Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1333912 times)

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES
« Reply #31320 on: April 29, 2024, 11:42:12 pm »
I don’t think it’s a new idea, a friend of a friend who came from India and overstayed his visa did something similar when immigration were on his case about 5 years ago, not sure how he did it but he got himself to the Republic of Ireland, stayed there a few years, got his immigration status sorted and then came back to the UK.

On the whole Republic of Ireland will treat them better, they have had a few nasty incidents regarding immigrants (the whole ‘Ireland is full’ campaign) and the mood seems to be turning similar to the same as over here by a vocal group, and as for Ireland isn’t trying to send them somewhere else… they are trying to send them back to the UK!
Yeah, it's a great idea. it's a wonder it's not been more well known until now!!!!
The way I see it right now is the Torys haven't solved the boat problem , they may have made it worse in the long run. just make sure you get to England and you will have no problems travelling to NI then across to the south and your home and dry. the problem is theres no boats landing in Ireland, nobody is landing on the beach and just running away from security. they have to go through a border off a ship and they will be stopped when NI tightens up security. all those people coming in boats into the UK won't stop. I still don't believe Rwanda will work because we wont be sending thousands away, it's just a option they have now that IMO will close quickly.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #31321 on: April 29, 2024, 11:53:41 pm »
Yeah, it's a great idea. it's a wonder it's not been more well known until now!!!!
The way I see it right now is the Torys haven't solved the boat problem , they may have made it worse in the long run. just make sure you get to England and you will have no problems travelling to NI then across to the south and your home and dry. the problem is theres no boats landing in Ireland, nobody is landing on the beach and just running away from security. they have to go through a border off a ship and they will be stopped when NI tightens up security. all those people coming in boats into the UK won't stop. I still don't believe Rwanda will work because we wont be sending thousands away, it's just a option they have now that IMO will close quickly.

I don’t think Rwanda will work either, 1% at most will find themselves on plane headed there.

The point more than anything for me is the irony of it all. France allows asylum seekers to pass relatively freely if they are on their way the UK, and now we could have the UK doing the same if the asylum seeker is on their way to Ireland.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31322 on: April 29, 2024, 11:59:57 pm »
I don’t think Rwanda will work either, 1% at most will find themselves on plane headed there.

The point more than anything for me is the irony of it all. France allows asylum seekers to pass relatively freely if they are on their way the UK, and now we could have the UK doing the same if the asylum seeker is on their way to Ireland.
Thing is we don't know if they will travel to Ireland, they are free to go where they want and many will just disappear somewhere in mainland UK.
Imagine the Torys will face a lot of questions on this. 
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #31323 on: April 30, 2024, 01:19:14 am »
I think it's still true that over 60% will be granted asylum. Leaving about 25k to deal with. Plus the undetected ones.
Given that most* of these will be willing and able to join r workforce and contribute to general taxes, the time and money spent stopping the small boats seems mad. Why dont we just supply the boats and save they money on the patrols ( or just reopen the former routes).?
Incidentally, I've not heard of anyone coming in on lorries any more. Have they stopped that now.
* most is a guess. Though I bet it's well above 90%
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31324 on: April 30, 2024, 06:55:51 am »
All this stuff about moving form NI to the republic is from one anecdote by an Irish minister.  The tories have lept on it to try and whip up a furore.

There’s most likely nothing behind it at all apart form migrants moving freely across an open border.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31325 on: April 30, 2024, 08:11:58 am »
Do you need to show ID to go from England to NI? It’s part of the UK so I assume you can just buy a ticket and jump on a ferry and go without ID just as you go from England to Scotland or Wales to England without any ID?

You do when boarding a flight or ferry.  Ie some random can’t just pitch up and jump on either.  For example customs police ask for ID from foot passengers at the Liverpool ferry port in Birkenhead when folk get off the ferry from Belfast.  And I’d guess there may be more customs controls these days post Brexit, given NI has a foot in both EU and UK jurisdictions.   But who knows.  Maybe security is fairly lax these days.

