Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...  (Read 152857 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...
« Reply #720 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:24 pm »
He came from fucking Fulham not Real Madrid! You'd expect it to be worse, of course you would.

Last season only Hull had a worse away record. B'ham etc had a better record but yeah let's get back to the game. Leave it at that.

Offline majestic_11

• Remembers Houllier's Champions League winning campaign fondly
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK OG
« Reply #721 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:33 pm »
Sorry but roys pre-match interview was a fucking disgrace! Talking them up, talked about trying to contain them....they had two players with a combined age of 70 playing, they had oshea, evans, fletcher all playing don't talk to me about fucking quality!

I hate that negative mentality, no human being should ever feel less against another when applying there trade, so we have no cash, we have no fancy transfer but we r lpool we do what Rafa use to say, we work fucking harder....we don't go into games like a defeatist

As for the game,we looked dangerous when we pressed and put there back four under pressure, we did it for 10 minutes and scored two goals, then we went back to sitting behind the ball, no squeezing and defend the 18 yard line...disgusting heart breaking! The biggest flaw Rafa identified in our game is slowly coming back in............i was screaming cos when the ball went wide, a utd player had time to look up and and cross it from a deeper position, berba was moving towards our goal and cara was getting sucked in with him...what happened to the days when a player was a bout to kick the ball the whole back four would squeeze forward and leave him off side...arrrrgggghhhhh!!! Not the club i love, i don't mind getting beat if we were second best but to throw the game with shocking tactics is gutting!

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #722 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:00 pm »
Scoreline was flattering to us.

Agreed..could very well have been 3-0 at half time...
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #723 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:02 pm »
this. Lots of revisionist history going on in here. There were definitely times last year that were as bad as anything we've seen thus far this year.
And the manager lost his job because of it.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:20 pm »
Don't worry guys, everything is fine. I've just been on the official website and they are so unconcerned about our unbelievable decline over the past two years where in each of the past four transfer windows we've turned a profit that they are advertising personalised boots! I feel silly for worrying so much to be honest. How could I have been so daft? The official channel are also so unconcerned about the two cancers on the club that they will have a sixty minute interview with somebody who played for us at a time when we were quite good as well.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #725 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:22 pm »
Aye makes me laugh too. Like one of them cartoon strips in the Guardian. I know it should be really, really funny but I dont get why it is funny. So I just laugh so I dont look out of place.

Why is it funny again?

Cause its bloody sad. King Kenny, senior players said it was time Rafa left and they know more than us.

MOVE ON! Get over it.

Offline chiplege

• Anny Roader
« Reply #726 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:36 pm »
Yes, he did, but only those who let us play. Our attack generally looked utterly clueless against any top team, and if you want to make fair comparisons Roy's team didn't really score any more than Rafa's did. We were very good at letting loose against shit teams once we'd gotten the lead though - which is where our rep as a wonderful attacking team that scored lots of goals under him has really come from. Granted we were good to watch but his tenure has taken on a mythical status that it really doesn't deserve.

There was nothing even remotely enjoyable about how shocking we were in defence either.

fair comment on defence, but we did finish 2nd under Roy no?  Wasn't comparing his tenure to Rafa's.  Want us to attack the way his teams used to

Offline jackfrancis

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #727 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:39 pm »
what about when we lost away at portsmouth to a side made up of journeymen, loan signings and players they couldnt sell who hadnt even been paid in weeks?
not to mention being outplayed home and away by a reading side who were at the bottom of the old second division and hadnt won a home game in 22 matches?

Those were pretty awful games to be sure, I just meant our position on the table mainly.  I was feeling pretty good after we won away to man u and we were up to about 4th, can't remember.  It wasn't 16th.

Offline SkinHimHesShite

• 80 kgs benchpressed, but are we impressed?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:53 pm »
STOP slagging off our Manager. Give the man some respect. Fucking hell... He needs time! You are sounding like fuckin Geordies!

do you know who we played today and what happened? we played against man u and fucking rolled over for them like a newly promoted side. your mate hodgson was probably too busy admiring the god damn stadium to worry about winning the match. he lines up his excuses before the game and then we have 5 points after 5 games.

im not a fucking sheep, he needs to earn my respect.

