Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 371868 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4240 on: March 25, 2024, 12:04:21 am »
These desperate motherfuckers.  ;D
Can they get any more smalltime?  :lmao

Talk about insecure.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4241 on: March 25, 2024, 12:30:15 am »
They remind me of some bully that walks into a kids party and, instead of playing by the rules, snatches the prizes and won't give them back. Everbody knows what they have means nothing but they desperately cling on to them in the hope people will think they are really successful and liked by all, they are not, no-one likes City, no-one and no-one respects them except those on the payroll and the thick.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #4242 on: March 25, 2024, 12:36:47 am »
 :lmao

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4243 on: March 25, 2024, 01:56:46 am »
What a pathetic paranoid cringe club they are.

Definitely Khaldoon's doing no doubt.

They're trying to build this rivalry with us to validate them as an authentic Football club.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4244 on: March 25, 2024, 06:04:19 am »
What a pathetic paranoid cringe club they are.

Definitely Khaldoon's doing no doubt.

They're trying to build this rivalry with us to validate them as an authentic Football club.
It's cringe how they are trying to force a rivalry.  Everybody knows that their success is hollow.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #4245 on: March 25, 2024, 06:12:09 am »
Chelsea did the same thing, worse thing is when some of our support buy into it. Only Everton and United matter, the rest are nothing but competition for trophies

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4246 on: March 25, 2024, 07:32:25 am »

Hope our lads made some noise for them when they got off

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4247 on: March 25, 2024, 07:39:44 am »
Bloody hell. It’s like the club is run by one of the residents of blueloon. They are truly pathetic

Although, their treble was an amazing achievement and I think we really should give them credit for it.
For me, it was right up there with Lance Armstrong’s 7 Tour de France wins and Ben Johnson’s 100m world record.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:42:25 am by JRed »

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #4248 on: March 25, 2024, 09:37:36 am »
Can they get any more smalltime?  :lmao

Talk about insecure.

Hope they felt cool leaving in their big team bus after a 2-0 loss.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4249 on: March 25, 2024, 09:42:43 am »
Bloody hell. It’s like the club is run by one of the residents of blueloon. They are truly pathetic

Although, their treble was an amazing achievement and I think we really should give them credit for it.
For me, it was right up there with Lance Armstrong’s 7 Tour de France wins and Ben Johnson’s 100m world record.

Not strictly true. I remember actually feeling some kind of emotion watching by that Ben Johnson race (it was pretty amazing, let’s face it :D ).

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4250 on: March 25, 2024, 10:30:16 am »

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4251 on: March 25, 2024, 10:38:08 am »
As if we give a shite about these nothing wankers.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4252 on: March 25, 2024, 10:49:18 am »
Fucking pretenders is what they are. They try so desperately hard to act like a big club & manufacture rivalries but the problem is, they're not a big club & they don't know how a big club is supposed to operate.

If I were a genuine (pre 2008) City fan, I'd be deeply embarrassed over what that "club" has become.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4253 on: March 25, 2024, 10:52:58 am »

You might laugh but they brought Ray Von with them and waited for a couple of arl dears to walk past with their shopping to give them the full first team treatment

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4254 on: March 25, 2024, 11:40:03 am »
Hope they felt cool leaving in their big team bus after a 2-0 loss.
;D

They are so achingly embarrassing. I think the problem is they do actually know what they are, but they don't know how to react to the fact. This leaves them fumbling about making embarrassing move after embarrassing move. They aren't a big club, and they don't know how to act like a big club either. It's actually comical to witness. They are incredibly insecure. It's a weird mix of imposter syndrome and misplaced superiority complex which sees them lurching from one embarrassment to the next.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4255 on: March 25, 2024, 12:44:52 pm »
Another journalist confirming that the hearing is set to be this autumn, it is definitely being shared by more people now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4256 on: March 25, 2024, 12:52:18 pm »

So, no credit then?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4257 on: March 25, 2024, 02:02:57 pm »
Another journalist confirming that the hearing is set to be this autumn, it is definitely being shared by more people now.

