Author Topic: Tomb Raider (360, PS3, PC)  (Read 14231 times)

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
Re: Tomb Raider (360, PS3, PC)
« Reply #160 on: October 5, 2017, 12:10:23 pm »
Rise of the Tomb Raider is available for $12 on Humble Monthly. Worth it for the game alone.

I don't play much these days but I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, even looking at it, I was in awe most of the time, so I expect nothing less in this instalment.
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #161 on: October 5, 2017, 12:25:43 pm »
Humble Bundle is cracking value but they always seem so far behind the curve. They tend to include one AAA title every month but for as long as I can recall I've owned every one which makes the purchased moot.

Love the idea but they need to speed things up a touch!

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
« Reply #162 on: October 5, 2017, 12:52:38 pm »
Yep, I get what you're saying, infact I fully intend to unsubscribe once I get the remaining games of the month. I simply bought it because it's great value at $12.   8)

The bundles are much better though.
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez