Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 388740 times)

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5600 on: Today at 09:43:41 am »
I'm cynical about City being punished. The charges will be in the hands of the courts and courts are influenced by defenders and prosecutors and City will have the best defenders money can buy.

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #5601 on: Today at 12:36:06 pm »
I'm cynical about City being punished. The charges will be in the hands of the courts and courts are influenced by defenders and prosecutors and City will have the best defenders money can buy.

Understandable considering they avoided the punishment due last time. But that was due to a timing technicality if I remember correctly and they won't be able to work that angle this time. You just have to hope the authorities have the bottle to throw the book at them if found guilty.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #5602 on: Today at 12:51:43 pm »
I find the arguments about Klopp not being a Premier League great hilarious when there is the massive elephant in the room of the 115 charges levelled at the team he was challenging. I've watched a few such arguments on ESPN etc not once were the charges brought up.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:22:55 pm by spider-neil »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #5603 on: Today at 01:00:19 pm »
Ped on the bbc sport website saying Abu Dhabi will get the respect from World Football if they win cheat their way to a fourth successive PL title. This cheating prick is the biggest troll out there. He is definitely a bluelooner. He knows what they are and they don’t deserve an ounce or respect for being cheating scum.

It kills him that nobody gives a shit about his accomplishments there. They won a treble last year and nobody gave a fuck. They'll likely win a fourth consecutive title today and nobody will give a fuck.

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5604 on: Today at 01:07:24 pm »
I find the arguments about Klopp not being a Premier League great when there is the massive elephant in the room of the 115 charges levelled at the team he was challenging. I've watched a few such arguments on ESPN etc not once were the charges brought up.

Is there a gag order you reckon? Or likes of Sky sports and TNT just playing it safe legally until something more official is announced?

That it is never, ever mentioned suggests so.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5605 on: Today at 01:09:35 pm »
Is there a gag order you reckon? Or likes of Sky sports and TNT just playing it safe legally until something more official is announced?

That it is never, ever mentioned suggests so.

I would guess the former, as City continue to deny everything. But if its true and the case is being heard in the autumn this story will naturally become bigger. They will all have to acknowledge it then.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5606 on: Today at 01:10:53 pm »
I would guess the former, as City continue to deny everything. But if its true and the case is being heard in the autumn this story will naturally become bigger. They will all have to acknowledge it then.

Makes sense, we know city’s lawyers are aggressive.

Whole thing is a shambles.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5607 on: Today at 01:12:55 pm »
Makes sense, we know city’s lawyers are aggressive.

Whole thing is a shambles.

Their lawyers have already lost one battle, as they wanted to keep everything quiet and that has been rejected as the case is in the public interest. It's another little bit of proof that for all their team of lawyers they are not winning everything.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9821853/amp/The-day-Englands-senior-judges-dismantled-Man-Citys-plea-hide-Premier-League-investigation.html
« Last Edit: Today at 01:15:31 pm by jillcwhomever »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5608 on: Today at 01:15:29 pm »
Their lawyers have already lost one battle, as they wanted to keep everything quiet and that has been rejected as the case is in the public interest. It's another little bit of proof that for all their team of lawyers they are not winning everything.

I don’t expect them too but until something is proven, I could see them making noise if sky allowed their banter brigade to chat about it. So makes sense them and likes of TNT just playing game