Maybe its wishful thinking but I think this could be absolutely massive, as in they may get the severe punishment that they deserve. As others have said, its a once only chance for the Premier League to show in this league it's not the tail wagging the dog. If they lose this one then it's goodnight Vienna.
All this love they crave and this desperation to be seen as a big club. It's pathetic because of what it's built on. Pull the rug from that and they'd scatter like teenagers at a party when the peelers turn up

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4258 on: March 25, 2024, 02:05:43 pm »
Maybe its wishful thinking but I think this could be absolutely massive, as in they may get the severe punishment that they deserve. As others have said, its a once only chance for the Premier League to show in this league it's not the tail wagging the dog. If they lose this one then it's goodnight Vienna.
All this love they crave and this desperation to be seen as a big club. It's pathetic because of what it's built on. Pull the rug from that and they'd scatter like teenagers at a party when the peelers turn up
and we'll be inundated with journos and pundits saying "well I certainly knew what was going on all along, I never really thought much of them" bullshit.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4259 on: March 25, 2024, 02:12:55 pm »
and we'll be inundated with journos and pundits saying "well I certainly knew what was going on all along, I never really thought much of them" bullshit.

Yep. Just like they did with Abramovich at Chelsea. Couldn't get in fast enough to the media area for the free food and drinks. Going on about how good they on the pitch and how good their hospitality is. Too much has been said about City by the lot of them. They'll distance themselves and Neville and Carragher will be the 2 loudest voices and all

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4260 on: March 25, 2024, 02:26:35 pm »
There have been some good work by some journalists on this, also if the case gets proved more will begin to speak out anyway. What complicates things are City deny the charges. Which means most newspapers will only go very big on the story once it's been officially proven. It's mainly the Manchester journalist and people like Samuels who I have any real dislike for over this.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4261 on: March 25, 2024, 02:27:41 pm »

What they deserve is expulsion from the Premier League and stripping of all league titles and cups they've won in England. That won't happen.
I think we'll see something like a 15-20 point deduction, not enough to keep them out of a CL spot for a season, and a fine of a few million quid. Ultimately it'll all be worth it for them.

I do hope I'm wrong though, but I've no faith in the Premier League given they allowed it all to happen in the first place.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4262 on: March 25, 2024, 02:31:42 pm »
Whatever the result of the hearing, they'll appeal it and it won't be resolved for at least a couple of years, probably with some watered down version of the original punishment.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the punishment is largely financial in nature which will take the piss even more.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4263 on: March 25, 2024, 02:36:51 pm »
Whatever the result of the hearing, they'll appeal it and it won't be resolved for at least a couple of years, probably with some watered down version of the original punishment.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the punishment is largely financial in nature which will take the piss even more.

That's the one thing I'm not expecting, as the PL could have just whacked a £200m fine on them at the start and saved themselves a shit load of grief and work.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #4264 on: March 25, 2024, 02:38:48 pm »

So, no credit then?

I remember watching live as Ben Johnson tore away from Carl Lewis. My jaw hit the floor and I still haven't forgotten that feeling of amazement.

So I guess City have that. The memories. :)
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4265 on: March 25, 2024, 02:40:40 pm »
I remember watching live as Ben Johnson tore away from Carl Lewis. My jaw hit the floor and I still haven't forgotten that feeling of amazement.

So I guess City have that. The memories. :)

Then we found out he was a cheating bastard and it was like "fucking c*nt". Same as that Armstrong, respect turned to fuck you, you fake cheating twat.

ADFC fans shouting "Hurrah" as they downed pints of water, classic memories for them ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4266 on: March 25, 2024, 02:46:55 pm »
That's the one thing I'm not expecting, as the PL could have just whacked a £200m fine on them at the start and saved themselves a shit load of grief and work.

I think for City it's important to be seen as not cheating, so I actually think they would have fought tooth and nail against a fine.  It would confirm their status as cheats and get mentioned by most media outlets every time they "achieve" something.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4267 on: March 25, 2024, 02:57:32 pm »

You have more faith in the process than I do.

I suspect a big penalty will be seen as "cracking down" on them but is simultaneously palatable to City who have a bottomless pit of cash so in effect it works for both parties.

Don't forget they were fined 10m EUR for breaching UEFA's FFP rules last time.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4268 on: March 25, 2024, 03:01:10 pm »
Financial fine will not fly.
Everton and others were fully cooperating and were docked points.
City have not been cooperating at all. They took that gamble, but if it backfires they are up shit creek.

Their punishment must include full cooperation and release of all documents.
Which would basically end them as a club.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4269 on: March 25, 2024, 03:03:01 pm »
I think for City it's important to be seen as not cheating, so I actually think they would have fought tooth and nail against a fine.  It would confirm their status as cheats and get mentioned by most media outlets every time they "achieve" something.