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:57 pm »
Mancs are absolute bells. There was a Neanderthal in the pub I was in wearing a green and gold scarf, while bedecked from head to toe in their new kit and tracksuit. I think he even had a cape on. They're such a fucking parody of themselves. If they got off their sisters for long enough they might realise what the fuck they are meant to be protesting about. I know that they aren't the most intelligent, and there are areas of Manchester that evolution passed by, but surely they know that they aren't just wearing them out of solidarity with Norwich? Muppets the lot of them. 

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: September 19, 2010, 04:25:03 pm »
well said HBHR.
those who are saying roy is becoming another rafa are absolutely clueless

Clueless? You can't read can you? I said Rafa used to lose there as well. NOT that Roy's another Rafa.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline foreverred1983

• Kopite
« Reply #731 on: September 19, 2010, 04:25:05 pm »
The usual free for all after a loss in here.

Some complaining we are 16th. Fair enough but its not like we have had an easy start.

Some complaining about Meireles been taken off. He was obviously knackered.

We were poor defensively and its not something ive been used to over the years. But neither are the players. They are getting used to a new system. And trying to get used to this new system in a fixture list that has pitted us against city, utd and arsenal in the first 5 games.

I thought we kept the ball very well at times without creating too much. Meireles is obviously class, Cole has a great touch and turn and Gerrard looks better in midfield when he has players on the same wavelength as him. Cole, Meireles and Maxi are up to the job.

People giving out about Poulsen is something i cant understand. Apart from getting rid of the ball rather slwoly on occassion for my liking in the first half, he kept the play moving with good one touch passing and make some great tackles in the second half. He isnt the quickest but neither was Sami Hyypia and as Rafa said you dont have to be quick if you know where to be.

Sunderland and Blackppol at home in the next two league fixtures, that will give us a better indication of where we are at. We are 16th but we are 3 points off 4th.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood...

Offline nicholasanthony

• RAWK Australian cricket correspondent & 2014 AFL tipping champion of the World
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: September 19, 2010, 04:25:26 pm »
We were away, we were getting killed on the flanks, I'd like to see him keep his position while we were without the ball. I'd like to see him at least give the United full backs something to think about. He kept drifting in - or worse, out to the right - and it just pissed me off that we have no structure and it seems like it's partly to accomodate him.

We don't have the best full back in the world so letting United double up on him wasn't the brightest fucking idea. He just doesn't seem to have any real tactical ability, he's Joey Cole and he runs with the ball.

Gerrard woke up for about 10 minutes then ended up playing centre back. Is that where we really want him?

Our whole set up is fucked and the players playing in their 'favoured' positions don't seem to be playing any better for it. There's a reason Cole is told to stick wide by numerous coaches and that Gerrard isn't put in defensive midfield. It's because those coaches know better.
I know what your talking about. I think when we are passing it around in there half trying ot build up play he needs to be more tactically disciplined but when we were good today was when we were on the break, and yes Cole was not wide at these times. He was leading the charge through the center. Leading to situations where he played Konchesky into space who then scuffed his cross. But thats what i think we have lacked over recent times and its something he does bring. Its the way Chelsea play. Very rarely do you see them attacking a team with 10 men camped in their box, because they move it so quickly and try to use the space early before teams get there. Meirles and Cole were doing that and I think Nando lifted when he saw these opportunities. I specifically remember Cole with and early ball into space for Nando to run into on the right , early in the first. Nando then made a small meal of it but it was something i take as a potential future movement for us, especially when hes so starved of service.

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #733 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:25 pm »
At this rate we might lose another 19 like we did last season under Benitez.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:31 pm »
We showed a lot of heart to fight back like we did.  It was bit of a heartbreak for Berbatov to score his third, but I thought we played great in the second half.  It's been like that every game this year...a tail of two halves.  Is that just a Hodgson tactic?  Happened under Rafa too...does it run deeper than just tactics?  We've had a very hard run of games, and today, after we fought back, we were very unlucky to not have the man advantage.  That call was clearly bottled.   I thought we were going to get blown out, and before their third was scored, I thought for sure we might nick another one.  We've gotten out of a very hard beginning of the season.

