Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 4 v Luton 1 Ogbene 12' VVD 55’ Gakpo 59’, Diaz 69', Elliot 89'  (Read 18558 times)

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Klopps loving it.

Alonso.. This is what you'll get..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1760416954756551098

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Boss result.

Now go get the first trophy over the line.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Really good effort to turn it around. Players stepped up and that's all.yoi can really ask in this situation

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
I'm not sure he's had a match this season where he's been the best player, but I'm also not sure anyone has been as valuable to us this season than Joe Gomez. 

Stepped in everywhere in the back and has been excellent no matter where he's played. 

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
Something something half time thread etc etc. Enjoy the win all.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
4-1!
Brilliant second half! Being down 0-1 we were under a bit of pressure to turn this around. But we came out and our energy had the direction we lacked in the first half. After 1-1 we created chance after chance after chance. We got the second goal. Yet it was almost hard to believe we didn’t score another one or two. When Diaz finally found the net it was game over. This was done with ten(!) injured players. And all of Kelleher, Bradley, Clark, McConnell and Danns got to play. Elliott, making his 100th game at the age of 20 felt like a senior player. That is seriously impressive. Not only did they play, they delivered when the pressure was one. Lovely stuff and we are top of the league!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
There's been people on here crying it in all day to be honest

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
Thought Joey was great there tonight and should start Sunday.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Luton were poor and we were well on top, but concern was we wouldn't get the goals with Nunez, Jota and Salah out.

Pipe down. Your negativity is bloody draining. :wave

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
City and Arsenal fans getting a semi on at HT, then we upped a few gears and steamrolled them. Lashed on a few kids too just to take the piss.

Up the fucking reds. 🔴

Offline Victor

• Legacy Fan
  • Daa Dah Daaaaaaaaaa
Anyone slagging off this team in a half time thread needs their head examined … how many times have we done that kind of turnaround this season alone … how many times have we went in 1-0 down 😂
"There are two great teams in Liverpool.... Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves"

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking huge, what a turnaround, what a team. Someone said at half time, if we win this we'll win the league - it had that vibe and that second half performance was sensational.

Although someone else said a draw was the best case scenario 😂

That second half in those circumstances is the sort of thing that wins league titles. Beautiful and brutal, we tore them apart.
Same negative fuckers who said we'd struggle this season Endo would be shite and Jota should be sold. I don't know why these twats even like football because it obviously doesn't agree with them.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
The youngsters we've got are something else. Danns was boss when he come on. Mcconnell gives us real bite as well.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
The glass half full types are SOOOOO annoying. How dare people voice frustration. For shame!

No one cares that you walk around with sunshine in your eyes all day long.

Reeks of a holier-than-thou attitude. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 09:40:53 pm by OkieRedman »

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Boy Im gonna miss Jurgen. I have to admit I was nervous when I saw the team sheet and even worse when they got in front and it looked like Lucho couldnt hit a barn door. How wrong can one be? Every one of them in Red were fantastic tonight any one of them could have been MOM. Mac Endo and Conor Bradley especially good but for effort the whole team put in a magnificent shift. Enjoy the rest of the season Redmen cos its going to be something special. This squad is superb!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Thought Endo was fantastic. Does the hard yards without any fuss putting in tackles when required and never seems to lose the ball. Brilliant addition to the team.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
Let's not forget the main significance of tonight's result - mathematically safe from relegation and Everton unable to catch us! :scarf

Best Wednesday ever.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Four more goals and three more points from a losing position. Thought their keeper had a really good game and Barkley looked dangerous but once Lokonga went off we dominated their midfield completely. That press was once again like a clamp.

As for the individuals, Mac Allister and Gomez were excellent, Kelleher had another good game, it's three goals and three assists in five games for Diaz and Harvey looked dangerous without necessaily finding his range (until the end anyway). Seeing him embrace Danns, McConnell and Quansah after his goal was wonderful. And Bradley, woof. I was thinking at half time he hadn't run at their defence much but he helped turn everything around in the second half. Now, on to Chelsea. Let's get it done in 90 this time.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well done lads.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Klopps loving it.

Xabi, you can either go to Bayern and get embroiled in the politics there or come to a club that spills passion and devotion.

