Author Topic: Utrecht away  (Read 29998 times)

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
Re: Utrecht away
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2010, 07:53:37 pm »
Did 6 out of 7 last year and the 2 qualifiers so far, so be pretty pissed if i miss out..and the Volcano was no excuse ;)

Offline redtrev

• Running dog of CAPITALISM
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2010, 06:19:33 pm »
Lads just gor the SOS email re the trip. Might get in it, night in the dam would fit in nice. Just wondering what the story is re tickets? Can you buy tickets at the stadium for the away section or are the all going be alloocated to those who have credits worked up from last year?

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2010, 07:23:26 pm »
credits i would imagine
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2010, 07:46:49 pm »
credits i would imagine
stop worrying about credits,make sure your on that train to brum in the morning,see you at chester..

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 09:07:59 am »
Utrecht selling 3 game europa ticket ( for matches against Liverpool, Stea and Napoli ) for 50 euro through their site at the moment but no mention of tickets for just the Liverpool game. So I don't expect a rush of info at the moment from Liverpool either.

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 09:53:26 am »
Utrecht selling 3 game europa ticket ( for matches against Liverpool, Stea and Napoli ) for 50 euro through their site at the moment but no mention of tickets for just the Liverpool game. So I don't expect a rush of info at the moment from Liverpool either.

But surely our allocation will be fixed so however Utrecht decides to market their tickets shouldn't effect LFC setting its sales criteria and dates?

Offline CB

• Kopite
  • Chi non salta della Lazio e'
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:23 am »
Trains from the centre of Amsterdam to Utrecht only take half an hour, and run all day so getting there is fairly easy.
Trains to Utrecht from Amsterdam Central.  Trains run every 10 or 15 minutes.

Amsterdam to Utrecht trains

Dept 08,23,38,53 mins past each hour from Platform 5 Cost €6.70

Return 13,43 mins past each hour, 7 mins past the hour after midnight, (0107,0207) Dept Platform 9a Cost €6.70
I remember that on all our previous trips to Eindhoven they put on free trains back to Amsterdam. With any chance our friends at Utrecht will do the same.
Milan nel incubo!

E grazie a Dio che non sono Laziale!

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 10:18:37 am »
But surely our allocation will be fixed so however Utrecht decides to market their tickets shouldn't effect LFC setting its sales criteria and dates?

I agree but as you know Liverpool ticket office don't usually issue any euro away ticket info until tickets virtually in their hands.

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 11:26:22 am »
the comedy club deffo know whats happening, they just waiting to minimise the disruption,  they must have another stunt about to be pulled ?  on top of cancelling the ' Euro away application forms '  18 days to go now, my suggestion the news will be released next Thursday during / after the Steaua game

Offline maloneavic

• Anny Roader
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 02:29:09 pm »
simpley has to be done on away credits from last season, otherwise there will be murder.

Not suprised that they are taken so long to give out the ticket information.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 01:08:37 pm »
I remember that on all our previous trips to Eindhoven they put on free trains back to Amsterdam. With any chance our friends at Utrecht will do the same.
We went by road last time but are staying in 'Dam this time. Did you have to get actual free tickets there and back or did they have football special trains etc? We are planning to go down in the afternoon then back after the match - don't want to be buying train tickets if we don't need to! ;D
We are a team of one half.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 02:17:59 pm »
We went by road last time but are staying in 'Dam this time. Did you have to get actual free tickets there and back or did they have football special trains etc? We are planning to go down in the afternoon then back after the match - don't want to be buying train tickets if we don't need to! ;D
usually pay to get down there,then they put on a free football special direct to the dam after the game..

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 03:01:46 pm »
This looks like being another Fiorentina,

Seem to remember in a thread last year someone had approx numbers of how many people had x number of away credits.

Can't find it now so maybe I was dreaming - anyone any ideas?

