Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 373224 times)

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4200 on: March 17, 2024, 10:35:43 am »
A 10 point deduction now would be nice

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #4201 on: March 17, 2024, 10:50:34 am »
gonna happen soon, a new lawyer has been appointed by the PL to sort it all out asap.

Godot is his name I think.
I wonder is that a woman?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4202 on: March 17, 2024, 10:54:30 am »
City still competing on 3 fronts. Outside chance of the treble again I suppose (much more unlikely this year tho).
Surely the Prem League, FA and UEFA should be pushing hard for these first 115 charges to be concluded? It’s in all their interests because, in a worst case scenario, they all will have dirty products to try to recover. The clean up after gets more messy with each pot City grab as a result of their corrupt practices. Yet we just trundle on, a date some time in the future (but we can’t say when), potentially allowing City to dig them deeper and deeper into the mire.
Add in FIFA’s totally corrupt leadership and selling of the World (oil) Cup, then it’s clear professional football just can’t govern itself properly at all levels. Dodgy money everywhere and wall to wall full of corrupt and unaccountable leadership. Not easy to believe someone will clean it up.

I have said that a couple of journalists have let it be known that it's going to be in the autumn of this year.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4203 on: March 17, 2024, 10:55:01 am »
They are so boring, monotone and predictable.

Only works because they have an illegally built team that cost over a billion.

Same patterns of play in the final 3rd, sideways possession until they get to final third then it's pullbacks, rinse and repeat.

Nothing swashbuckling about them, no bravery, no slicing a team apart with a quick counter running from their own box and 2-3 passes and a goal.

Just 70% possession and efficient boring predictable passages of play.

Probably been said before we all hated seeing United win title after title in the Ferguson years but at least they played a style of football that was exciting and entertaining for their fans. Besides the fact Abu Dhabi fans know they have cheated to reach their goals it must be beyond boring watching them week after week score exactly the same goals and type of play.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4204 on: March 17, 2024, 10:59:18 am »
I have said that a couple of journalists have let it be known that it's going to be in the autumn of this year.

I'll believe it when it happens. The damage has already been done anyway. They've taken away from us memories and even if they deduct them points and award us those titles they've cheated to win it won't be the same. They've ruined the game forever and the premier league as well as UEFA have stood by and done fuck all about it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4205 on: March 17, 2024, 11:00:13 am »
I'll believe it when it happens. The damage has already been done anyway. They've taken away from us memories and even if they deduct them points and award us those titles they've cheated to win it won't be the same. They've ruined the game forever and the premier league as well as UEFA have stood by and done fuck all about it.

I don't care whether you believe it or not that's up to you. I have done my best to keep people informed what you do with that info is up to you.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4206 on: March 17, 2024, 11:32:10 am »
I wonder is that a woman?
erm ... what?  :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4207 on: March 17, 2024, 01:22:22 pm »
erm ... what?  :)

Gal Gadot (plays Wonder Woman)

Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4208 on: March 17, 2024, 01:28:57 pm »
Gal Gadot (plays Wonder Woman)

yeah I though that's who he meant but really off-point from what I posted.  oh well ....

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4209 on: March 18, 2024, 10:40:05 am »
yeah I though that's who he meant but really off-point from what I posted.  oh well ....
sorry Samlad!!!!

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4210 on: March 18, 2024, 10:46:33 am »
thanks - and I know that’s what’s been said, but the whole saga seems a bit surreal and really feels like something soft will be the result. Surely if the authorities were confident then we would start to hear more journalists and pundits speaking out and putting context around the City “story”?
Currently it’s pretty quiet for what should be a pending shitstorm.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #4211 on: March 18, 2024, 11:15:07 am »
sorry Samlad!!!!

Don’t worry we all got the waiting for Godot reference … his was just a further play on words.

The only play I have ever walked out of like watching Man City ( or paint dry)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4212 on: March 18, 2024, 12:44:18 pm »

That's when it starts, with a verdict not expected until quite some time after, then appeals after that.
I doubt there'll be a conclusion until the 25/26 season at the earliest.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4213 on: March 18, 2024, 01:25:48 pm »
sorry Samlad!!!!
no worries amigo.  :)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4214 on: March 18, 2024, 02:52:21 pm »
From the Nottingham Forest joke points deduction:

AbuDhabi 115 are walking away from this with no punishment of note whatsoever.