It's not a hard choice in all honesty.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
Actually embarrassed for you absolute fucking maggots in the HT thread, don't know the meaning of the word support you c*nts. Well shove that 4 second half goals up ya hoop 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

😂 chill out man.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
TURNING DOUBTERS INTO BELIEVERS

This is what will be engraved on Jurgen’s statue outside Anfield…

The man turned boys into men in that second half…

He got a 20 year old lad, who just lost his father, to bomb forward like the best RB in the world…

He made Diaz and Gakpo believe in their hold up play…

He made Virgil lead from the front…

But most of all he made Harvey Elliott the MOTM for me… Picked himself up after a poor first half when the crowd was on his back…

The half time thread was embarrassing from some on here… Granted I felt some of it but I wasn’t going to type it… I still thought if we get one… The crowd of the quality of these players we have will see us through…
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
Luton were poor and we were well on top, but concern was we wouldn't get the goals with Nunez, Jota and Salah out.

Don't know how you have got the bollocks to show your face.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I don't often post at full time, and never at half time, but the sheer cuntery in here at half time was shocking. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. It's really dragging the forum down. Honestly, if you're asking yourself if I am talking about you, then yes I probably am.

;D

It’s truly amazing, cos it’s always the same group of posters too  :lmao

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Actually embarrassed for you absolute fucking maggots in the HT thread, don't know the meaning of the word support you c*nts. Well shove that 4 second half goals up ya hoop 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Some thrive on negativity. Very weird considering how well the team is doing.

Some don't seem to have the bottle for a title challenge.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 09:41:01 pm by MonsLibpool »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Brilliant performance, high intensity and never panicked when Luton got that lucky goal.

Even with the injuries i'm feeling confident on Sunday, the mental strength we have is amazing.

MoTM Macca, pulling the strings.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
It was a staggering effort. Highlights:

- Season over
- As expected
- Best case scenario is a draw
- Sack the medical team
- Sub Elliott
- Arrogant fans thought we’d win easily

I’m paraphrasing, but I’m sure I read one that said we wouldn’t score if we played all night. Whoever it was must have been supporting us for all of two weeks
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 09:51:33 pm by Wingman »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
That’s the 5th time we’ve scored 4 in a game in 7 (?) League games in 2024. Only games we have t scored 4 in were Burnley (3) and Arsenal (1). 24 goals in our last 7 in the league. Not shabby.

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
The half glass full types are SOOOOO annoying. How dare people voice frustration. For shame!

Racks of holier-than-thou attitude.

Does seem a little excessive. Just had an excellent win and all people are saying is half time thread bollocks.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Klopps loving it.

going to be so strange watching us next year, probably the same as people felt back when Bob took over from Shanks.

It won't be the same but what a team the new guy will inherit
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s amazing what a 15min ht break can do …
We should play more second halves, we're good at them!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
The glass half full types are SOOOOO annoying. How dare people voice frustration. For shame!

Racks of holier-than-thou attitude. 

*Checks post history.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Anyone slagging off this team in a half time thread needs their head examined … how many times have we done that kind of turnaround this season alone … how many times have we went in 1-0 down 😂

Nothing bad to say about any of the lads. Just the ludicrous injury situation which they're having to battle against.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Also nice to have a match without a cuntish ref or VAR involvement. Makes a change and a throwback to the old days.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liked the look of our new boss youngster

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
but we did get them, just trust in the team, they've earned it
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Players coming in and stepping up!

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
Amazing second half and we also weren't that bad in the first half, just our final ball and finishing that was missing really.

Considering the only senior players we had on the bench were two left backs and a central defender, to come from a goal down at half-time and ultimately steamroller them was stunning.

Mac on the half-turn is so good.  Now that Endo is back in the #6 we're really seeing what Mac can do when he's able to take a few more risks.  Man of the match for me.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan

[/quote]
Brilliant Klopp is a genius. He could get a pub 11 to get a win at Anfield!  Shoutout to Rob Edwards; he seems like a classy guy for an opposition manager. You can see he really looks up to Klopp.
Luton are the best team at the bottom and really unlucky not to have more points, and definitely classy to give Danns a big well done.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
4-1!
Brilliant second half! Being down 0-1 we were under a bit of pressure to turn this around. But we came out and our energy had the direction we lacked in the first half. After 1-1 we created chance after chance after chance. We got the second goal. Yet it was almost hard to believe we didn’t score another one or two. When Diaz finally found the net it was game over. This was done with ten(!) injured players. And all of Kelleher, Bradley, Clark, McConnell and Danns got to play. Elliott, making his 100th game at the age of 20 felt like a senior player. That is seriously impressive. Not only did they play, they delivered when the pressure was one. Lovely stuff and we are top of the league!
We had a decent amount of energy first half, we just couldn't pass/shoot for shit.