Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 721315 times)

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #12640 on: April 20, 2024, 05:29:10 pm »
How far behind are Burnley?
4 points having played two games more.

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12641 on: April 20, 2024, 07:18:43 pm »
4 points having played two games more.
Would be level if their goalie hadn't been a blert
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12642 on: April 20, 2024, 07:22:34 pm »
How far behind are Burnley?
The early 70's.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12643 on: April 20, 2024, 07:24:23 pm »
The early 70's.

;D Mind You Language is about to be shown there for the first time next weekend.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12644 on: April 20, 2024, 07:27:38 pm »
;D Mind You Language is about to be shown there for the first time next weekend.
Haha

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12645 on: April 20, 2024, 08:54:08 pm »

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12646 on: April 21, 2024, 12:37:38 pm »
Win today and these will probably stay up. Another huge step forward for Powershift FC

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12647 on: April 21, 2024, 12:58:18 pm »
Origi from a Neco Williams cross.

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12648 on: April 21, 2024, 01:00:09 pm »
Origi from a Neco Williams cross.

Please and thank you.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #12649 on: April 21, 2024, 01:05:52 pm »
Even if Forest won today, a lot still needs to happen for them to be relegated.

Likely this team to be relegated from administration than from relying on other teams below them

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12650 on: April 21, 2024, 03:28:46 pm »
Makes a change for Beto using his head instead of his elbows.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #12651 on: April 21, 2024, 03:50:45 pm »
Probably enough to see them save considering the dross below them.. hopefully next season the promoted sides are more competitive...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #12652 on: April 21, 2024, 04:15:31 pm »
If they were punished for their crimes on time, they'd be looking at insolvency.

Well, even more than they are right now.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #12653 on: April 21, 2024, 04:30:37 pm »
PL next year, start in the BM stadium in the championship
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #12654 on: April 21, 2024, 07:59:36 pm »
Ashley Young surely has to retire at the end of the season. Every time I see him play he's late to tackles or making mistakes and today is a prime example of that

He's nearly 40!
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #12655 on: April 22, 2024, 08:30:33 am »
5 points clear and a game in hand. They're not going down.

I don't think Luton will even get to 30 points. Everton could already head for the beach as their ambitions for the season have probably already been realised.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Redknight60

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12656 on: April 22, 2024, 09:32:49 am »
They never looked like going down despite going 13 winless or whatever it was. Same as last season, it's been no work of their own, just the teams around them incapable of winning any games.

Probably worse for them this year because they're not even going to get that late season feeling of survival, its just a slow jog into next season's misery.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #12657 on: April 22, 2024, 12:19:31 pm »
5 points clear and a game in hand. They're not going down.

I don't think Luton will even get to 30 points. Everton could already head for the beach as their ambitions for the season have probably already been realised.
Will want to derail us on Wednesday first. 

Last game away at Arsenal and if they need the points to win the league they will be on the beach.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12658 on: April 22, 2024, 12:23:53 pm »
When are we changing the title to EVARton?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12659 on: April 22, 2024, 01:20:07 pm »
Never has a team been so shit and been so safe, this means 777 is likely to go through. It would not surprise me if they go and make losses again by avoiding selling players, accept a 2 point deduction and (if not 2 points) appeal and say there is precedent from themselves this year. 2 points is nothing.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline fridgepants

• Main Stander
  • They should let everybody be a giant for a day
« Reply #12660 on: April 22, 2024, 02:25:29 pm »
She's certainly on a roll when it comes to questionable judgement.

I mean imagine living thousands of miles away, deciding to pick a club to support ... then picking that shower of shite.  :lmao

It's clear her judgement is terrible, so her also thinking T.Rex is sexy fits in well.

I had an American colleague who supported them, but inherited them from parents. Could have been worse - had a classmate who went to stay with his uncle in Scotland for the summer and came back a Rangers fan.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #12661 on: April 22, 2024, 02:41:31 pm »
Tariq Panja, NYT:

Everton offered to Qataris as 777 takeover continues to Falter

No sign Qataris are remotely interested in Everton, but Deloitte, acting for Moshiri, have been shopping the club around looking for a back should the 777 deal which has now dragged on 7 months, collapse
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12662 on: April 22, 2024, 02:55:24 pm »
Tariq Panja, NYT:

Everton offered to Qataris as 777 takeover continues to Falter

No sign Qataris are remotely interested in Everton, but Deloitte, acting for Moshiri, have been shopping the club around looking for a back should the 777 deal which has now dragged on 7 months, collapse

Could they not find a country backed buyer just about to invade someone, Iran? North Korea?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12663 on: April 22, 2024, 02:57:55 pm »
She's certainly on a roll when it comes to questionable judgement.

I mean imagine living thousands of miles away, deciding to pick a club to support ... then picking that shower of shite.  :lmao

It's clear her judgement is terrible, so her also thinking T.Rex is sexy fits in well.

Picking Everton is strange, thinking JP is sexy is akin to corresponding with trying to marry someone on death row
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12664 on: April 22, 2024, 03:01:19 pm »
We have to accept that these are staying up now, and that if anything them winning that ridiculous game yesterday is probably good for us as it takes the pressure off them a little, and surely they can't string two good performances/wins in a row?

Offline fridgepants

• Main Stander
« Reply #12665 on: April 22, 2024, 03:20:02 pm »

Picking Everton is strange, thinking JP is sexy is akin to corresponding with trying to marry someone on death row

My sister decided to support Man Utd in the mid-90s because....she fancied Paul Scholes.

