Author Topic: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation  (Read 45921 times)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation
« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2022, 07:16:49 pm »
For those that went to Napoli (or bought), when you login via mobile, does it have a printer with an X next to it meaning 'not printed'? is that normal for away tickets please?

noticed it on mine and two other accounts. can't seem to go back in history to see if it's applied to a few league cup aways we've managed to buy over the years.

It’s the same for me and all league aways

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2022, 07:32:49 pm »
For those that went to Napoli (or bought), when you login via mobile, does it have a printer with an X next to it meaning 'not printed'? is that normal for away tickets please?

noticed it on mine and two other accounts. can't seem to go back in history to see if it's applied to a few league cup aways we've managed to buy over the years.

Never noticed that before mate. But my aways from last season and the final show the same symbol

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2022, 10:36:35 pm »
cheers lads. the icons don't appear on web weirdly. there's a few random ones that seem to not correlate with my expectations  ;D
YNWA.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: September 21, 2022, 10:25:06 am »
Are the details out today?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: September 21, 2022, 10:35:23 am »
Are the details out today?

Following a meeting between LFC and the Supporters Board on Thursday September 15, the club will aim to release the full selling details for this all-ticket fixture on September 21, following a full site visit to Glasgow on Tuesday.

Aim being the operative word I think - Depends is they've found a collection point

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #405 on: September 21, 2022, 10:51:20 am »
Following a meeting between LFC and the Supporters Board on Thursday September 15, the club will aim to release the full selling details for this all-ticket fixture on September 21, following a full site visit to Glasgow on Tuesday.

Aim being the operative word I think - Depends is they've found a collection point

I'm sure there'll be dozens of places that can be used in Glasgow at short notice so I can't see how this is a factor

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: September 21, 2022, 12:26:18 pm »
I don't get why there doing a collection for this? No ones gonna be buying just for the credit n not bother going?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: September 21, 2022, 01:22:21 pm »
this going to be a 4.59pm, pens down on the desk job , type annoucemnet
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #408 on: September 21, 2022, 01:38:39 pm »
I'm sure there'll be dozens of places that can be used in Glasgow at short notice so I can't see how this is a factor
Probably looking if they can get any extra tickets with reduced segregation maybe rather than collection or just putting this up so when they announce a reduced allocation later.. they can blame some H &S?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #409 on: September 21, 2022, 02:01:42 pm »
Probably looking if they can get any extra tickets with reduced segregation maybe rather than collection or just putting this up so when they announce a reduced allocation later.. they can blame some H &S?

I dunno about that, they've already stated the allocation so can't see that changing or that being the reason for the hold up

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2022, 04:21:00 pm »
their car broke down on the way back to L4 so it will be announced tomorrow !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2022, 04:44:05 pm »
I mean I'm not sure what about the security visit actually prevents a selling notice, when you've already publicly declared the number of tickets that will be on sale

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2022, 05:56:17 pm »
I mean I'm not sure what about the security visit actually prevents a selling notice, when you've already publicly declared the number of tickets that will be on sale

Doesn't necessarily mean that that's the number of tickets that are gong to be sold to fans.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: September 22, 2022, 09:34:00 am »
I don't get why there doing a collection for this? No ones gonna be buying just for the credit n not bother going?

Because they are planning to move to collections for all Euro aways and one in Glasgow would be easy to arrange and monitor........?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: September 22, 2022, 10:00:33 am »
Because they are planning to move to collections for all Euro aways and one in Glasgow would be easy to arrange and monitor........?

That's exactly what I thought. The line in the pre-sales notice then mentions after discussions with the supporters board. Would suggest to me that this has been brought up, after the suspension of collections when the supporters raised questions for Napoli of lack of consultation

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #415 on: September 22, 2022, 10:09:41 am »
Probably won't get an announcement today either. So frustrating

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #416 on: September 22, 2022, 10:19:55 am »
it's still 3 weeks to the game!

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #417 on: September 22, 2022, 10:31:17 am »
it's still 3 weeks to the game!

So? People still have to make arrangements even if the game is just a 4 hour drive up the M6/M74.

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #418 on: September 22, 2022, 10:45:49 am »
I don't think we have ever had an announcement 3 weeks before so why expect one now?

and why worry when they say they will aim to give an update on a certain day and don't

It is possible to make arrangements in advance without knowing the selling arrangements, plenty of cancellable rooms available since the fixtures were announced.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #419 on: September 22, 2022, 10:52:42 am »
I don't think we have ever had an announcement 3 weeks before so why expect one now?

and why worry when they say they will aim to give an update on a certain day and don't

It is possible to make arrangements in advance without knowing the selling arrangements, plenty of cancellable rooms available since the fixtures were announced.
We have

Also it’s not just hotels which people need to book, actual travel and other arrangements.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #420 on: September 22, 2022, 11:02:03 am »

We expect one because the club said we'd get one yesterday. Are you saying we were wrong to trust our ticket office?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: September 22, 2022, 11:17:42 am »
We expect one because the club said we'd get one yesterday. Are you saying we were wrong to trust our ticket office?