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31326 on: April 30, 2024, 10:55:58 am »
You do when boarding a flight or ferry.  Ie some random can’t just pitch up and jump on either.  For example customs police ask for ID from foot passengers at the Liverpool ferry port in Birkenhead when folk get off the ferry from Belfast.  And I’d guess there may be more customs controls these days post Brexit, given NI has a foot in both EU and UK jurisdictions.   But who knows.  Maybe security is fairly lax these days.

I had no idea, I really did think you could just jump on a boat and go with no questions asked same as you would from any other home nation to the other.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31328 on: April 30, 2024, 09:47:09 pm »
Tories paying asylum seekers to go to Rwanda on a voluntary basis.  It appears one person has taken up the offer.

https://news.sky.com/story/first-failed-asylum-seeker-sent-from-uk-to-rwanda-on-voluntary-scheme-13126518

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31329 on: April 30, 2024, 09:54:21 pm »
I had no idea, I really did think you could just jump on a boat and go with no questions asked same as you would from any other home nation to the other.

Don’t know if there are any ferry services between other countries given its same (relatively small) land mass, although of course folk can jump on trains/buses without ID required.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #31330 on: April 30, 2024, 11:14:21 pm »
Do you need to show ID to go from England to NI? It’s part of the UK so I assume you can just buy a ticket and jump on a ferry and go without ID just as you go from England to Scotland or Wales to England without any ID?

We get a ferry from Cairnryan in Scotland to Larne every year. Have to book and give our car reg details but don’t think we have to name all the passengers in the car and they don’t ask for ID when you check in.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:16:27 pm by Crosby Nick »

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31331 on: May 1, 2024, 10:29:01 am »
da fuq?

Tory hopeful for London mayor joins anti-Ulez Facebook group rife with Islamophobia

Susan Hall became member a day after an exposé about its contents – much of which is directed at Sadiq Khan

Susan Hall, the Tory candidate for London mayor, has joined a Facebook group which contains Islamophobic hate speech and abusive comments about her opponent Sadiq Khan, the day after an exposé about its contents.

Khan told the Guardian these revelations “could have a direct impact on not just my safety but the safety of my family and staff”.

A joint investigation by the Observer and Unearthed at the weekend profiled a network of Facebook groups focused on ultra-low emission zones that are operated by Conservative party staff and activists and which contained Islamophobic hate speech, conspiracy theories and abuse. Some of the groups included celebrations of vandalism and comments expressing disbelief that Khan had not been “taken out”.

Hall was already a member of six of the groups. On Monday, the day after the revelation, her official Facebook page joined a seventh group called “Bexley say no to Ulez expansion”.

The investigation identified 36 groups that appear to be separate grassroots movements opposing the expansion of ultra-low emission zone (Ulez) schemes to reduce air pollution. They do not say they were set up by the Conservatives as part of a coordinated political campaign, but it has been found they were set up by Conservative staff and activists.

There is no suggestion the racist posts or those encouraging vandalism were made, or engaged with, by Conservative politicians or staff.

Khan told the Guardian: “This latest revelation is absolutely jaw dropping. This could have a direct impact on not just my safety but the safety of my family and staff. No one should be inciting violence … There is no doubt in my mind that if she [Hall] won, this Tory would be the most dangerous and divisive mayor London has ever had.

Ami McCarthy, a political campaigner at Greenpeace UK, said: “Any respectable politician would have issued an apology and left these Facebook groups as soon as the racism, Islamophobia and posts inciting criminal damage were exposed. But not Susan Hall – she’s just brazenly doubled down and joined another hotbed of hateful and derogatory posts.

“Bolstering her support for the anti-Ulez brigade appears a last-ditch attempt by the Conservative mayoral candidate to boost her ratings. But the majority of Londoners want a mayor that will strive to tackle the climate crisis, reduce harmful air pollution in the capital and doesn’t associate with people who traffic in racism and conspiracy theories. So her strategy may well be doomed.”

