Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 175957 times)

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2011, 10:42:59 am »

Tonight we've put the kids to bed, at 8 she's gone "if you want a shag im in the mood", I'm that knackered I wasn't really up for it, but after 10 minutes I thought Id get in there, looks up, shes fell asleep again !!!!!!

Who said romance was dead?

Offline uncle_red

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2011, 08:03:51 pm »
ahem....paging Uncle Red...

Not married yet, mate :) Altho I think my (sex) life is already "marital" enough – IŽll be sure to report here later...

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2011, 12:00:01 am »
Not married yet, mate :) Altho I think my (sex) life is already "marital" enough – IŽll be sure to report here later...
In that case quarterly updates are fine.  ;)

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: October 26, 2011, 12:03:43 am »
God it must be depressing.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2011, 12:50:32 am »
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #285 on: October 26, 2011, 08:11:01 am »

Seems like the common denominator is kids, not marriage.

Jason, you always claim everything's rosey in that department for you...any truth in the rumour that to keep things fresh you and the missus like a bit of role play? For example I heard she likes to dress as Allain Roland and send you for an early bath after about 20 minutes due to a dangerous tackle.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: October 26, 2011, 11:58:02 am »
Seems like the common denominator is kids, not marriage.

Jason, you always claim everything's rosey in that department for you...any truth in the rumour that to keep things fresh you and the missus like a bit of role play? For example I heard she likes to dress as Allain Roland and send you for an early bath after about 20 minutes due to a dangerous tackle.
;D
What goes on in my bedroom stays in my bedroom ;) I don't kiss and tell. ;D
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #287 on: October 26, 2011, 12:38:31 pm »
Is say its more a "what happens when you have young kids and you're getting older".

Fuck it then

:D

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:44 pm »
is it just the kids bit though? when i lived with her we had a young baby and we was still very active after she was born, i remember a period of time though  long before she was born where we must had done it 3 times in 4 months.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: October 26, 2011, 03:38:05 pm »
is it just the kids bit though? when i lived with her we had a young baby and we was still very active after she was born, i remember a period of time though  long before she was born where we must had done it 3 times in 4 months.
I think that the sex drive diminishes as you get older. Working full time, looking after a house and the kids, the kids getting older and becoming more aware, not having a lot of quality time together, illness, tiredness, stress and pressures of life all get in the way of a good sex life.
You have to find the time to make your wife feel special, relaxed and not worrying about what to make for tea or the kids' homework or the shopping or a million other things she has to do. You can't just walk into the bedroom and say "Fancy a shag love?". Well, you can but I doubt you will get anywhere ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: October 26, 2011, 06:18:40 pm »

When we only had the 1, the wife was still on maternity and he was sleeping through, then we had a lot more energy and were more active. Now that we've got two (3yr and 1yr old) and the 1 yr old isn't that good a sleeper, the wife is up at 6 for work, which wakes me, things are a lot harder. By the time the kids are in bed, anytime from half 7 to 8, we are both knackered and all we want to do is blob on the couch. We still put in the effort though and will make sure its never more than a few days, at the worst a week without sex.
Jurgen YNWA

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: October 26, 2011, 06:21:43 pm »
a week without sex is fine, rusty la has been waiting 6 months.

seriously though, is there any men on here that tell woman No, lets hear some of the womans side of the arguments.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #292 on: October 27, 2011, 12:20:03 am »

seriously though, is there any men on here that tell woman No, lets hear some of the womans side of the arguments.

I think I said 'no' once about 5 years ago but that was because I'd banged one out about 20 minutes earlier in the bathroom.

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:37 am »
I think I said 'no' once about 5 years ago but that was because I'd banged one out about 20 minutes earlier in the bathroom.

talk about bad timing, i still think i would have said yes, ,

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #294 on: October 27, 2011, 08:20:03 pm »
The amount of 'action' on this thread is inversely proportional to activity on the Fantasy Football thread.

'No one gets gets blow-jobs and good sex AND does well at fantasy football' as I think Isaac Newton said but didn't write down.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: October 27, 2011, 08:51:01 pm »

Said no once, was 10pm, fucking knackered and had to be up at half 3 to go to work. Never said no since tho
Jurgen YNWA

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: October 27, 2011, 08:54:07 pm »
Said no once, was 10pm, fucking knackered and had to be up at half 3 to go to work. Never said no since tho

you learnt not to pass up those chances as they dont come that often?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: October 27, 2011, 09:03:00 pm »
you learnt not to pass up those chances as they dont come that often?

Nope. Without getting too serious, its just that I've learned how fragile life is and if you get offered it, take it, as it might be your last.
Jurgen YNWA

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: October 27, 2011, 09:08:02 pm »
Nope. Without getting too serious, its just that I've learned how fragile life is and if you get offered it, take it, as it might be your last.

sorry if i offended you or said something out of line.