They've happily paid them in the past. Does anyone even remember they were fined £49 million in 2014 by UEFA for FFP breaches and handed a transfer ban or that even though they got their CL ban overturned, they were still fined a reduced £8.6 million? A fine would be preferable for them, they're that rich, hundreds of billions rich, that can pay that without even noticing it and then would happily break the rules all over again, they'll only be stopped by a proper punishment.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4270 on: March 25, 2024, 03:08:49 pm »
The only suitable punishment is for them to be expelled from the league.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4271 on: March 25, 2024, 03:32:49 pm »
Definitely. Financial punishment is like giving Elon Musk a parking fine. Utterly pointless.
The crimes against the sport are also far too big for a points deduction to be anything like adequate.

The gravity of their cheating cannot be underestimated. They've systematically abused the sport. They've taken the piss on a grand scale and brought the integrity of the game into disrepute. It simply has to be the stripping of titles they've stolen, then expulsion from the Premier League. Nothing else fits the sheer scale of the crime.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #4272 on: March 25, 2024, 03:33:00 pm »

Then we found out he was a cheating bastard and it was like "fucking c*nt". Same as that Armstrong, respect turned to fuck you, you fake cheating twat.

ADFC fans shouting "Hurrah" as they downed pints of water, classic memories for them ;D

I will never forget those pints of water.  :lmao
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Online vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #4273 on: March 25, 2024, 03:46:13 pm »
Was chatting to a (decent lad) United fan at the weekend. Surprised that he has no wish or expectation for any negative outcome for City. Has just accepted the way it has gone and wants to move on. Can’t be bothered with the 115 charges. I have to say that such apathy and a sort of “City aren’t real opponents” thinking will be a challenge. Along with the government pulling a political squeeze and the need for damage limitations to the “brand” for PL and Sky/BT.  All real concerns I think.
The current shitshow by Webb and the PGMOL has shown that, if you want to, you can just gaslight your way and any storyline somehow gets accepted because people actually like to see us (cartel?) beaten back, even if that’s through cheating.  They can grab and run with a “City and Pep are found not guilty by a reduced sentence” storyline, just as they have in the past.
I wouldn’t be surprised of government influence, a whitewashed “reduced sentence” and we will literally be told by Gary Neville and Carra to move on.

Online vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #4274 on: March 25, 2024, 03:49:52 pm »
or this 👍🙏😁

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4275 on: March 25, 2024, 04:01:17 pm »

Is right. There is no other punishment that would affect them. As others have said, any sort of fine would gladly be paid by them and not even make a dent in their finances. A points deduction probably wouldn't even keep them out of the top 4 & anything in between risks pissing off us, Arsenal & the red Mancs which the PL definitely won't want.

They simply must be kicked out of the PL. The EFL can then decide if they want to let them in at L2 level or not.

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #4276 on: March 25, 2024, 04:03:59 pm »
Was chatting to a (decent lad) United fan at the weekend. Surprised that he has no wish or expectation for any negative outcome for City. Has just accepted the way it has gone and wants to move on. Can’t be bothered with the 115 charges. I have to say that such apathy and a sort of “City aren’t real opponents” thinking will be a challenge. Along with the government pulling a political squeeze and the need for damage limitations to the “brand” for PL and Sky/BT.  All real concerns I think.
The current shitshow by Webb and the PGMOL has shown that, if you want to, you can just gaslight your way and any storyline somehow gets accepted because people actually like to see us (cartel?) beaten back, even if that’s through cheating.  They can grab and run with a “City and Pep are found not guilty by a reduced sentence” storyline, just as they have in the past.
I wouldn’t be surprised of government influence, a whitewashed “reduced sentence” and we will literally be told by Gary Neville and Carra to move on.
We will have a new government by the time they are punished
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4277 on: March 25, 2024, 04:04:12 pm »
Considering more people are confirming the autumn for the hearing to take place I am wondering how they will look at the case. Will the actual date be announced before it starts? Will there be media coverage on the hearing, will journalists be allowed in to cover it? It's such a unique and important hearing and I am not sure even now, if people understand just how big this is.I will email Nick Harris and see if he has any idea.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4278 on: March 25, 2024, 04:06:17 pm »
Is right. There is no other punishment that would affect them. As others have said, any sort of fine would gladly be paid by them and not even make a dent in their finances. A points deduction probably wouldn't even keep them out of the top 4 & anything in between risks pissing off us, Arsenal & the red Mancs which the PL definitely won't want.

They simply must be kicked out of the PL. The EFL can then decide if they want to let them in at L2 level or not.

Will be great seeing them turn up at Grimsby in their 5 trophies bus

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4279 on: March 25, 2024, 04:07:43 pm »
Yeah. The punishment needs to severe enough to effectively eliminate the benefits gained from cheating.

If not, then there will be an incentive to cheat.