Offline Skuzzlebutt

• Legacy Fan
  • Hulk share opinion!!
« Reply #735 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:42 pm »
Don't worry guys, everything is fine. I've just been on the official website and they are so unconcerned about our unbelievable decline over the past two years where in each of the past four transfer windows we've turned a profit that they are advertising personalised boots! I feel silly for worrying so much to be honest. How could I have been so daft? The official channel are also so unconcerned about the two cancers on the club that they will have a sixty minute interview with somebody who played for us at a time when we were quite good as well.

Phew. Thank Fowler for that.

I was getting worried for a while there.  Good to know we're in safe hands.
We're gonna win the league-omiter

[00.........................................................]

V5. 2013 edition.  Optimism levels rusted solid.  We're givin' her all she's got Captain!!!

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #736 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:49 pm »
I think by christmas we'll have a new manager; I want Hodgson to succeed but I am concerned he is out of his depth. I hope he can turn it around but from what I've seen so far I have my doubts.

No we won't, he's doing everything the board has expected of him, trimming the wage bill and funnelling more money into their pockets. It's not like they care what happens on the pitch anyway.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #737 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:59 pm »
Sorry but roys pre-match interview was a fucking disgrace! Talking them up, talked about trying to contain them....they had two players with a combined age of 70 playing, they had oshea, evans, fletcher all playing don't talk to me about fucking quality!

I hate that negative mentality, no human being should ever feel less against another when applying there trade, so we have no cash, we have no fancy transfer but we r lpool we do what Rafa use to say, we work fucking harder....we don't go into games like a defeatist

As for the game,we looked dangerous when we pressed and put there back four under pressure, we did it for 10 minutes and scored two goals, then we went back to sitting behind the ball, no squeezing and defend the 18 yard line...disgusting heart breaking! The biggest flaw Rafa identified in our game is slowly coming back in............i was screaming cos when the ball went wide, a utd player had time to look up and and cross it from a deeper position, berba was moving towards our goal and cara was getting sucked in with him...what happened to the days when a player was a bout to kick the ball the whole back four would squeeze forward and leave him off side...arrrrgggghhhhh!!! Not the club i love, i don't mind getting beat if we were second best but to throw the game with shocking tactics is gutting!

I want a manager who is going to come out and admit we were SHIT and we need to stand up and be counted. I want a manager who is going to say we can do better than this and will do better than this. What we saw was a bit of a disgrace to watch. That is NOT what Liverpool Football Club are about......and if our manager can't motivate the players and get them up for match's, what else is there to say.

For all his experince and knowledge of the game, I thought he gave Man Utd and Ferguson too much face and respect.

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline yusendo

• Main Stander
    • daily lfc news
« Reply #738 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:07 pm »

Decent and entertaining game, with all due respect were you watching the game through binoculars with one of the lenses blacked out.

haha no my friend i watched it with my eyes wide open. i know there are still many flaws but i can see progress... honestly. negative views are premature at the moment.

what do you expect? 4-1? total posession? be realistic, its a new squad..
http://www.liverpool-reds.info/
IN EVERY HEART RED STRENGTH - OUR HEARTS ARE MANY - OUR STRENGTH YOUR ENVY

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #739 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:45 pm »
lol well you're obviously not are you!!

I am. I've accepted it and I do my best to look at the positives.

But every time Hodgson opens his mouth he digs himself deeper and deeper into oblivion.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline LSURED20

• Anny Roader
  • Founding member of the John Henry fan club
« Reply #740 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:58 pm »

ye
Those were pretty awful games to be sure, I just meant our position on the table mainly.  I was feeling pretty good after we won away to man u and we were up to about 4th, can't remember.  It wasn't 16th.

we lost away to ManU but took them apart at Anfield. That of course came at the end of a terrible week. Don't remember where it left us in the table though

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: September 19, 2010, 04:28:06 pm »
I think Hodgson thinks that as long as he keeps us up, he's succeeded :(

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #742 on: September 19, 2010, 04:28:07 pm »
You know what, I'm not going to stop going on about Rafa. Fuck all yous who want to moan about it.

We got shot of a fucking amazing manager, a bloke who got us, a bloke who stuck up for us, a bloke who stood up to the pricks we hate, a bloke who stood up to the owners and wouldn't be bullied, and a bloke who took us to within a whisker of the title. A bloke who won us the champions league, made us a fucking terrifying proposition in Europe, a bloke who delivered batterings to the likes of the team we played today and Real Madrid, and you want people to NOT go on about him?!?