Agreed, but their get out is

Following a meeting between LFC and the Supporters Board on Thursday September 15, THE CLUB WILL AIM to release the full selling details for this all-ticket fixture on September 21, following a full site visit to Glasgow on Tuesday.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: September 22, 2022, 11:25:07 am »
The ticket office could telephone each club drawn in the group the week after the draw and agree an allocation number to be received and given at Anfield for opposition and put the notice out before any games are played, yes the criteria of loyalty for each game would need to be updated as and when, but just the allocation would give a bit of clarity and people could work out their likelihood of qualifying themselves...it's not that difficult is it let's be honest...
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: September 22, 2022, 11:28:06 am »
The ticket office could telephone each club drawn in the group the week after the draw and agree an allocation number to be received and given at Anfield for opposition and put the notice out before any games are played, yes the criteria of loyalty for each game would need to be updated as and when, but just the allocation would give a bit of clarity and people could work out their likelihood of qualifying themselves...it's not that difficult is it let's be honest...

Spot on, lots been saying this for ages. The clubs know the allocations quite quickly I'd suggest. I'm pretty sure Spurs and City used to publish the details for all 3 group games not long after the draws were made

It's madness that this club can't do that

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #424 on: September 22, 2022, 11:53:50 am »
Please note to register the 22/23 S.S.C. Napoli away fixture as an eligible credit for this match, fans must upload proof of their travel to Naples here.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: September 22, 2022, 12:09:01 pm »
Please note to register the 22/23 S.S.C. Napoli away fixture as an eligible credit for this match, fans must upload proof of their travel to Naples here.

Stolen from twitter hey

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: September 22, 2022, 12:34:21 pm »
Stolen from twitter hey

The quote yeah not the link  :lmao

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: September 22, 2022, 12:41:33 pm »

My favourite was someone thinking the police taking pictures on the bus were doing so to count credits ;D
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: September 22, 2022, 01:51:27 pm »
My favourite was someone thinking the police taking pictures on the bus were doing so to count credits ;D

Saw that hahaha - thing is... I went the game and bought in the 1st sale on my pals card so they get the credit like, then in the 0 sale managed to get one on my own card first step onto the ladder.

Would be annoyed if I lost the credit on my own card even tho I went and do most CL aways

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: September 22, 2022, 01:52:04 pm »
the club have the data on who's actually attended the games as well could easily give em the points

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: September 22, 2022, 02:23:39 pm »
the club have the data on who's actually attended the games as well could easily give em the points

They dont ask for ST/Membership #. So it would be a ball ache for them to lookup just from the names. Going to be duplicate names (multiple John Smith's etc) and then bound to be some incorrect spellings or mis matches.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #431 on: September 22, 2022, 02:47:18 pm »
thats not true and you know it - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline James_1906

• Kopite

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #434 on: September 22, 2022, 03:22:18 pm »
15% don't go after getting a ticket. Nice one

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #435 on: September 22, 2022, 04:00:11 pm »
15% don't go after getting a ticket. Nice one

For 15%, nobody goes, for another unknown percentage, the person who bought doesn't go and passes the ticket on. Shows how many are bought as 'final tokens' rather than tickets to the match.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: September 22, 2022, 04:12:54 pm »
For 15%, nobody goes, for another unknown percentage, the person who bought doesn't go and passes the ticket on. Shows how many are bought as 'final tokens' rather than tickets to the match.

They didnt count towards the final last season.

But it might still be some of the reason. The ones that dropped to 0 credits, there were people on twitter and in here saying it would count to the final. Even tho it was clear from the start of the season they would not.

You also had COVID last season on travel restrictions. One of our group got it before the AC match and so could not get into italy with a positive test. His ticket went spare.

Last season was unusual like that for a few reasons - to be drawing any conclusions from
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 04:15:04 pm by Craig S »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #437 on: September 22, 2022, 04:29:22 pm »
They didnt count towards the final last season.

But it might still be some of the reason. The ones that dropped to 0 credits, there were people on twitter and in here saying it would count to the final. Even tho it was clear from the start of the season they would not.

You also had COVID last season on travel restrictions. One of our group got it before the AC match and so could not get into italy with a positive test. His ticket went spare.

Last season was unusual like that for a few reasons - to be drawing any conclusions from
but all 5/6 away dropped to all members, Atleti and AC didn't even sell out, COVID played a role but it also showed how many don't buy when the credit doesn't count

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #438 on: September 22, 2022, 05:01:36 pm »
No way in a million years, will be 4/5 guaranteed and 3/5 non guaranteed...it might drop to 2 but no chance of it dropping to 1. The £59 price is immaterial and believe it or not, not everyone buys a ticket just so that they can guarantee a potential final ticket. Oh and although collections will be a ball ache, do you seriously think that some that will qualify will not buy a ticket because they have to collect? Not a chance.
I still stand by this as well although hopefully for some of you, 1 person in particular (you know who you are)  ;), I'm wrong!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #439 on: September 22, 2022, 05:06:56 pm »
Wonder if they’ll be pushing for a full collection or NFC for Ajax giving that its only 14 days after Rangers