Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 71309 times)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #2480 on: April 28, 2024, 09:49:05 pm »
OK. Question one...

In the mid 1960s, the U.S. Army replaced all existing infantry guns with the M-16 rifle, and which fixed-rate, repeat-fire machine gun?
'

:lmao
Answer - The Suez canal
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2481 on: April 28, 2024, 10:15:05 pm »
That good place being on the Kop, holding a banner?
Good wasn't it mate :)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2482 on: April 28, 2024, 10:41:38 pm »
This is one of the only threads I open lately.

Self preservation  ;D
between being away on vacation for a couple of weeks, and the recent games/events I've given RAWK a wide berth in the past while. 

right now I wouldn't go near any of the player threads or the manager thread if you paid me.  may not ever again to be honest - might just confine myself to this one and the other obvious non-football threads.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2484 on: April 29, 2024, 09:32:55 am »
MAFS?

Make America Fucking Shite. Trump's new campaign slogan?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2485 on: April 29, 2024, 09:48:28 pm »
A colourisd pic of the first Liverpool team to win the league title in 1901.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2486 on: April 29, 2024, 10:05:54 pm »
Not surprised we won it back then with Cantona second from the left on the back row, Jack Wilshere second from the right on the back row and Chris Wood bottom right.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2487 on: April 29, 2024, 10:19:12 pm »
Not surprised we won it back then with Cantona second from the left on the back row, Jack Wilshere second from the right on the back row and Chris Wood bottom right.

Stallone middle row left too. He was a decentish keeper when he was in the POW camp
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2488 on: April 29, 2024, 10:50:52 pm »

Bloody hell, Craig Bellamy next to Jack there! Bet they had a good good golf team too.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2489 on: April 29, 2024, 10:59:48 pm »
How did we win it with Harry Maguire in the team?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2490 on: April 29, 2024, 11:19:53 pm »
How did we win it with Harry Maguire in the team?
Probably because we had Micheal Owen when up front. Top left in the picture.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2491 on: April 30, 2024, 12:00:13 am »
Not keen on Prince Andrew being in the team, sitting bottom right.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2492 on: April 30, 2024, 09:49:35 pm »
Mark Williams from The Fast Show was the comedian in the team. On the right of Stallone.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2493 on: April 30, 2024, 09:52:42 pm »
Mark Williams from The Fast Show was the comedian in the team. On the right of Stallone.

Which was nice.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2494 on: April 30, 2024, 09:54:38 pm »

I ain't seen him?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2496 on: May 5, 2024, 10:22:28 pm »
So is everyone happy tonight? 

I was so busy at work I'd forgotten we were even playing and only checked the score about 7pm 😂

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #2497 on: May 5, 2024, 11:35:01 pm »
Just ventured into the Nunez thread and truly want to put my head on a railway line.  :butt

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2498 on: May 5, 2024, 11:58:15 pm »
Just ventured into the Nunez thread and truly want to put my head on a railway line.  :butt

Not liverpool supporters, just knobheads. Al is trying his best against the gobshites, but I think he'd be better off taking up knitting fog.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2499 on: May 6, 2024, 12:34:30 am »
The Nunez thread is an absolute train wreck.  :-\
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #2500 on: May 6, 2024, 12:57:14 am »
The Nunez thread is an absolute train wreck.  :-\
Speculation he’s off as he’s deleted his LFC related stuff on social media.

If any knobhead fuckin celebrates I’ll be going in two footed
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2501 on: May 6, 2024, 01:30:49 am »

Yep, It is also the same people being cnuts in there time after time. This place is resembling the shite parts of reddit and twitter more and more.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2502 on: May 6, 2024, 10:50:50 am »

Or is because he's getting shit on SM off the tiny dicked fuckwits while they sit in the cellar wanking over pics of their Ma?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2503 on: May 6, 2024, 12:26:45 pm »

I see the thread didn't survive the morning. I tend to dislike seeing threads locked, but I can understand it with that one. I think the mods tolerated it for long enough. It had become a train wreck a while back. We do live in a weird Twilight Zone kind of world now. I couldn't believe my eyes when reading that it was "disrespectful of Darwin to remove his Instagram posts while we are still paying him big wages".

Anyway, I hope the lad is not off at the end of the season. I hope the new manager can help him fulfill his bags of potential. I also hope he continues to receive the full support of match-going fans.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2504 on: May 6, 2024, 01:17:23 pm »
I have just read the Nunez thread, what is the matter with people? Accusing someone of being brain dead and then demanding respect! If feels as if the toxic world is everywhere right now.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2505 on: May 6, 2024, 01:18:46 pm »
I have just read the Nunez thread, what is the matter with people? Accusing someone of being brain dead and then demanding respect! If feels as if the toxic world is everywhere right now.  :o

Just wish these morons were fucked off from this site - go and ruin reddit, or take your moronic views to twitter.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2506 on: May 6, 2024, 02:36:37 pm »
I see the thread didn't survive the morning. I tend to dislike seeing threads locked, but I can understand it with that one. I think the mods tolerated it for long enough. It had become a train wreck a while back. We do live in a weird Twilight Zone kind of world now. I couldn't believe my eyes when reading that it was "disrespectful of Darwin to remove his Instagram posts while we are still paying him big wages".