Fuck off. He was the mustard. The dogs bollocks. As good as it gets. And we got rid of him after ONE shite season to replace him with a yes man, a lovely old gent who kisses the arse of Ferguson and who has one of the worst records in the league.

No, I won't stop going on about Rafa, and I won't stop comparing the two. If you don't like it that's just tough shite.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #743 on: September 19, 2010, 04:28:23 pm »
We are becoming an embarrassment and a shell of a football club
Is right.

What a fucking appalling shower of "fans" we are turning out to be. Can't believe what we have turned into. Anfield has no atmosphere, we are all slagging off the manager and players (even when they hadn't even played a game for the club!!!)

Get it in your head:
We have no divine right to win anything.
There are no easy games anymore.
Sides have, for years, no longer viewed us as the team to beat.

Even fucking Pompey fans are showing more dignity and support for their club than we are. The fans made this club special. Now look at us.

I fucking despair.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:06 pm »
Oh well, at least both manager will enjoy their post match laugh and glass of wine.

Offline garumn

• Kopite
« Reply #745 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:18 pm »
Nothing to do with Rafa but so far in the leauge Roy has got it wrong in every single match. Not once have we played well, as if that isn't bad enough he is always happy with our dreadful performances and that's just making it even worse. The man is starting to seriously piss me off.

On the bright side Meireles is looking like a quality player.

Offline rafabenihill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:41 pm »
Clueless? You can't read can you? I said Rafa used to lose there as well. NOT that Roy's another Rafa.

was referring to pundits who are harping on how roy has somehow become another rafa..
was'nt specifically pointing at you..
White liquid in a bottle. It's milk, for sure.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #747 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:48 pm »

I want a manager who is going to come out and admit we were SHIT and we need to stand up and be counted. I want a manager who is going to say we can do better than this and will do better than this. What we saw was a bit of a disgrace to watch. That is NOT what Liverpool Football Club are about......and if our manager can't motivate the players and get them up for match's, what else is there to say.

For all his experince and knowledge of the game, I thought he gave Man Utd and Ferguson too much face and respect.

He didn't expect much from the brummie game are you really surprised that he gave them respect?

Offline benn25

• Finger licker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:48 pm »
Next 2 games is a must 6 pointer. Simple as that really. If my life was on the line and I had to settle for someting less, then 4 points. Anything worse kill me now.
We just leave them be for a while, take a breather, let them settle, then bang!  All over them like a tramp on chips.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:48 pm »
You bloody bunch of utter hypocrites, the only people bringing Rafa up in this thread are the Hodgson cheerleaders like yourself. We've left him well alone, so why won't you?
Dont just come on here and read one post...read the rest of them. What an idiotic post.
We are fuckin 16th in the league, transition my arse Chelsea win the league when they get a new manager, we on the other hand have had our worse start in 18 years, we where told that Roy was  this breath of fresh air, the shackles would be off, and he would steady the ship well we are sinking faster than the titanic.
Come on Lyndsey...that is a poor comparisson. And anyway, we have had a tough start of you consider our opening fixtures. They werent the easiest in the World...
Clelseas opening fixtures for example were West Brom (h), Wigan (a), Stoke (h), WHam (a), Blackpool (h).
We on the other hand get Arsenal (h), ManC (a), WBrom (h), BHam (a), Mancs (a).
All 3 tough away games, and a tough one at home. So what if it is our worst start in a long time... Its silly to compare.

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #750 on: September 19, 2010, 04:30:09 pm »
Cause its bloody sad. King Kenny, senior players said it was time Rafa left and they know more than us.

Since when do senior players run the fucking club?

As for King Kenny surely he would be better off speaking out against the fucking owners and not a manager who took the club to two Champions League finals?
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: September 19, 2010, 04:30:12 pm »
Liverpool FC last season:

Arsenal home- lost
Mancs away- lost
Man City away- drew
Birmingham awat- drew

This season:
Arsenal home- drew
Man City awa- lost
Birmingham away- drew
Mancs away- lost

“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Randy Marsh

• Bastard Child of Roy Hodgson
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'We love you Randy'
« Reply #752 on: September 19, 2010, 04:30:32 pm »
You know what, I'm not going to stop going on about Rafa. Fuck all yous who want to moan about it.

