Author Topic: Local Elections 2023 - Tactical voting site  (Read 10877 times)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Local Elections 2023 - Tactical voting site
« Reply #240 on: May 8, 2023, 07:57:42 am »
Anyone else think the government wanted the coronation directly after the local elections because they knew they were getting a pasting?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #241 on: May 8, 2023, 08:05:54 am »
Anyone else think the government wanted the coronation directly after the local elections because they knew they were getting a pasting?
Try not to be conspiracy minded but on this idea yes, yes and yes.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #242 on: May 8, 2023, 08:45:49 am »

yeh but imagine if they would have been successful - the gloating would've been a nightmare

a tory success and a coronation? this place would have exploded  ;D

but that nightmare didn't happen - and it ain't a dream no more, the tory incubus can be slain

labour need to keep on battling right until the end

no let up please - no let up
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: May 8, 2023, 09:05:07 am »
Hiding the reality doesn't change the reality.  If the Tories want to spend 18 months with their collective head buried in a bucket of sand, then that will suit Labour just fine.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art