Hall and the London Conservatives have been contacted for comment.

Full article: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/may/01/tory-hopeful-for-london-mayor-joins-anti-ulez-facebook-group-rife-with-islamophobia
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #31332 on: May 1, 2024, 10:46:00 am »
Oh she's batshit and has previous

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cdujy2PfWHg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cdujy2PfWHg</a>

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31334 on: May 1, 2024, 11:00:44 am »
Send up a nutcase, lose, give said nutcase a peerage.

Baron Goldsmith of Richmond Park
Baron Bailey of Paddington

Susan Hall will be a Baroness in a year or two but she won't be London mayor!

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #31335 on: May 1, 2024, 11:04:18 am »
I mean if you're voting tomorrow in London then there really is only one candidate

COUNT BINFACE

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OFR8VERHdIQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OFR8VERHdIQ</a>

He has some really profound policies

He wants to cap the price of croissants to £1.10

He wants to rename London Bridge to The Phoebe Waller Bridge

And so many more

https://www.countbinface.com/2024-manifesto
« Last Edit: May 1, 2024, 11:08:47 am by gazzalfc »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31336 on: May 1, 2024, 12:08:57 pm »
I mean if you're voting tomorrow in London then there really is only one candidate

COUNT BINFACE

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OFR8VERHdIQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OFR8VERHdIQ</a>

He has some really profound policies

He wants to cap the price of croissants to £1.10

He wants to rename London Bridge to The Phoebe Waller Bridge

And so many more

https://www.countbinface.com/2024-manifesto

Wanting to bring back Ceefax does it for me

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31337 on: May 1, 2024, 12:25:53 pm »
Where's Lord Buckethead when we need him?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31338 on: May 1, 2024, 12:35:06 pm »
The Night Mayor to be based on Elm Street  ;D
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31339 on: May 1, 2024, 12:44:02 pm »
Some of those are actually worth voting for.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31340 on: May 1, 2024, 02:34:39 pm »
I'm not sure I disagree with any to be honest.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #31341 on: May 1, 2024, 04:46:25 pm »
Where's Lord Buckethead when we need him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Binface?&useskin=vector

They're actually the same guy (sort of) :P
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31342 on: May 1, 2024, 05:01:26 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Binface?&useskin=vector

They're actually the same guy (sort of) :P

I had a feeling it would be the same guy. Can't keep a good politician down. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #31343 on: May 1, 2024, 05:15:00 pm »
I'm not sure I disagree with any to be honest.

I'm not sure any of his policies make less sense than the Rwanda one.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #31344 on: May 1, 2024, 05:16:47 pm »
He'd last longer than Truss.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31345 on: May 6, 2024, 09:40:47 am »
Incredible. The one threat to a huge labour majorly is that they can’t get their cite out.

Sunak! Hold my beer

Literally no political instincts at all ..remarkable.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31346 on: May 6, 2024, 10:18:20 am »
That Sky News projection was pointless at the best of times and was silly to go back on.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31347 on: May 6, 2024, 10:18:33 am »
Incredible. The one threat to a huge labour majorly is that they can’t get their cite out.

Sunak! Hold my beer

Absolutely no self awareness. The doofus just brought Cameron back as well. Plus he's just essentially admitted the Tories aren't winning the election and Labour will, at the very least, be the largest party.

The bubbles these morons live in never fail to astound me. I'm reminded of how genuinely shell shocked Nick Clegg was when the Lib Dems were decimated in 2015. Him and his strategists seemed to be the only people who didn't see it coming. They had completely forgot that they had been propped up by tactical voting by Labour supporters for years; Labour supporters who had found themselves saddled with a Tory government thanks to Clegg.

I don't know if Sunak genuinely believes this or if he's just saying it to try and control the narrative. But I think he's going to look similarly shocked on election night.

Popcorn's Art

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #31348 on: May 6, 2024, 10:28:41 am »
The bubbles these morons live in never fail to astound me.
Sunak lives in a double bubble - a political one and a financial one. I think he genuinely has no idea how the ordinary man in the street lives and he's away with the fairies politically.

Online 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #31349 on: May 6, 2024, 10:43:00 am »
Sunak lives in a double bubble - a political one and a financial one. I think he genuinely has no idea how the ordinary man in the street lives and he's away with the fairies politically.
A multi millionaire with a billionaire wife who has upper class friends ,middle class friends and working..er ..ah ..well ..obviously not working class ones .
Yes ,I think it’s fair to say he’s not exactly in touch with the average man on the street .
But once he’s out I think he’ll manage alright .they say California is quite a nice place to live .it’s not exactly the dole queue he’ll be joining.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #31350 on: May 6, 2024, 10:47:38 am »
I don't know if Sunak genuinely believes this or if he's just saying it to try and control the narrative. But I think he's going to look similarly shocked on election night.

Just complete desperation. Saying anything to keep his own MPs from stabbing him in the back (although even they seem resigned to their fate now) or just to create a narrative for his client journalists to spout and make it seem like he isn't a complete dead man walking.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31351 on: May 6, 2024, 10:52:14 am »

Sunak! Hold my beer

I'd love to see one side of it hung
Jurgen YNWA

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #31352 on: May 6, 2024, 10:53:17 am »
Yet another embarrassing story from a Tory rag, they are certainly coming out with them at the moment.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31353 on: May 6, 2024, 11:05:11 am »

Sunak! Hold my beer

That's a bit extreme isn't it, Hanging them!! no need for that, will be happy enough if we put all the bent ones in prison and vote the rest out in the election.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #31354 on: May 6, 2024, 11:25:09 am »
That's a bit extreme isn't it, Hanging them!! no need for that, will be happy enough if we put all the bent ones in prison and vote the rest out in the election.

It's incredible how this story is being peddled by pro-Tory propogandists this morning. Even Rigby on Sky TV is peddling this Tory crap this morning on twitter, despite John Curtis shattering the theory into little pieces. But its the start by the media of misrepresenting people, they will be full of it as the Election gets underway.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31355 on: May 6, 2024, 11:29:43 am »
It's incredible how this story is being peddled by pro-Tory propogandists this morning. Even Rigby on Sky TV is peddling this Tory crap this morning on twitter, despite John Curtis shattering the theory into little pieces. But its the start by the media of misrepresenting people, they will be full of it as the Election gets underway.

I don’t think it will have much effect on anything. No matter how much they try and tell shill for the Tories it doesn’t change the fundamentals, people have less money in their pocket and it takes weeks to get a doctors appointment, everything else is secondary and all the lies of the Tories and their client journalists can’t change that, it just can’t.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31356 on: May 6, 2024, 11:37:31 am »
They know many Torys have given up and fear them stopping at home election night. that works both ways, i think the bigger fear is Labour voters thinking Labour are a shoe in not bothering to vote.
I suppose you can't blame Sunak for saying this and as long as the media report it as Sunaks words then it's them just doing their job, backing them up arguing Sunak is right is a different matter, the bookies are offering 10/1 for a hung parliament for a reason.
               Emily Maitlis

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31357 on: May 6, 2024, 11:45:53 am »
It's all they have left. As I said before, they have no policies and no record to campaign on. All they have are scare stories about Labour either having too much power (majority over 150) or not enough power (hung parliament). They're struggling to motivate their own voters and at the same time depress the Labour vote.

We have another six months of this bs and all.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31358 on: May 6, 2024, 01:21:06 pm »

Sunak! Hold my beer

Top trolling by the times to have the juxtaposition of the image of Yosser (gizza job) Hughes (RIP Bernard Hill) on same front page.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #31359 on: May 6, 2024, 03:59:23 pm »
Good old Rishi ensuring that the Labour vote turns out - we mustn't get complacent, this is just the message that needs to be put out by our friendly right wing media chaps.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.