Premier League is just getting us ready for that outcome.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4215 on: March 18, 2024, 03:12:56 pm »
After extensive receiving of bribes deliberation the Premier League have decided to award Manchester City a penalty for their 115 rule breaches.

It is expected they will receive it in the 90th minute of a game they’re drawing and the keeper will be ordered to stand still with his eyes closed.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #4216 on: March 18, 2024, 04:08:46 pm »
Don’t worry we all got the waiting for Godot reference … his was just a further play on words.

Should have stayed, he turns up in the end.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4217 on: March 18, 2024, 09:09:14 pm »
Abu Dhabi's shills pushing the "present system isn't working" narrative on Sky Sports News now after Forest's points deduction laying the groundwork. The "let's rip it up and start again" line will be along any minute now.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4218 on: March 18, 2024, 09:29:42 pm »
Abu Dhabi's shills pushing the "present system isn't working" narrative on Sky Sports News now after Forest's points deduction laying the groundwork. The "let's rip it up and start again" line will be along any minute now.

The obvious solution is that them and Saudi Arabia pack their bags and leave the league,found their own and do as they please.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #4219 on: March 18, 2024, 09:33:41 pm »
The obvious solution is that them and Saudi Arabia pack their bags and leave the league,found their own and do as they please.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4220 on: March 18, 2024, 11:10:06 pm »

It's all symbiosis, Redbonnie; it's symbiosis.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4221 on: March 18, 2024, 11:16:57 pm »
Should have stayed, he turns up in the end.
no he doesn't.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4222 on: March 19, 2024, 09:08:25 am »
I didn't know Masters had previously worked at the PL as Commercial director.

So he's pretty clued up on what fair value means, and putting forward these amendments on commercial deals recently at PL meetings is him trying to limit the likes of the Cheats and Saudi FC.

Thank Fowler Scudamore isn't at the PL, he didn't give a shit.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4223 on: March 19, 2024, 09:51:14 am »
I didn't know Masters had previously worked at the PL as Commercial director.

So he's pretty clued up on what fair value means, and putting forward these amendments on commercial deals recently at PL meetings is him trying to limit the likes of the Cheats and Saudi FC.

Thank Fowler Scudamore isn't at the PL, he didn't give a shit.

"The Premier League needs a strong Manchester United"  :wanker
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4224 on: March 19, 2024, 10:37:40 am »
holy christ almighty.....

this article talks about Bury, the ESL, Newcastle, Chelsea.

not a mention - not a word - not an oblique reference - no fucking thing AT ALL about MC. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68602074
Football Governance Bill: Legislation for independent football regulator being introduced

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #4225 on: March 19, 2024, 12:23:16 pm »
I've just seen on Sky News the new football governance bill supposedly makes it harder for a breakaway league - why should govt be intervening in that way? The moment Man City 'get away with it' I want us out of that league and into Europe. What LFC fan or fans group would support us staying in that PL shite with them?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4226 on: March 24, 2024, 06:20:57 am »
Man City turn 115 FFP charges into a Premier League ‘farce’ through ‘uncooperative’ tactics.

Manchester City have made a “mockery” of the Premier League through their lack of cooperation over their 115 FFP charges.

Frustrations over the lack of action over City’s charges, brought against them over a year ago, are growing on the back of the sanctions of other clubs.

https://www.football365.com/news/man-city-115-ffp-charges-premier-league-farce-uncooperative-tactics

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4227 on: March 24, 2024, 06:32:55 am »
I've just seen on Sky News the new football governance bill supposedly makes it harder for a breakaway league - why should govt be intervening in that way?

Because the EPL is a huge national revenue generator in terms of tourism, TV/online subscriptions and merchandise with scandalous profit margins, and a disintegrating league would almost certainly cut into that because the number of global fans bothered by ADFC cheating is fuck all... I mean, interest is as high as ever after a decade of nearly uninterrupted dominance.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4228 on: March 24, 2024, 12:11:32 pm »
Because the EPL is a huge national revenue generator in terms of tourism, TV/online subscriptions and merchandise with scandalous profit margins, and a disintegrating league would almost certainly cut into that because the number of global fans bothered by ADFC cheating is fuck all... I mean, interest is as high as ever after a decade of nearly uninterrupted dominance.
It'll be a shit league if Liverpool, ManU and Arsenal fuck off from it.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #4229 on: March 24, 2024, 01:53:14 pm »
Is it a bad injury for Walker or just a reason to head north and prepare for Arsenal?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4230 on: March 24, 2024, 02:07:30 pm »
Man City turn 115 FFP charges into a Premier League ‘farce’ through ‘uncooperative’ tactics.