I could say a lot about that, but even then....Ryan Giggs was in the team then! Imagine not picking the guy who was considered good looking enough to have his poster in Just Seventeen but Paul bloody Scholes as a reason to tarnish the family allegiance. OK, Giggs turned out to be a sexperv but still!!!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12666 on: April 22, 2024, 03:22:45 pm »
Whereas good old family man Scholesy preferred to suck his daughter’s toes. :D

Offline fridgepants

• Main Stander
« Reply #12667 on: April 22, 2024, 04:22:00 pm »
The bar is low, I'll grant you that.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12668 on: April 22, 2024, 04:34:16 pm »
We have to accept that these are staying up now, and that if anything them winning that ridiculous game yesterday is probably good for us as it takes the pressure off them a little, and surely they can't string two good performances/wins in a row?

This was never the season, too many awful promoted teams. I said earlier in the season I think they get relegated in 25/26 and I'm sticking to that. Next season they'll get a bit of a performance bump from the stadium (assuming it gets finished) but the financial problems won't go away and they'll struggle to replace some players who are leaving.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12669 on: April 22, 2024, 04:42:54 pm »
Basically it seems that 777 can’t complete the deal so they are hawking around for another investor. Worrying times.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #12670 on: April 22, 2024, 06:02:50 pm »
My sister decided to support Man Utd in the mid-90s because....she fancied Paul Scholes.

I could say a lot about that, but even then....Ryan Giggs was in the team then! Imagine not picking the guy who was considered good looking enough to have his poster in Just Seventeen but Paul bloody Scholes as a reason to tarnish the family allegiance. OK, Giggs turned out to be a sexperv but still!!!

I always preferred the brunette from Abba.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #12671 on: April 22, 2024, 06:26:35 pm »

I think you're stretching it to call it a good performance. Forest had 2 (arguably 3) stonewall penalties turned down and kept getting into good positions but just couldn't find that cutting edge. Everton scored two goals from 25 yards off the post. They really didn't do anything other than do what they usually do: slow the game down, play for set plays, make it horrible, try and nick something. It just happened to work yesterday.

They're a really poor side. Really poor.

Online Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12672 on: April 22, 2024, 06:43:28 pm »
One thing I noticed yesterday is that after Pickford made the save from Chris Wood, he turned his back to play, with the ball still in play near the main stand touchline celebrating with the Gwaldys Street.
I thought it terribly unprofessional.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #12673 on: April 22, 2024, 06:55:14 pm »
Basically it seems that 777 can’t complete the deal so they are hawking around for another investor. Worrying times.
New York Times saying they are back on the market and being hawked to Gulf states. Few caveats.

1. This a London based reporter writing the story
2. Details in the story are a little light, so not convinced as to the accuracy of some of the reporting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/business/everton-sale-777-partners.html

However, if true, it means Everton are currently at this stage.

No normal business will touch this mess (made even more difficult by Everton now owing £200m to IMR, £200m to MSP, £490m to Moshiri and now £160m to 777, as well as needing another 100-200m to finish the stadium.) So, it's either another vulture capitalist or a sugar daddy.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12674 on: April 22, 2024, 07:07:05 pm »
Farhad Moshiri is reportedly seeking alternative investors to buy him out of his majority shareholding of Everton FC as doubts continue to mount over 777 Partners' ability to complete the takeover they agreed last September.

According to Tariq Panja of the New York Times, the Anglo-Iranian businessman has enlisted Deloitte to bring other potential buyers to the table as 777 struggle to raise the capital necessary to satisfy the Premier League's conditions for their approval as the Blues' new owners.

Those include repaying MSP Sports Capital the £158m they loaned Everton last year, placing £60m in escrow and converting to equity the reported £160m they themselves have given the Club in recent months to keep the construction of the new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock on track.

According to Panja, citing "people familiar" with the situation, while Moshiri continues to say that the agreement with 777 "remains in place", Deloitte have reached out to sovereign wealth funds in several Middle Eastern nations, including Qatar, to gauge their interest in purchasing his shares.
777 had a deadline of 15 April to repay the MSP loan but were granted an extension, assumed to be a few weeks to take them to around the end of the current season, by which time it would be clear whether Everton will be a top-flight club in 2024-25.

Since emerging as Moshiri's preferred bidders last summer, 777 have faced scrutiny over their operations and had their access to ready cash from the reinsurance business squeezed in large part by the decision by A-Cap to begin withdrawing their funds from subsidiary 777 Re.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12675 on: April 22, 2024, 07:18:46 pm »
One thing I noticed yesterday is that after Pickford made the save from Chris Wood, he turned his back to play, with the ball still in play near the main stand touchline celebrating with the Gwaldys Street.
I thought it terribly unprofessional.
Yes, it was terribly Pickford-like

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12676 on: April 22, 2024, 07:19:54 pm »
Ashley Young surely has to retire at the end of the season. Every time I see him play he's late to tackles or making mistakes and today is a prime example of that

He's nearly 40!

He's making a few million a year turning out for this lot. More than he'd get paid in retirement, so he'll probably milk them for as long as he can.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12677 on: April 22, 2024, 07:27:13 pm »
If 777 are out the running, who the fuck is going to keep providing loans every month to keep the lights on?

Offline Anthony

• Snot a Sailing Specialist. Has not signed for Manchester United. Misses Santa's knee!!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We don't need anyone to tell us this was golden...
« Reply #12678 on: April 22, 2024, 07:33:13 pm »
If 777 are out the running, who the fuck is going to keep providing loans every month to keep the lights on?

Thames Water?
"We will win the European Cup one day. Aim for the moon and end up among the stars" - Gérard Houllier 2001

Thankyou Rafa and Jürgen  for taking us to Heaven!

"Hicks could have purchased Dallas' MLS franchise but decided not to. 'In hindsight, I probably made the wrong decision' he said" - Sports Illustrated/AP 2007

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #12679 on: April 22, 2024, 08:10:54 pm »
Beatings will continue until morale improves...