Author Topic: Fifa 15 Ultimate Team  (Read 64610 times)

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fifa 15 Ultimate Team
« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2014, 10:35:39 pm »
Just got some contracts in a card pack.

Can someone explain what they are?
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »
Just got some contracts in a card pack.

Can someone explain what they are?

Your players can only play a certain amount of games before their contracts run out and you must use a new one.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2014, 11:01:49 pm »
Your players can only play a certain amount of games before their contracts run out and you must use a new one.

Cheers you don't lose the player then?
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2014, 11:36:38 pm »
Cheers you don't lose the player then?

Nope

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
« Reply #204 on: October 1, 2014, 12:27:14 am »
Trying to find a relatively cheap gold team I can build, so little value out in the market right now though.

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 1, 2014, 12:35:07 am »
Trying to find a relatively cheap gold team I can build, so little value out in the market right now though.
Serie A is great value mate.

Maxi Moralez, CF for Atalanta, is an absolute joy on this. Can pick him up for about 700 as well. Was playing him off Palacio until I upgraded to Tevez.

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
« Reply #206 on: October 1, 2014, 12:53:24 am »
Serie A is great value mate.

Maxi Moralez, CF for Atalanta, is an absolute joy on this. Can pick him up for about 700 as well. Was playing him off Palacio until I upgraded to Tevez.
Cheers mate, will have a look.

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #207 on: October 1, 2014, 09:16:00 am »
Is it possible to adjust team tactics/have a custom tactic as in regular Fifa in Ultimate team?

PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #208 on: October 1, 2014, 09:32:27 am »
Spent 7,500 UT coins on a Gold pack. Got John Terry, Johnny Evans and Martin O Neill, a Stoke jersey and Upton Park and a few fitness packs.

Fucking shite

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #209 on: October 1, 2014, 10:27:45 am »
what time is team of the week confirmed?

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 1, 2014, 10:32:14 am »
what time is team of the week confirmed?

Normally 3pm isn't it?

Expecting Tevez, Neymar and maybe Messi. Will definitely open a few packs

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: October 1, 2014, 10:36:25 am »
Is it possible to adjust team tactics/have a custom tactic as in regular Fifa in Ultimate team?

Yeah I noticed you could in game on the pause menu but not sure whether this can be done pre-game but I assume it can

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #212 on: October 1, 2014, 12:08:59 pm »
Yeah I noticed you could in game on the pause menu but not sure whether this can be done pre-game but I assume it can

Ok, maybe I have to make a custom tactic offline and then assign it to the D-pad as a quick tactic or something.
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #213 on: October 1, 2014, 12:16:07 pm »
Keen to build a strong Seria A based Team, I normally prefer players with speed, especially on the wings, anyone make any recommendations?

I saw above Maxi Moralez mentioned, Tevez will be a shoe in of course at some point price depending but any other recommendations, especially for a back line and keeps.

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #214 on: October 1, 2014, 12:23:09 pm »
Keen to build a strong Seria A based Team, I normally prefer players with speed, especially on the wings, anyone make any recommendations?

I saw above Maxi Moralez mentioned, Tevez will be a shoe in of course at some point price depending but any other recommendations, especially for a back line and keeps.
Iturbe RW is good and cheap - quick and a decent dribbler, left-footed so cuts in well to shoot.

Barzagli CB.
XBL: Flash6289

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 1, 2014, 12:53:28 pm »
Gonna make a series A team as well this year, gonna miss Benatia though having him CB was basically cheating the past 2 years
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 1, 2014, 01:30:40 pm »
Normally 3pm isn't it?

Expecting Tevez, Neymar and maybe Messi. Will definitely open a few packs
I know Neymar got a hattrick, but dyou think he'll get a SIF so soon after his IF?

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: October 1, 2014, 02:04:40 pm »
I know Neymar got a hattrick, but dyou think he'll get a SIF so soon after his IF?

Good point, leaning more towards just Messi then.

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: October 1, 2014, 03:01:45 pm »

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: October 1, 2014, 03:06:04 pm »
shocked not to see neymar on the list.

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: October 1, 2014, 03:13:09 pm »
shocked not to see neymar on the list.

Only because he only recently got an Inform, otherwise he would have

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 1, 2014, 03:57:50 pm »
NIF Tevez should rise a bit then, bought at the right time.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: October 1, 2014, 04:48:26 pm »
Just spent a fiver and got Costa + Clichy :D

There's all my luck used up for the year
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: October 1, 2014, 06:01:25 pm »
Got a PL team and Serie A team going at the minute. PL pretty shit but Serie A team is class to play with and cost considerably less than the PL.