Manchester City have made a “mockery” of the Premier League through their lack of cooperation over their 115 FFP charges.

Frustrations over the lack of action over City’s charges, brought against them over a year ago, are growing on the back of the sanctions of other clubs.

https://www.football365.com/news/man-city-115-ffp-charges-premier-league-farce-uncooperative-tactics

I can't believe the number of people who expected this to be quick, said all along it will take time as they use delaying tactics. It was never going to be done before the likes of Everton and Forest, common sense tells you that much.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4231 on: March 24, 2024, 02:49:57 pm »
holy christ almighty.....

this article talks about Bury, the ESL, Newcastle, Chelsea.

not a mention - not a word - not an oblique reference - no fucking thing AT ALL about MC. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68602074
Football Governance Bill: Legislation for independent football regulator being introduced

"Bury" is right

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4232 on: March 24, 2024, 02:52:31 pm »
I can't believe the number of people who expected this to be quick, said all along it will take time as they use delaying tactics. It was never going to be done before the likes of Everton and Forest, common sense tells you that much.

Can they not suspend them in the meantime?

They won't do a thing because they are afraid.

With city, I actually it's the power more than the vast wealth that's the main concern. I know the two generally go hand in hand but the power behind being rulers of a powerful Emirati is where the ability to influence lies.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #4233 on: March 24, 2024, 04:03:13 pm »

This is what so many of us are unable to understand. If you don't co-operate, you should be suspended, or simply thrown out.
It's telling as well how this non cooperation is being reported (or not) by the media. It's frankly disgusting.
At every opportunity, any reference to them should include the line "who are still awaiting possible punishment for 115 charges up until 2018, and who have refused to co-operate with the PL".
Can you imagine how it would be dealt with and reported if we did this, or other teams such as Everton, Forest etc.
The delaying tactics and non cooperation is suiting man city of course. Not only are they continuing to win trophies, whilst this is ongoing, many people are no longer aware of, or even care  about what they have done wrong.
I can never forgive them, if found guilty, for depriving us, Klopp, our club etc of times we should have been celebrating.
No punishment now will ever replace those missed moments.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4234 on: March 24, 2024, 05:17:51 pm »

They won't do a thing because they are afraid.

With city, I actually it's the power more than the vast wealth that's the main concern. I know the two generally go hand in hand but the power behind being rulers of a powerful Emirati is where the ability to influence lies.

Not without proving it first, City would sue them if they just suspended them. People are forgetting the onus is on the authorities to prove that they have cheated especially as City are denying the charges. The only way they can do that is winning the case and proving they have cheated.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4235 on: March 24, 2024, 07:34:51 pm »
Have City been adhering to PSR and/or co-operating, for the seasons after 2018?

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4236 on: March 24, 2024, 07:37:02 pm »
Not without proving it first, City would sue them if they just suspended them. People are forgetting the onus is on the authorities to prove that they have cheated especially as City are denying the charges. The only way they can do that is winning the case and proving they have cheated.

Shame the PL can't suspend them and then have their lawyers "cooperate" with the lawsuit at the same speed that City's lawyers do.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4237 on: March 24, 2024, 09:09:19 pm »
Refusing to cooperate should be a violation in itself. It's worth repeating: a club under investigation for so many violations that is still being allowed to compete for trophies is an absolute travesty and bad joke. It is depriving the league and genuine clubs of competitiveness.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #4238 on: March 24, 2024, 09:18:07 pm »
Refusing to cooperate should be a violation in itself. It's worth repeating: a club under investigation for so many violations that is still being allowed to compete for trophies is an absolute travesty and bad joke. It is depriving the league and genuine clubs of competitiveness.
There's a lot more to the 115 charges that's happening here, and it will come out one day.
Brown envelopes galore.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 09:59:06 pm by Terry de Niro »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4239 on: March 24, 2024, 11:26:11 pm »
These desperate motherfuckers.  ;D

Eyebrows were raised' at Liverpool’s training ground recently when Man City's U23s arrived for their match in the Club's first team bus – emblazoned with the five trophies won last season.

[@MikeKeegan_DM]