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 03:24:55 pm »
waiting to see how the selling goes before making my mind up on this one.  gonna drive and get the ferry from hull to rotterdam, should only be about 4 hours driving time to the city and the overnight ferry is usually good fun

most dutch stadia have a train stadia close to the ground, if not attached, i would assume they will have some kind of train on back to the dam
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 12:47:08 pm »
Thomas Cook on sale from tomorrow so I guess criteria will be announced soon

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 12:53:49 pm »
Thomas Cook on sale from tomorrow so I guess criteria will be announced soon
They best had do
+61 ticket exchange

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 12:54:38 pm »
This looks like being another Fiorentina,

Seem to remember in a thread last year someone had approx numbers of how many people had x number of away credits.

Can't find it now so maybe I was dreaming - anyone any ideas?
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=246856.320

Fiorentina went to all STH/FCH/Members

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 01:06:18 pm »
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=246856.320

Fiorentina went to all STH/FCH/Members

Thanks but kind of meant if anyone lnew how many have 7, 6 etc from last year

Hopefully all will be revealed soon

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 01:28:44 pm »
Anyone thinking of trying to get to the Ajax v Milan game on the Tuesday?

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 03:23:43 pm »
Criteria still not announced but they have updated the selling page recently. Thomas Cook packages book online 1st September - 30th September

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 07:43:08 pm »
thomas cook have released a price of £99 but not confirmed as they don't know the price of tickets, the LFC ticket page has this game down as selling tickets since the 1st september :o typo probably as it refers to homes games in the text.

on your own or with SOS and stopping over for the night is as good
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2010, 07:47:04 am »
It's about time the ticket office gave us some information about the allocation and criteria for this match. I can't really work out why Thomas Cook get preference- do people who book up with them know what the criteria is???   ::)

Offline Mart Le Taxi

• Anny Roader
  • Not knowing why, trying to be the voice of reason
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 12:38:15 pm »
Looks like Thomas Cook have started to get the hump over the lack of numbers travelling with them so have asked the club for a head start. T.O. say there will be NO postal applications for Euro aways this year.

Leave it as late as poss to sell tickets, make the guarantee of a ticket with Fleece Tours look an attractive alternative and keep the corporate sponsors happy at the expense of the average supporter. Again.

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 12:53:40 pm »
Looks like Thomas Cook have started to get the hump over the lack of numbers travelling with them so have asked the club for a head start. T.O. say there will be NO postal applications for Euro aways this year.

Leave it as late as poss to sell tickets, make the guarantee of a ticket with Fleece Tours look an attractive alternative and keep the corporate sponsors happy at the expense of the average supporter. Again.

Yep, definitely an attempt to force us to choose Thomas Cook as they're struggling to get decent numbers on their trips (for obvious reasons given their prices!). Having said that, even if Thomas Cook prices were more competitive I'd still prefer to travel independently...
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 01:00:37 pm »
What i don't understand and maybe someone can answer this? How can Thomas Cook sell a package for Utrecht if the club are unable to set the match ticket criteria.
I can never understand why Thomas Cook are unable to outline an Itinerary until three days before departure.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 02:12:03 pm »
i think it's time for the fabled 91 me turkey to throw their weight around and demand answers, fucking towel and a bag ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 03:48:10 pm »

But Thomas Cook can only sell to those who qualify for a ticket cant they?

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 04:43:30 pm »
i can only assume that crooks are getting an allocation of sorts without any pre-requsite? if credits do come into play from last season for this for us that can be the only way they offer a match ticket gaurentee??

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 04:46:04 pm »
Agree-so why are Thomas Cook advertising if you don't know whether you qualify for a ticket

Can't understand it mate - seems crazy that we are two weeks away and nothing.

I think I'll be struggling for this with only two aways from last year but am booked up anyway and hopefully I get sorted one way or another. Just seems so stupid that the Blackpool game a few days later is already ' Late availability ' and we don't even know when this sale may happen.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 04:56:54 pm »
I am not actually sure what this means

**Match Ticket guaranteed - The match ticket cost is not currently known, once confirmed this amount will be automatically deducted from your card** Subject to status.

