ?  (Read 2203 times)

Roddysul

Who's Sorin now ?
« on: May 28, 2003, 11:45:58 am »
"Injured" Barca player seen dancing at concert

BARCELONA (Reuters) - Barcelona defender Juan Pablo Sorin has made a public apology for dancing on stage during a rock concert hours after pulling out of training because of a leg injury.

"I shouldn't have done it and that's why I have come forward to apologise for my actions," the Argentine international was quoted as saying on Barcelona's website on Tuesday.

"It had nothing to do with my injury, but it was the wrong thing to do. I have apologised to the boss and my team mates and now want to do the same to the fans."

Television pictures showed the long-haired left-back jump on stage and join in the dancing and singing during a concert given by Argentine heavy metal band Bersuit in Barcelona last Wednesday.

Earlier on the same day Sorin had been unable to complete a training session after complaining of muscle pains in his right leg.

The injury kept the player out of Barcelona's league match at Recreativo Huelva the following Sunday, a game which the Catalan side went on to win 3-0.

The 27-year-old defender joined Barcelona from Lazio in a loan deal in January and has said he would like to remain at the club.

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
Re:Who's Sorin now ?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 04:42:43 pm »
Classic  ;D  ;D  ;D
Some football players and brains, They just don't have any. ::)