We got shot of a fucking amazing manager, a bloke who got us, a bloke who stuck up for us, a bloke who stood up to the pricks we hate, a bloke who stood up to the owners and wouldn't be bullied, and a bloke who took us to within a whisker of the title. A bloke who won us the champions league, made us a fucking terrifying proposition in Europe, a bloke who delivered batterings to the likes of the team we played today and Real Madrid, and you want people to NOT go on about him?!?

Fuck off. He was the mustard. The dogs bollocks. As good as it gets. And we got rid of him after ONE shite season to replace him with a yes man, a lovely old gent who kisses the arse of Ferguson and who has one of the worst records in the league.

No, I won't stop going on about Rafa, and I won't stop comparing the two. If you don't like it that's just tough shite.

"What do you wanna do huh, what do you wanna do"

Offline reds9

• Anny Roader
« Reply #753 on: September 19, 2010, 04:30:35 pm »
It's really sad to see our fans being divided over the new and manager. Being a "fan" of one, or the other, it's ridiculous.
I'd rather be a fan of the club rather than fan of managers. Why can't we just discuss the player's performance, tactics etc without bringing in the subject of being a fan of one or the other?

The old manager won't be back anytime soon, let's just focus on what we have now, instead of pointless arguement of what the past manager could do.

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:11 pm »
The usual free for all after a loss in here.

Some complaining we are 16th. Fair enough but its not like we have had an easy start.

Some complaining about Meireles been taken off. He was obviously knackered.

We were poor defensively and its not something ive been used to over the years. But neither are the players. They are getting used to a new system. And trying to get used to this new system in a fixture list that has pitted us against city, utd and arsenal in the first 5 games.

I thought we kept the ball very well at times without creating too much. Meireles is obviously class, Cole has a great touch and turn and Gerrard looks better in midfield when he has players on the same wavelength as him. Cole, Meireles and Maxi are up to the job.

People giving out about Poulsen is something i cant understand. Apart from getting rid of the ball rather slwoly on occassion for my liking in the first half, he kept the play moving with good one touch passing and make some great tackles in the second half. He isnt the quickest but neither was Sami Hyypia and as Rafa said you dont have to be quick if you know where to be.

Sunderland and Blackppol at home in the next two league fixtures, that will give us a better indication of where we are at. We are 16th but we are 3 points off 4th.

agree with you apart from the bit in bold.

this season i have been really looking forward to seeing maxi getting a better run in the side, however i must admit ive been hugely disappointed. how you can rate him on todays performance is beyond me, thought he was dreadful.

agree with poulsen though, thought he had an ok 2nd half, first half was bad (as it was for everyone)

thought 2nd half we give as good as we got and if o'shea was sent off like he should have been then he wudnt of crossed the ball for berbatov, typically howard webb if u ask me.

also, not sure if anyone was onto it but on 88 minutes i think it was torres who got fouled on the edge of the area, the ball bounced to johnson who was practically on the half way line and scumbag webb waved play on; i thought play on was when the resulting play was deemed more advantageous? I fuking hate him
PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #755 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:23 pm »
At this rate we might lose another 19 like we did last season under Benitez.

So far, though, it looks nothing like last season.

Tottenham Hotspur    2 - 1    Liverpool
Liverpool                    4 - 0    Stoke City    
Liverpool                  1 - 3    Aston Villa    
Bolton Wanderers     2 - 3         Liverpool
Liverpool                 4 - 0    Burnley

Last season we got 9 points out of our first 15 on offer, scoring 13 goals in the first 5 games.

Offline IanTBear

• Anny Roader
  • Signs of life..... Wait and see...
« Reply #756 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:25 pm »

:wellin

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:33 pm »
this. Lots of revisionist history going on in here. There were definitely times last year that were as bad as anything we've seen thus far this year.

Last season we were mostly dull but tough to beat/score past.  This season we've been a soft touch away from home and largely inept and laborious in most of our league games.  It wasn't good enough last year and it's been worse this time around.  33 games left to turn it around, but a fucking awful start.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #759 on: September 19, 2010, 04:32:00 pm »

It's not going to bring him back though is it....you sound like a bloody Christian