Selling criteria in line with Liverpool FC’s ticketing policy.

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 06:26:37 pm »
Can't understand it mate - seems crazy that we are two weeks away and nothing.
My thoughts exactly.
As far as i can see there ain't even home tickets availiable on the Utrecht site yet either.

Offline davebils

• Anny Roader
  • Live and Breathe L.F.C
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 07:30:07 pm »
No they haven't. Its in line with the criteria set.

so how can crooks state guaranteed ticket for all season ticket holders
YNWA

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 07:44:45 pm »
That's why i would like the explanation-  Selling criteria in line with Liverpool FC’s ticketing policy

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 08:20:48 pm »
That's why i would like the explanation-  Selling criteria in line with Liverpool FC’s ticketing policy

They are definately trying to push the match package bit with Thomas Cook before announcing selling criteria but expect that to be announced this week.

I think that although the travel with Thomas Cook is for season ticket holders and executive members that the season ticket holders will still need to meet the correct criteria ( ie. must have attended certain amount of away euro matches last season ). Not written very well for sure.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 08:27:30 pm by matchball »

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2010, 11:16:09 am »
There's a post on OTK saying on sale tomorrow - 6 aways £21

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2010, 11:21:47 am »
FC Utrecht v Liverpool Europa League ticket selling plans
Sep 16 2010 Liverpool Echo
LIVERPOOL will receive an allocation of 1,200 tickets for their Europa League match against FC Utrecht, on 30th September (Kick Off at 6pm local time).

The match is ALL TICKET, priced at £21 each.

Supporters can book via Liverpool’s Official Travel Partner Thomas Cook who are operating a day coach trip from Liverpool to Utrecht priced at £99 per person excluding match ticket cost at www.thomascook sport.com/Football/ Premier-League/ Liverpool-FCl or phone 0870 752 0924.

Selling Arrangements

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to Season Ticket holders, Corporate Members and Members/Fan Card holders wishing to travel independently who attended 6 or more European away games during season 2009/2010.

These tickets will be available from Friday 17th September 2010.

Should there be any tickets remaining after the above the sales a further announcement will be made.

Telephone Sale:
Tickets will be available on 0843 170 5555. Disabled enquiries can also be made on this number. Bookings will require all Fan Card numbers to be provided and the applicant’s name and address to be confirmed. Tickets can either be collected from the Anfield Ticket Office or posted out Special Delivery at a charge of £5.65.

Window Sale:

Supporters must present Fan Cards when applying at the Ticket Office.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of FOUR qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window and on the telephones.

N.B. There will be no duplicates tickets available for this fixture.

Ticket Office hours:

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 3.45pm; Saturday 9.15am – 1pm

If collecting tickets from the ticket office on Saturday 25th September, we would advise collection before 12 noon to avoid match day queues.

Please note: If tickets are still available on Wednesday 22nd September, they will be available until 5pm only at the ticket office window. If collecting tickets on this day we advise you arrive before 5pm also.

Telephone booking lines will open at 8.15am until 5.30pm for sales for this fixture.

However this is with the exception of Wednesday 22nd September, when the line will close at 5pm, due to the home match being played on this day.

Liverpool are unable to offer any refunds after Monday 27th September
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2010, 12:42:36 pm »
Finally! Just looked on the Ticket News page and wasn't on there so good spot by someone!

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2010, 12:53:47 pm »
No way it'll sell out on 6 credits
+61 ticket exchange

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010, 12:59:02 pm »
The thing that seems odd to me about this new process whereby they won't accept postal applications is that previously they insisted on us filling in a form so they had full details of who is travelling/how. I guess our fan card details are enough now.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010, 02:30:15 pm »
good news wont have to be up early to phone up
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics