Author Topic: FT - 28th Oct League Cup 4th Rd Liverpool 1 V 0 Bournemouth (Clyne 16')  (Read 8193 times)

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Re: 28th Oct League Cup 4th Rd Liverpool 1 V 0 Bournemouth (Clyne 16')
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2015, 09:33:37 pm »
Lucas is boss... his game intelligence is above average by a considerable degree.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2015, 09:34:17 pm »
Teix not for me, but Ibe and Firmino for sure.

Really!? That little back heel was something to ponder.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2015, 09:34:28 pm »
90+1 - Jurgen is doing a bad impression of a calm person, he looks edgy as anything for that first win.

Great intercept by Clyne to prevent a probing pass, then a cross to no-one is claimed by Bogdan.

Skrtel heads another ball away.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2015, 09:35:43 pm »
89 - Great pressing from Liverpool and nearly a first goal for Origi! We force an error and break, Lucas played in out wide and he tries a low cross towards Origi. No defenders anywhere near but the keeper snatches the ball from his feet.

Probably should have scored given the break.

He should have mate, easily.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2015, 09:35:46 pm »
90+2 Good work rate into the last moments, particularly from the fresh legs of Lallana...

And a big save from Bogdan! Ritchie skips into the box past Allen and snaps a shot at the near post. It's going in, but our Hungarian pushes it away.

Klopp with the cheeky thumbs up as we clear the corner.

Offline Greebo62

• Matchday Project Manager. Amazingly Available! Apply within, ladies.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2015, 09:36:40 pm »

HIs pressing impressed me
Believe...

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2015, 09:37:50 pm »
90+3 - FT

Liverpool 1 - 0 Bournemouth. Probably should have scored at least one more but a better defensive performance and some good saves from Bogdan.

Great signs from Firmino, Ibe and Teixeira. Klopp looks happy as he walks around the pitch congratulating every player, home and away. Gives Allen a big hug.

Couldn't be a bigger difference from Jose "I'm off down the tunnel, f*ck everyone else" Mourinho.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: FT - 28th Oct League Cup 4th Rd Liverpool 1 V 0 Bournemouth (Clyne 16')
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2015, 09:37:55 pm »

Sorry mate, missed your post. For sure it was a nice bit of skill, but his overall game wasnt enough for me for him to be in front of a Milner/Can/Lallana on Sat.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2015, 09:38:25 pm »
HIs pressing impressed me

His impressive pressing left an positive impression upon you, is that what you are saying?

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2015, 09:38:41 pm »
Sorry mate, missed your post. For sure it was a nice bit of skill, but his overall game wasnt enough for me for him to be in front of a Milner/Can/Lallana on Sat.

There's quite a bit there to work with for sure, think he has it in him to improve if he can really work hard.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2015, 09:39:21 pm »
Man City 4 - 1 C Palace
                      Delaney

FT - Southampton 2 - 1 A Villa
                             Sinclair (pen)

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2015, 09:40:39 pm »
There's quite a bit there to work with for sure, think he has it in him to improve if he can really work hard.

My worry is his age. Isnt he 22? Should be knocking on the door of regular starts already for me, not starting in the League Cup. I hope so though mate as im disappointed of false starts such as Pacheco, Suso et al

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2015, 09:41:35 pm »
FT - Man City 5 - 1 C Palace
       Alonso

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2015, 09:43:35 pm »
I hear you Oddball,but I think he warrants some consideration. Lallana has been uninspiring for me recently and Tex's inclusion might light a fire under Lallana and boost the confidence of one of our young and promising lads.

Offline Greebo62

• Matchday Project Manager. Amazingly Available! Apply within, ladies.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2015, 09:47:51 pm »
His impressive pressing left an positive impression upon you, is that what you are saying?

Deep impressions of his pressing in the deep too ;)
Believe...