Like others have said above, Moralez is boss on this. Squad below has Hamsik in but regularly swap between him and Moralez without noticing too much of a difference.

PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: October 1, 2014, 07:24:32 pm »
How many coins that cost you roughly mate? That's near exact to the team I have as my concept

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #225 on: October 1, 2014, 07:28:12 pm »
Onto the Serie A debate, my main team is a Serie A side.

Handanovic - Pretty damn good. Saved me so many times and solid with all the basics. Can't complain.

Chiellini - Meh. He's ok but it always seems to be him out of position.

Konko- Shit. Can't defend and Fifa's infuriating switching system under a high ball punishes him.

Barzagli - Immense, easily the superior out of him and Chiellini.

Ghoulam - Decent enough.

Vidal - Awesome. Can score from anywhere and is strong and a good passer. Expensive though.

De Rossi - Not bad, does the job.

Hernanes -Very good. Good shooting and passing. I actually tried both Guarin and Strootman and was unimpressed by both. Hernanes is far better.

Cuadrado - Candreva was ok, but I upgraded to Cuadrado and he's awesome. Before, it felt like Tevez was my only threat high up the field but Cuadrado's so quick and agile that you can just sprint through players, keeping control and twisting and turning. Weak, but a great card overall.

El Shaarawy - Pretty good. Long for the days of his 2013 silver though. Good finesse shooter and dribbler.

Tevez - Amazing. He's been getting a lot of praise and rightly so. I've been using him as a CF and he's a great shooter, dribbler and is strong and quick too. Worth the expense.

Built myself a backup Turkish league side and Inan is a nice surprise and Sneijder is brilliant, wish I could shoehorn him into my Serie A team. The rest are pretty poor and Eboue is unspeakably shit. Ba is poor too.

Going through the process of building a La Liga side, going to consist of - Pedro/ Griezmann (Anyone who can give an opinion on either would be helping me out), Cerci, Vela, Modric, IF Rakitic, Busquets, Miranda, Pepe, Carvajal, Coentrao, Ter Stegen. Hopefully it'll play well. Not touching the Premier League whilst the market is in such a state.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2014, 07:31:14 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #226 on: October 2, 2014, 12:09:28 am »
Just sprinting in straight lines is so over powered on this. Everybody just seems to run at me. They're not getting much luck in terms of goals but they can comfortably take it past my whole midfield. Second player press is so ineffective. Even the worst folk can cause havoc from kick off.

I've just won division 9 with my record standing at 9-0-0. My team as it stands:

Benaglio; Schmelzer, Santana, Sokratis, Grosskreutz; Rode, Castro, Behrami; Son, Olic, Sam

I'll likely get slapped in the higher divisions if I don't improve upon that soon. That said, Son is pretty good and Olic scores for fun. I'm pleased with the defence now, too. Would definitely advise the Bundesliga is a decent place to start. The average price of my front 6 must be about 600 coins. Throw Gotze and Gundogan into midfield and I'd probably give any side a good game. I'll be looking to add the likes of Kevin Prince Boateng, Luiz Gustavo and Firmino shortly.

The injuries seem a lot more regular than previously and I'm fed up of buying fitness boosts. I'll be straight to Serie A for a second team once I have Tevez money.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 2, 2014, 09:27:18 am »
Decided on a Dutch national Eridivisie side instead, only real big players would Be van Persie or Robben. Enjoyed my Belgian team last year so think this will be the direction I'll be going

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: October 2, 2014, 10:20:34 am »
i really need a second team, cant decide on one, would love a wee fun team to use. i read depay is decent and fun to play with. just cant decide hehe

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: October 2, 2014, 11:53:18 am »
i really need a second team, cant decide on one, would love a wee fun team to use. i read depay is decent and fun to play with. just cant decide hehe
On the subject of Depay, been using him in this back-up side. He is fun to use, although Narsingh on the other wing is terrible. Only built the side because I packed IF Klaasen last night. Was hoping for Messi or Tevez. Even Dzeko would have been nice. Sounds bad to complain about an IF but he's worth discard price. IF Maher is deadly from long range. Locadia is pretty shit up front with no stand out attributes, but I don't want to splurge on Van Persie when it's basically a fitness team. Might see if Huntelaar is any good.

