Author Topic: Bedwetters in here - The "I love Man Utd and think they're still great" Thread  (Read 50890 times)

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
tl;dr

I was worried about posting this but yeah, this ^

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
tl;dr

what's good about it? (I think he's a good player by the way)
Fair enough.  Insightful piece written by Mkhitaryan himself.  Shares stories from his childhood and reveals more than the usual nothing articles about footballers.  Found his recollections of his father heartwarming and the part about living in Brazil interesting.  Obviously a quality player but seems like a good lad as well.  I personally like reading these kinds of stories so wanted to share in case anyone felt similar.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
A bump for those who want to wet the bed with Man Utd's signings again this summer.

Obviously the last 4 summers and their half a billion worth of purchased players will not deter the annual bed wetting.

With the usual annual caveat Man Utd will challenge for the League title the next upcoming season by the media and pundits to fuel the bed wetting.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They've won the FA cup, league cup and Europa league in the space of 12 months or so, I haven't wet the bed i've shit and threw up in it, where is my thread?
IŽll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
They've won the FA cup, league cup and Europa league in the space of 12 months or so, I haven't wet the bed i've shit and threw up in it, where is my thread?

If you want to extol their virtues, you've found it. Stay here then.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.