Author Topic: Liverpool vs Sunderland  (Read 7943 times)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Re: Liverpool vs Sunderland
« Reply #40 on: December 6, 2014, 03:32:45 pm »
31 - We get a corner. Played short, Henderson cleaned out legally.

Free kick to Liverpool on the half way, Moreno taken out pushed as he challenged for a header and he lands awkwardly.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #41 on: December 6, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »
32 - Moreno is back, finds Coutinho who plays in Sterling. Cross is headed up in the air by the first man, and the Sunderland keeper leaps like a salmon to claim.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #42 on: December 6, 2014, 03:35:04 pm »
31 - We get a corner. Played short, Henderson cleaned out legally.

Free kick to Liverpool on the half way, Moreno taken out pushed as he challenged for a header and he lands awkwardly.

Another nicly worked corner. I watched Skrtel on the replay. After we play the ball short he continues to look at 2 player and then trys to block them both, but the one who got away made the tackle on Henderson. Well worked corner and again, nice to see.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #43 on: December 6, 2014, 03:35:52 pm »
34 - We're sitting in the Sunderland third passing it around without creating a lot.

Wickham brings the ball 50 yards into our box, brilliant run. Lucas and Johnson put pressure on him and he dives to the floor.

It's a dive. No peno given at least, but Wickham should be booked.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #44 on: December 6, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »
35 - Sterling crosses to the back post, Lambert heads it back across but no one is in the box to finish. Coutinho then tries to thread Sterling in but his passes is too heavy.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #45 on: December 6, 2014, 03:37:31 pm »
Stoke 2 - 0 Arsenal
Bojan 35'
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #46 on: December 6, 2014, 03:37:47 pm »
36 - Altidore pokes the ball through Toure's legs but Skrtel gets across to cover well and clear.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #47 on: December 6, 2014, 03:38:44 pm »
37 - Good stuff from Lucas, makes an important tackle after a clever touch by Bridcutt.

Wickham tries to cross but it's blocked out for a throw. Eventually it goes for a goal kick.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #48 on: December 6, 2014, 03:40:03 pm »
39 - Beautiful touch from Coutinho, Sterling out to Moreno. Crossed in but far too deep.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #49 on: December 6, 2014, 03:41:24 pm »
39 - Beautiful touch from Coutinho, Sterling out to Moreno. Crossed in but far too deep.

2 players ran to the front post pretty much unmarked...all he had to do was fire it in hard and low!

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #50 on: December 6, 2014, 03:41:37 pm »
40 - More good passing, but again we break down. Coutinho dribbles deep into the Sunderland half but is tackled - he had no support whatsoever.

Skrtel clears well under pressure from Wickham.

Vergini booked for wrestling Sterling to the ground off the ball.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #51 on: December 6, 2014, 03:43:06 pm »
41 - Lambert finds Johnson, crossed but headed away.

Sunderland try to break with pace but Lucas makes another good tackle. He's been pretty solid so far.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #52 on: December 6, 2014, 03:45:11 pm »
43 - Lucas sprays it out to Sterling, as he looks up he has three defenders standing directly in front of him and has to move the ball out to the other wing.

More patient passing around the edge of the box, Sunderland defending with discipline. When we finally try to force it it's cleared.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #53 on: December 6, 2014, 03:45:50 pm »
44 - One minute of added time.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #54 on: December 6, 2014, 03:47:08 pm »
45 - Great sliding through ball to Reveilliere, in behind Johnson but he manages to bundle it out for a corner.

Wes Brown gets free of Toure to head, but over the bar. Half a chance.

Half time.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #55 on: December 6, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »
Stoke 3 - 0 Arsenal
Walters 45'

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #56 on: December 6, 2014, 03:49:51 pm »
HALF TIMES

Hull 0 - 0 West Brom 
Liverpool 0 - 0 Sunderland 
QPR 0 - 0 Burnley
Stoke 3 - 0 Arsenal
Tottenham 0 - 0 Crystal Palace

FULL TIME

Newcastle 2 - 1 Chelsea
Cisse 57'& 78'    Drogba 83'
Taylor sent off 81

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #57 on: December 6, 2014, 04:03:07 pm »
45 - We're off again.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #58 on: December 6, 2014, 04:05:08 pm »
47 - Gomez given space to break forward, his shot hits Skrtel and rolls behind for a corner.