Apologies for tininess, I couldn't get it too a proper size without it being too large for the upload.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2014, 11:55:14 am by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: October 2, 2014, 01:33:30 pm »
cheers Drinks Sangria, must give depay a run out. i want to build a team with a few skillers with that bit of pace, plus a decent wee striker wouldnt go a miss. im a wee bit scared to spend a lot of my coinage on a team at the minute as a patch is apparently due out soon, its meant to fix the shooting and a few other issues. i dont want them nerfing my teams with updates so i want to get a good look at the patch first. a wee cheap team will do for now :)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: October 2, 2014, 02:51:00 pm »
cheers Drinks Sangria, must give depay a run out. i want to build a team with a few skillers with that bit of pace, plus a decent wee striker wouldnt go a miss. im a wee bit scared to spend a lot of my coinage on a team at the minute as a patch is apparently due out soon, its meant to fix the shooting and a few other issues. i dont want them nerfing my teams with updates so i want to get a good look at the patch first. a wee cheap team will do for now :)
Agreed, and I think the annual pre-Christmas market crash is on it's way soon, so I've sold everything that I think will be subject to a big drop in price soon or just won't hold any value. Sold Rakitic for 65,000 after paying only 43,000 two days ago! What happened? The market is going crazy and I think it'll plummet within the next fortnight.

Sold my good Serie A team too. As good as they were, both Tevez and Vidal were sitting at around 20k more than I bought them for, so it's time to cash in and resign them when the market levels somewhat. Tevez was an 18k acquisition prior to the game's launch and I sold him today for 47k. Vidal I paid 19.5k and I just got 30k for him. I reckon that Serie A team made me 70k profit all told, and I got good use out of them. I'll be using my Dutch-Mexican League hybrid for the time being and maybe dabbling with Bronze teams.

Sitting on 400k with around 50k's worth of stuff to sell. When the market has settled, I'm thinking about ploughing it all into one team. I've been using the Messi loan I got for preorder and my god. He's amazing. Defenders literally cannot get near him and his shooting is impeccable. Shame he's over a million because he's utterly fantastic. A false nine side with him, Ronaldo and Bale in it would be unstoppable.

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: October 2, 2014, 02:53:20 pm »
Agreed, and I think the annual pre-Christmas market crash is on it's way soon, so I've sold everything that I think will be subject to a big drop in price soon or just won't hold any value. Sold Rakitic for 65,000 after paying only 43,000 two days ago! What happened? The market is going crazy and I think it'll plummet within the next fortnight.

You can thank some of us over on the EA forum for that  ;D

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 2, 2014, 03:05:24 pm »
messi could be the final piece of my team, ive been trying to find that perfect striker to fit in with ronaldo and robben, from what ive been reading messi is meant to be unreal this time round, may just keep saving until i get him.

i packed IF rakitic the other day so i might just try and cash in on him as well. ill never use him.

yea theres definitely price drops happening / coming. cant see ronaldo dropping so i will just hang on to him.

Offline Humperdinck

• Kopite
« Reply #234 on: October 2, 2014, 04:45:24 pm »
Came across my first pass button basher earlier, christ even in winning I wanted to smash my room, controller and xbox up by the end. Tedious as fuck.

Online Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #235 on: October 3, 2014, 12:13:12 am »
4 goals up and my internet decides to momentarily pack up. There really should be a system in place to disregard a result if you disconnect and are winning like that.

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: October 3, 2014, 10:15:24 am »
Managed to hit 600k trade profit last night. Reckon I keep going to aim for Ronaldo/Messi or go for Bale now?

Offline SimplyRed91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: October 3, 2014, 10:37:35 am »

Managed to hit 600k trade profit last night. Reckon I keep going to aim for Ronaldo/Messi or go for Bale now?
How do you do it? Like how do you manage to find the value in players, who to buy knowing you'l make profit etc?

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 3, 2014, 11:38:17 am »
There's a few different trade methods. The 3 I use are:

1) Learn the market. Pick 2 or 3 players and learn how much they're going for at peak times. Then, at off peak times, buy up any that will get you a profit (taking into account the 5% selling tax).

2) In Form predicting. Look at the results after the weekends matches and see who you think might get an IF card. The ones that do usually rise in price for the week. E.g. I got Tevez for 43k on Tuesday. He got an IF on Wednesday and now his NIF price is over 60k.

3) IF trading. IF prices can rise after they go out of packs. Buy them at he end of the week they're out for (when they're cheapest) then hold on to them until they rise. Got to be careful though as the player getting a SIF can screw this up.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: October 3, 2014, 11:50:39 am »
Trying to use the web app or phone version and when I log into my origin account it says a copy of FIFA 15 isn't ascociated with this account. Anyone had this issue before or know how to fix it?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012