Anyway, I hope the lad is not off at the end of the season. I hope the new manager can help him fulfill his bags of potential. I also hope he continues to receive the full support of match-going fans.
Perhaps with the thread locked they’ll do something more productive with their bank holiday.
I get this is a forum and it’s here so we can all discuss things, but it’s gone way beyond any kind of constructive criticism in Darwin’s case.

I appreciate he’s clearly under achieved most peoples expectations this season, after a really good start where he had addressed many of the criticisms from last season. But
like you I hope he sticks around and is able to fulfil his potential, but if it doesn’t happen for him I’ll support him until he’s no longer with us.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #2507 on: May 6, 2024, 02:53:13 pm »
It is and it's horrible.
Everything on social media is just overrun with absolutely horrible people who have no thought that there words mean something and have an impact on actual people.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2508 on: May 6, 2024, 03:07:40 pm »
Perhaps with the thread locked they’ll do something more productive with their bank holiday.
I get this is a forum and it’s here so we can all discuss things, but it’s gone way beyond any kind of constructive criticism in Darwin’s case.

I appreciate he’s clearly under achieved most peoples expectations this season, after a really good start where he had addressed many of the criticisms from last season. But
like you I hope he sticks around and is able to fulfil his potential, but if it doesn’t happen for him I’ll support him until he’s no longer with us.
I have quite a high tolerance level on forums. I very rarely like to see threads locked. I don't moderate this or any other forum though, so maybe I'd be less tolerant if I did. The Nunez thread was awful, though. To the point where I was actively avoiding it at times. I'd then eventually look in and see it had deteriorated further.

It appears that Darwin is the scapegoat for what has been a collective collapse. Yes, he's gone off the boil, but so has the team as a whole. Personally, I think Darwin deserves another full season under the new manager. If it's deemed he hasn't stepped up after that, then fair enough, I think we'll let him go. People need to get off his back and gain some perspective. His recent form is just one issue of a number of issues that have cost us. It's been a collective falling off the cliff.

I get that people are upset. A month ago we looked good and in with a shot of more silverware. We tanked, though, and people need something or someone to blame. Pushing Nunez into a corner then piling in and giving him a kicking is not the answer though. Hopefully those giving him a kicking cool off now the thread is locked.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2509 on: May 6, 2024, 05:35:27 pm »

I posted and then left it, reading back I'm glad that I did because I'd have said something out of turn.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2510 on: May 6, 2024, 05:42:00 pm »
For people wondering why there's no Gaza discussion allowed on the boards, you only have to look at the Nunez thread. If that's how people are going to act about a footballer, a political hot potato topic is going to be absolute carnage. The mods have better things to do.

But it's infuriating that on a football forum the last thing we can do is discuss our own fecking football club without wanting to stick our head down the bog and flush.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2511 on: May 6, 2024, 05:44:01 pm »
I posted and then left it, reading back I'm glad that I did because I'd have said something out of turn.

I think that is for the best, the whole toxic of things nowadays is not worth getting involved in.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2512 on: May 6, 2024, 11:06:59 pm »
Blimey I’ve given this place a break for a couple of months and decided to open the door, peek in the shelter and see the rest of the Survivalists are still hunkering down and trying to avoid the crazed zombies infecting the rest of the site.

There is already one miserabalist moaning about Slot, although he was pulled up by other posters.

Some of them must have a particulary grim outlook on life.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2513 on: May 7, 2024, 12:03:32 am »
Blimey I’ve given this place a break for a couple of months and decided to open the door, peek in the shelter and see the rest of the Survivalists are still hunkering down and trying to avoid the crazed zombies infecting the rest of the site.

There is already one miserabalist moaning about Slot, although he was pulled up by other posters.

Some of them must have a particulary grim outlook on life.

Welcome back. 😀

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2514 on: May 7, 2024, 12:05:46 am »
Good to hear from you Howard

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2515 on: May 7, 2024, 10:30:14 am »
Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers!

There are some really good posters on the site, some who I don’t agree with but respect their opinions but there are those who talk/type utter shite.

Arne Slot hasn’t even been pictured leaning yet (is that still a condition of signing?) and a couple of miscreants and rascals are disparagingly likening him to Brendan Rodgers. Not that Roger’s was that bad but the gloom sayers have picked out Roger’s least likeable character traits and passed them on to Slot.

Unbelievable.

As Sam Cooke sang ‘A change is gonna come’ and ours is coming. Let’s enjoy it even though the ride may be bumpy.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2516 on: May 7, 2024, 10:33:49 am »

Hope you had a nice rest.  Fully charged for the transfer thread?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2517 on: May 7, 2024, 10:49:09 am »
Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers!

There are some really good posters on the site, some who I don’t agree with but respect their opinions but there are those who talk/type utter shite.

Arne Slot hasn’t even been pictured leaning yet (is that still a condition of signing?) and a couple of miscreants and rascals are disparagingly likening him to Brendan Rodgers. Not that Roger’s was that bad but the gloom sayers have picked out Roger’s least likeable character traits and passed them on to Slot.

Unbelievable.

As Sam Cooke sang ‘A change is gonna come’ and ours is coming. Let’s enjoy it even though the ride may be bumpy.

To be fair, that lean is the first big test.  ;)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2518 on: May 7, 2024, 02:45:49 pm »
Half expecting a besheet to be hung from the Shankly Gates saying "Slot out! Lampard in!!"
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2519 on: May 7, 2024, 02:49:31 pm »

Unbelievable.

Agendas being laid out for the hoped-for "See! See! I was right!" crap as soon as he struggles.