Author Topic: Gay Footballers  (Read 47955 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Gay Footballers
« Reply #520 on: October 9, 2022, 03:28:46 pm »
Might tell him that there's a late change of venue for our game too

What?, Theres nothing on the news.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: October 9, 2022, 03:32:08 pm »
his custom title always rings true everytime he posts.

It does.

He's also a climate denier, like his hero.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #522 on: October 9, 2022, 03:35:48 pm »
Casillas is an idiot though, surely he would realise what a comments like this would do on a cesspit like Twitter, and in general.  Or maybe he is just so incredibly thick that he doesn’t.

You'd imagine he must have played with some gay footballers in his time who must be pretty disgusted with him as well.

Things like this are exactly why so many players feel they can't come out.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: October 9, 2022, 03:38:47 pm »
How old are they now? both in their 40's - juvenile shite, behaving like a pair of kids...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #524 on: October 9, 2022, 03:41:56 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: October 9, 2022, 03:42:40 pm »
Casillas now claiming his account was hacked….

Hmm…….

https://twitter.com/ikercasillas/status/1579118532553760769?s=61&t=_c_8vyVhI5av6U1E-ONIag

How convenient now he's realised the stick he's getting for his hilarious banter...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #527 on: October 9, 2022, 03:44:08 pm »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: October 9, 2022, 03:44:51 pm »
Always thought Iker was sound lad. He's always bigging us up.  :(

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: October 9, 2022, 03:46:59 pm »
Was Puyol "hacked" too then or is he just a dick?  ::)

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #530 on: October 9, 2022, 03:49:24 pm »
Casillas and Puyol are two footballers that without actually knowing much about I always looked at and thought they look like decent fellas. Fair enough if they were actually hacked but I doubt it, a really silly thing to do.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #531 on: October 9, 2022, 03:50:24 pm »
Banner day for Spain, yikes..

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: October 9, 2022, 03:50:56 pm »
Casillas and Puyol are two footballers that without actually knowing much about I always looked at and thought they look like decent fellas. Fair enough if they were actually hacked but I doubt it, a really silly thing to do.

What about their look screamed decent people?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: October 9, 2022, 03:55:53 pm »
Iker Casillas: "Hacked account. Luckily everything in order. Apologies to all my followers. And of course, more apologies to the LGBT community.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #534 on: October 9, 2022, 03:56:37 pm »
Iker Casillas: "Hacked account. Luckily everything in order. Apologies to all my followers. And of course, more apologies to the LGBT community.

Coward.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: October 9, 2022, 03:59:05 pm »
WHERE IS THE "Q" IKER?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: October 9, 2022, 04:02:03 pm »
What about their look screamed decent people?
not sure about Puyol but I agree that Casillas always seemed like a nice person.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #537 on: October 9, 2022, 04:02:07 pm »

:lmao

Fuck off Iker.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: October 9, 2022, 04:05:02 pm »
It's the homophobes in the comments that are disgusting, not the ex-footballer who cracked what he felt was an edgy joke, felt sick in the game and probably had no awareness of the implications. That's just called being silly.

Rather certain he'll admit it wasn't the best idea himself having seen what then unfolded.

It's like you deliberately try to have the worst take on everything.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: October 10, 2022, 10:36:18 am »
It's the homophobes in the comments that are disgusting, not the ex-footballer who cracked what he felt was an edgy joke, felt sick in the game and probably had no awareness of the implications. That's just called being silly.

Rather certain he'll admit it wasn't the best idea himself having seen what then unfolded.

For fuck sake  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #540 on: October 10, 2022, 01:24:19 pm »
Casillas was wrong yes.

Seem to remember a lot of people on here defending James Gunn 'joking' about raping kids and other sick pedo stuff.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: October 10, 2022, 01:39:16 pm »
Casillas was wrong yes.

Seem to remember a lot of people on here defending James Gunn 'joking' about raping kids and other sick pedo stuff.

I don’t know who James Gunn is but that’s bad too. Neither should be defended.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: October 10, 2022, 01:41:54 pm »
Casillas was wrong yes.

What weird kind of whataboutery is this?

Online BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #543 on: October 10, 2022, 02:41:30 pm »
Strange take this.

You should hear his solution to racism. Very strange bloke.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: October 10, 2022, 03:16:53 pm »
What an absolute twat Casillas is.
Fucking bottom of the pile twat.

Did you seriously not consider the implications you insensitive idiot.
Ha ha, gay is funny lolzies. Jesus wept, that's supposed to be funny?

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2022, 07:58:48 am »
What an absolute twat Casillas is.
Fucking bottom of the pile twat.

Did you seriously not consider the implications you insensitive idiot.
Ha ha, gay is funny lolzies. Jesus wept, that's supposed to be funny?
To many knuckledraggers it is, I glanced at his "apology" tweet and the disgusting homophobia immediately made me leave the site. He and Puyol are disgusting and I hope the stench of this follows them around forever. The damage done to the LGBTQ community by stunts like this are incalculable, imagine any male player who wished to come out and sees this from fellow professionals.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2022, 09:13:36 am »

Online Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2022, 11:22:50 am »
Might tell him that there's a late change of venue for our game too

:D

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: February 19, 2023, 12:58:57 pm »
‘I no longer want to hide’: Jakub Jankto, Czech international, comes out as gay

“Hi, I’m Jakub Jankto,” he said in a video published on Twitter. “Like everybody else, I have my strengths, I have my weaknesses; I have a family, I have my friends.

“I have a job, which I have been doing it as best as I can, for years, with seriousness, professionalism and passion. Like everybody else, I also want to live my life in freedom without fears, without prejudice, without violence, but with love.

“I am homosexual, and I no longer want to hide myself.”

Sparta Prague released a statement in support of Jankto’s decision to come out: “Jakub spoke openly about his sexual orientation with the club some time ago. Everything else concerns his personal life. No further comments. No more questions. You have our support. Live your life, Jakub. Nothing else matters.”

The official Premier League Twitter account replied to Jankto’s message by posting: “We’re with you, Jakub. Football is for everyone”, while Fifpro, the global union for players, tweeted “Live your life, Jakub. Proud” along with a heart emoji.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/13/jakub-jankto-czech-footballer-comes-out-as-gay

Sparta Prague seem to have backed him, although I've only seen reference to it on their English language social media account not the Czech.

Good for Jakub and I hope he gets to live the life he wants. It remains inconceivable that he is the only gay professional footballer in Europe, and I hope seeing Jakub's bravery, in a country where attitudes towards homosexuality are not as liberal as they are in other European countries, gives others confidence that they can also live their lives openly and authentically.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly