Author Topic: Thank you MKB - there are still many decent fans out there.  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
I wasn't sure where to put this but just wanted to say a big thanks to a poster called MKB who sold me and a friend tickets for yesterdays game for face value. Met him in a pub on friday night and he took us back to his hotel to get the tickets, gave us his contact details to prove they weren't fake or stolen, and ignored an offer of £700 for the pair from a lad who overheard us talking about tikcets. What a legend.
Long live the King

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Thank you MKB - there are still many decent fans out there.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:24:30 pm »
Well played lad!

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:27:18 pm »
See there are some good people out there well played kidda

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 10:28:29 pm »
good on you lads.

Me and me dad where walkin through by the yates's yesterday, i was tellin him where are seats where, then these two west ham lads came upto us, they had heard us talkin, offered us £1,300 for our tickets!!!

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:00 pm »
good on you lads.

Me and me dad where walkin through by the yates's yesterday, i was tellin him where are seats where, then these two west ham lads came upto us, they had heard us talkin, offered us £1,300 for our tickets!!!

lol mate i think they wanted ya to get ya tickets out and they would of stolen them, dont think they would of paid 1,300 quid for a ticket.

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 11:17:50 pm »
Fair play to him. Seen one bloke who brought 3 tickets for 900 quid. Did feel a bit sorry for him but some people just dont help them selves, you could tell they were fake.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 11:19:36 pm »
Saw some of the MS staff after the game in the City Arms. They had a fake that they'd confiscated and bloody hell I don't know why in the world anyone would have even tried with that, it was awful! Suppose desperate times call for desperate measures though!

Offline kopite789

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 11:33:04 pm »
Fair play to him. I paid £300 for mine
25th May 2005 - The greatest night in the history of the world. FACT

Twitter : @kopite789