:thumbup

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: October 27, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
Been at least 7 weeks since I had any kind of action. I would bang a hole in the floor at the minute.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: October 27, 2011, 11:13:20 pm »
Been at least 7 weeks since I had any kind of action. I would bang a hole in the floor at the minute.

phone a brass. got to be better than banging a hole in the floor.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #301 on: October 27, 2011, 11:58:47 pm »
A thoroughly depressing read, fuck ever getting married this thread is like a condom for commitment.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #302 on: October 28, 2011, 01:26:32 am »

i think we've agreed that kids are the denominator regarding how much sex you do or don't get.

Marriage is a fine institution, we should all try it once, at least.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: October 28, 2011, 07:15:24 am »
sorry if i offended you or said something out of line.

:thumbup

Nothing of the sort mate.  :thumbup

Now, if we were talking about my ex bird, yeah it was a case of get it while I could or Id have a long wait ......
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: October 28, 2011, 10:05:08 am »

I'll sometimes strategically ask when I know the answer will be no, just so I have ammunition when the inevitable 'you always say no' conversation comes up.  8)
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #305 on: October 28, 2011, 10:30:32 am »
I'll sometimes strategically ask when I know the answer will be no, just so I have ammunition when the inevitable 'you always say no' conversation comes up.  8)

Dangerous game.... :)
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #306 on: October 28, 2011, 10:48:57 am »
I think from what ive seen here, I should just order a kid ready-made so that I dont suffer too much from the drought when I get married
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #307 on: October 28, 2011, 02:11:23 pm »
I think from what ive seen here, I should just order a kid ready-made so that I dont suffer too much from the drought when I get married

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: October 28, 2011, 08:20:30 pm »

I said no once and i meant it cos i couldnt be arsed. She has said no loads of times although not lately. Anyway, the one time i said no she nagged and moaned for about 20 minutes till i finally done the deed the cheeky bitch :). Glad she did though cos i can always remind her if she trys to knock me back.

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
« Reply #309 on: October 28, 2011, 08:38:33 pm »

Has that ever backfired on you, like somehow he did say yes?
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: October 28, 2011, 11:05:38 pm »
Debs has tried that, usually when I am doubled over in really bad pain but once I called her bluff and said come on then. Hasn't tried it since funnily enough.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #311 on: October 28, 2011, 11:43:29 pm »
i think we've agreed that kids are the denominator regarding how much sex you do or don't get.

Marriage is a fine institution, we should all try it once, at least.

But I have no kids and I don't get......let's just say I play a lot of ping pong.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: October 29, 2011, 10:05:50 pm »

Was up from 11 til 20 to 1 this morning with the 1yr old, when the missus took over and she got to bed at 2, she was then in work at 7. During the footy, while the kids are playing on the living room floor, she tells me if we didn't have kids I'd of got it there and then. Now, she's just gone to bed so I said I'll follow you up, to which she replied "why? I'll be asleep in 2 mins"  :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
Was up from 11 til 20 to 1 this morning with the 1yr old, when the missus took over and she got to bed at 2, she was then in work at 7. During the footy, while the kids are playing on the living room floor, she tells me if we didn't have kids I'd of got it there and then. Now, she's just gone to bed so I said I'll follow you up, to which she replied "why? I'll be asleep in 2 mins"  :butt

My reply to that would have been no I wouldnt, Im watching the footy. Really used to get on her fucking nerves when she wanted a bit but I wanted to watch the match.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: October 29, 2011, 10:14:35 pm »
Allrite. Been out. Watched the game. Been on the ale. Bite to eat. Now back home - listening to all the good shit from way back.

And, most importantly, the kids are out.

Yeah, I'm getting some.

wee

@Yvanicuzz

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2011, 10:21:54 pm »
Allrite. Been out. Watched the game. Been on the ale. Bite to eat. Now back home - listening to all the good shit from way back.

And, most importantly, the kids are out.

Yeah, I'm getting some.

wee

there is a thread about watersports somewhere you kinky fucker.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2011, 10:22:14 pm »
Sounds like she's having some alone time to... err... see to herself. ;)

first thing what crossed my mind when i read that.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: October 29, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
Sounds like she's having some alone time to... err... see to herself. ;)

I could live with that so long as she let me watch.
Jurgen YNWA

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2011, 10:30:32 pm »
I could live with that so long as she let me watch.

does spice things up, i agree.

Online Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: October 29, 2011, 10:33:58 pm »

there is a thread about watersports somewhere you kinky fucker.

'kinell mate. Didn't see that before you pointed it out.

But now I know how your mind works ;)

@Yvanicuzz