Mignolet claims. And a huge punt to the other end tries to set up a break, but Lallana's pass doesn't quite get through.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #59 on: December 6, 2014, 04:05:58 pm »
48 - We're looking more positive, that's for sure. Moreno played in down the left, cuts a cross back and hits a Sunderland arm. Nothing given.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #60 on: December 6, 2014, 04:07:34 pm »
49 - Sunderland still defending in numbers. Sterling tries a clever pass through to Lallana, again cut out.

Replay of the handball, would have been very harsh. It popped up off O'Shea's boot and Gomez tries to pull his hand out of the way.

Lucas booked for a cynical tackle on the half way.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #61 on: December 6, 2014, 04:08:39 pm »
50 - Another foul given against Lucas. 50/50, he needs to keep calm though.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #62 on: December 6, 2014, 04:10:00 pm »
50 - Another foul given against Lucas. 50/50, he needs to keep calm though.
Won the ball for me :P

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #63 on: December 6, 2014, 04:10:24 pm »
52 - So close! For Sunderland...

We just about deal with the free kick, clearing for a corner. It's fizzed in and Skrtel gets a touch, Wickham arriving at the back post and slamming a volley right across the face of goal. Close.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #64 on: December 6, 2014, 04:10:25 pm »
QPR 1 - 0 Burnley
Fer 51'

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #65 on: December 6, 2014, 04:12:43 pm »
Sunderland seemingly having all the better chances.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #66 on: December 6, 2014, 04:12:44 pm »
54 - Another deep cross, Wickham juggles the ball then hammers a shot on the volley. Johnson gets a touch, out for a corner.

Played to the edge of the box, Gomez shoots, well over and a goal kick. Good spell this for the visitors.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #67 on: December 6, 2014, 04:13:42 pm »
56 - Henderson tries to cross, blocked. Throw in deep on the right. Johnson does well to keep the ball and play Lallana in, but he can't get a shot off.

Sterling can though, about 30 seconds later, but it's high, wide and not-so-handsome.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #68 on: December 6, 2014, 04:15:40 pm »
57 - More dangerous stuff from Sunderland. We can't clear our lines, deep cross and Johnson heads behind well. Corner.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #69 on: December 6, 2014, 04:16:20 pm »
58 - Decent ball but Johnson is in there again to head away.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #70 on: December 6, 2014, 04:17:14 pm »
59 - Sterling at full pace, skips around Bridcutt who cleans him out and is booked. Just outside the area, some volume from the Kop.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #71 on: December 6, 2014, 04:18:00 pm »
60 - Henderson takes...

Looks more of a shot then a cross, drifts over the bar. A waste.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #72 on: December 6, 2014, 04:19:22 pm »
My stream has gone... I'll be back asap...

EDIT: Back. Hope I didn't miss much. Still 0-0 anyway.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #73 on: December 6, 2014, 04:20:17 pm »
63' Lucas with an effort at goal from distance, the keeper dives to his right and saves it.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #74 on: December 6, 2014, 04:21:51 pm »
64' Goal kick Sunderland, Lucas is in possession in the center circle, move forward, cross from left, it is cleared.

Lucas wins it again in the center, Skrtel is there as well, pushing well ahead, Lallana is in the box, quick feet here, the defence clears it.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #75 on: December 6, 2014, 04:23:40 pm »
66' Closing the down all over the ground, Gerrard is ready on the sideline as well.

Johnson pushes forward, dribbles in the center circle and makes way forward, Lucas here, passes to Glen, cuts inside and loses possession, Lucas comes out again with the ball, pass to Sterling, closed down.

Lallana fouls closing down.

Gerrard comes on for Lallana.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #76 on: December 6, 2014, 04:25:47 pm »
68' Skrtel and the defence pass it between them, making way forward, Gerrard runs down left, tackled and fouled.

Put in the box, foul in the box apparently.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #77 on: December 6, 2014, 04:26:30 pm »
Sunderland Sub: Double change here Cattermole is on with another one.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #78 on: December 6, 2014, 04:27:24 pm »
71' Gerrard with a lovely ball down right for Coutinho, tackled and falls over, ref gives the foul to the visitors.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #79 on: December 6, 2014, 04:27:39 pm »
Pretty uninspiring stuff from Liverpool at the moment. Gerrard has come on and pinged a great ball to Coutinho but the attack broke down.