Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
The Boozer / Re: Best crisps??
« Last post by Statto Red on Today at 01:58:14 am »
Pringles are a horrible thing and I immediately think less of anyone who likes them. They aren't made from potatoes in the normal way. This is not like some of the corn based ones we all loved as kids and maybe do now.

In Ireland tayto are the biggest but they are fairly shit, walkers are much better. Keoghs, especially their crinkle cut are the best I've had.

Theirs 2 different Taytos, i've had Tayto [the Northern Ireland] crisps & they were quite decent, prefered them over Walkers, i've never had Tayto [the Republic Of Ireland] crisps.

Donald Trump took to his Truth Social site this week to repost a doctored image of Kamala Harris that implied she attended one of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ sexual “freak off” parties.

The photo, shared by TMZ, shows the Vice President and Democratic presidential nominee posing alongside Diddy and another woman. “Madam Vice President, have you ever been involved with or engaged in one of Puff Daddy’s freak offs?” the original poster wrote over the snap.

However, the image Trump ReTruthed to his more than 7 million followers was clearly doctored. The real original photo -- which actually featured Harris posing with her ex Montel Williams and his daughter Ashley at the 8th Annual Race to Erase Multiple Sclerosis in 2001 -- later surfaced on X.
LFC vs Bournemouth

Kelleher
TAA
Konate
VVD
Robertson
Gravenberch
Mac Allister
Szoboszlai
Salah
Nunez
Diaz

FS: 3-0 LFC
FGS: Diaz
DP: 6
Excellent OP Zlen
Exited for the game
The Boozer / Re: Do you and your mates have nicknames?
« Last post by kesey on Today at 01:48:42 am »
Two speeds.

One is my normal gear and the other one is when my boss ( a good mate ) goes ' let's finish this job and we'll go for a pint '.

Vrooom !

Over the years though I've been called the Scalia Lama and Scally Krsna. 
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 01:46:38 am »
Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
Lonely Planet - The The.
Betting, Drafts and Fantasy/Prediction Leagues / Re: The Acca Pool
« Last post by rodderzzz on Today at 01:35:42 am »
Spezia WIN v Carrarese Italy Serie B
Not sure the hierarchy at any of these clubs would want to sacrifice guaranteed premier league and Tv deal money to make a tantrum stance like that.  These are slick, bottom line obsessed, business men, not vengeful fans, wanting retribution for titles we should have won 5+ ys ago, like many of us

Some in the LFC management might not  actually want City to be relegated, if that could potentially diminish the next TV deal.  Internationally city are probably the 4th or 5th biggest english club and are the fastest growing english fanbase overseas.  A penalty that would require them to have open book financial accounting and would require sign off from the premier league before they could arrange sponsorship deal/ contracts etc could be presented as a win/win, where the premier league's reputation is largely intact and doomsday scenario's regarding newc or city spending like crazy going forward, can be avoided.
The agenda of the ESL came up previously and was shot down by the supporters. If Cheaty get away with it then we may see that discontent from fans disappearing and the super league idea gaining traction. Premier League will hopefully want to avoid this scenario by administering a suitable punishment involving relegation, ongoing points deduction and transfer ban?
Was a sofa involved?

New Repug mantra:  Sofa so good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10