Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture)

Holland Win
Holland-Argentina Draw (Penalties)
Argentina Win

Author Topic: RAWK Holiday World Cup (Anonymous) Voting Thread (World Cup Finals)  (Read 26928 times)

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Re: RAWK Holiday World Cup (Anonymous) Voting Thread (World Cup Finals)
« Reply #960 on: January 2, 2021, 11:03:50 pm »
Glad people had some sense and the best team won. Epic bluffing from Bobby with Ze
Germans, made me think he had them at some point. Congrats on the victory mate, and great job with the draft Trend.

Thank you mate, much appreciated. I enjoyed the whole concept of the draft created by Trend. It has many levels. Complex, like its creator...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: January 2, 2021, 11:04:29 pm »
Thank you mate, much appreciated. I enjoyed the whole concept of the draft created by Trend. It has many levels. Complex, like its creator...

Someone is angling for Liverpool in the CL draft! ;D
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #962 on: January 2, 2021, 11:45:46 pm »
I would hope and expect the next similar draft is completely random again. I do t want any favours just because I got royally shafted this time. Luck of the draw innit.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #963 on: January 2, 2021, 11:48:28 pm »
Someone is angling for Liverpool in the CL draft! ;D

I want United, mate. Heinze and Di Maria wouldn't make the bench...go figure
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #964 on: January 3, 2021, 01:54:29 am »
Great work, Trend, even if you did stiff me in the quarters.  ;)

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #965 on: January 6, 2021, 01:02:26 am »
Bit late to the party, but I just wanted to thank Trend for putting together such a fantastic draft. The amount of effort put in was absolutely gargantuan. The draft wasn't without flaws (we're all always tweaking these ideas), but it was definitely a great change from the usual drafts we do. Looking forward to the Champions League/Club version. Happy to help out with that if needed.

Sorry also for vanishing in the latter stages of the draft. I was having a much needed break from RAWK and all my social media over Xmas and NYE.

Congrats to Bobby as well, who is now a fully fledged member of the inner circle. Samie will show you around the club room.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #966 on: January 6, 2021, 01:47:27 am »
Bit late to the party, but I just wanted to thank Trend for putting together such a fantastic draft. The amount of effort put in was absolutely gargantuan. The draft wasn't without flaws (we're all always tweaking these ideas), but it was definitely a great change from the usual drafts we do. Looking forward to the Champions League/Club version. Happy to help out with that if needed.

Sorry also for vanishing in the latter stages of the draft. I was having a much needed break from RAWK and all my social media over Xmas and NYE.

Congrats to Bobby as well, who is now a fully fledged member of the inner circle. Samie will show you around the club room.

Glad to hear from you Betty, I was getting worried - but fully understand the need to take a break from the social media/RAWK stuff.

Thank you for your help during the draft as well as your patience with me running it (several errors).   Appreciate any feedback you have that might make the Champions League Draft better - how you held your tongue with England this long, I don't know :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 6, 2021, 01:49:06 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer