Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 375783 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Reply #9520 on: Yesterday at 08:32:13 pm »
Exactly. So it’s hardly going to buy them another £100m player.

Womens team must be profitable but you're talking 7 figures probably. Tickets are cheaper than going to watch a National League game

It'll be another growth area for clubs though. Get more games at the main stadium and gradually rise prices.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #9521 on: Yesterday at 08:34:49 pm »
Sorry, I started thevwomens game income. Didn't realise it wad so little. Scottishgooner identified other income streams that will enable them to stay competitive.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9522 on: Yesterday at 08:38:29 pm »
Selling homegrown players fees a bit regressive. I know it’s pure profit on(off?) the books. But then isn’t it important to keep your homegrown quotas up?

Is it not more you can only have a maximum of 17 non home grown players in your squad? So out the 17, 2 spaces are already available compared to this seasons squad with Cedric and Elneny going, before anyone else that might leave.