Poll

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God

I shall say this humbly and with all my heart! God Save the King!
I shall mumble this somewhat
Meh
Not too happy about this
What a load of shite
I like Cheese, but not Royal Cheese. Royal cheese sucks ass!

Author Topic: The Monarchy*  (Read 189570 times)

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Monarchy*
« Reply #4640 on: March 14, 2024, 11:34:09 pm »
I think it’s more the case that they have tried (3 times now?) via released pictures to show the public she is alive and well. Well one of those images was proven to be fake and there are question marks over the other two. I think that’s what has people’s backs up - they are caught in a little web of lies. Throw in the ‘suicide’ of the close friend and William’s affair rumours starting to circulate again and you have the perfect shit storm.

She is entitled to recover from whatever illness she has. Even if she has a colostomy bag or is suffering from further complications, they probably could have stopped all of this nonsense.

They’d have been better off saying nothing and I think that’s what will happen now - radio silence. Until she has recovered from her illness. Or finalised the divorce. :D

Same shit arse newspapers who are trying to link her sickness, suicide and affair where a couple of months ago saying the way K&W interact in public is more affectionate then any previous royal couple.

There's a void in the news cycle and just like in the transfer window the media needs to fill it with rumour.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #4642 on: March 22, 2024, 06:01:47 pm »
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4643 on: March 22, 2024, 06:03:23 pm »
Perhaps people will just now leave her alone to cope with this.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 06:11:15 pm by jillcwhomever »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #4644 on: March 22, 2024, 06:05:36 pm »
Perhaps people will just now leave her home to cope with this.

You'd hope that the trolls would take a look at themselves in light of this news but I doubt it.

Whatever your feelings on the monarchy as an institution, at the end of the day she's a mother with three young children dealing with a bastard of a disease.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4645 on: March 22, 2024, 06:06:40 pm »
You'd hope that the trolls would take a look at themselves in light of this news but I doubt it.

Whatever your feelings on the monarchy as an institution, at the end of the day she's a mother with three young children dealing with a bastard of a disease.

Totally agree, the way some think they have the right to know everything, just does my head in.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4646 on: March 22, 2024, 06:07:45 pm »

I need time and privacy to deal with it

Proceed to have 30 min news items on all channels about her, her illness, her treatment, family members illness, family member treatment, what they're doing, what they're not doing

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #4647 on: March 22, 2024, 06:07:49 pm »
If it’s anything like when Charles broke the news of his it’ll be endless posts of ‘who gives a fuck’ sadly.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4648 on: March 22, 2024, 06:10:34 pm »

Yep. Some people need to take a good hard look at themselves after this. It was obvious that it was something serious and they wanted to deal with privately. The faux concern nonsense over her whereabouts on social media has been nauseating.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4649 on: March 22, 2024, 06:12:18 pm »
If it’s anything like when Charles broke the news of his it’ll be endless posts of ‘who gives a fuck’ sadly.

Not with a young mother I would hope.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4650 on: March 22, 2024, 06:13:29 pm »
At the end of the day, they’re a married couple with 3 kids under 10.

And on that basis this must be horrifically stressful.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4651 on: March 22, 2024, 06:13:46 pm »
As much we all know she'll get the best treatment, and it's in its early stages, it's a horrible and unforgiving disease which doesn't care about status.  There'll be a woman no doubt terrified, and then a man who's having to deal with his father and wife both having this shitstain of a disease, not to mention kids who will see their mother and grandfather having to deal with it.  I wish the best for both of their recoveries.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4652 on: March 22, 2024, 06:14:44 pm »
Not a big fan of the Royal Family, but the media in this country are despicable. She's asked for Privacy and the ITV news have run the same video 3 times in the same segment.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4653 on: March 22, 2024, 06:17:56 pm »
I understand they are royals but they should have been allowed to keep this private. Certainly feels like the attempt of someone in hospital to leak the info was the final straw. Imagine being a young mum getting diagnosed with cancer being the victim of all this BS of the past few weeks. Poor woman. It was obviously something very serious happening and that should have been enough for anyone to know.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4654 on: March 22, 2024, 06:28:59 pm »
The press in this country are the lowest of the low we know that, can’t be easy for William with his dad and wife both having cancer at the same time, I’m sick of this disease I went to my uncles funeral yesterday he died of cancer, chemo isn’t nice they really need to leave them
In peace for a while.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #4655 on: March 22, 2024, 06:31:37 pm »
Hoping for the best for her, and for her father in law. My sister in law was the same age as her with two young children when she was diagnosed and sadly that didn't have a good outcome. It hits every family in the country but I hope they've caught it early.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4656 on: March 22, 2024, 06:32:11 pm »
Well that explains the photoshop, she doesn’t look too good right now. Can’t stand the idea of having a royal family or a great many of those within the family but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, particularly a mother to 3 young children. Best wishes to Kate and hopefully a speedy and full recovery.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4657 on: March 22, 2024, 06:33:29 pm »
Awful news, all the best to her.

Journalist getting her medical details for a big scoop are scum, I think we know what paper that was.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #4658 on: March 22, 2024, 06:33:49 pm »
I understand they are royals but they should have been allowed to keep this private. Certainly feels like the attempt of someone in hospital to leak the info was the final straw. Imagine being a young mum getting diagnosed with cancer being the victim of all this BS of the past few weeks. Poor woman. It was obviously something very serious happening and that should have been enough for anyone to know.

Completely agree. Aside from being a royal she is a young mum with young kids.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #4659 on: March 22, 2024, 06:55:17 pm »

Completely agree. Aside from being a royal she is a young mum with young kids.

100%. She just needs to be left alone to recover.

This is explains why her medical records were accessed, I wonder what scummy newspaper was behind that.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4660 on: March 22, 2024, 07:08:19 pm »
Sad news. This will sound clumsy but when Charles announced it, you think that’s not a surprise for someone of his age, as sad as it for anyone. But always feels worse when it someone much younger.

I took the piss in here a couple of weeks ago,more around the circus of it all but things like trying to access her medical records is shocking. Hope she’s left alone now and hope she recovers well.

Offline masher

• Legacy Fan
  • hippie at heart
« Reply #4661 on: March 22, 2024, 07:13:41 pm »
Terrible news for her and her family. Wish her a speedy recovery.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4662 on: March 22, 2024, 07:16:58 pm »
Not a big fan of the Royal Family, but the media in this country are despicable. She's asked for Privacy and the ITV news have run the same video 3 times in the same segment.

It's not just the media though, the stuff that's been written by people on social media making up all sorts of dark stuff about what may have happened to her, has taken my breath away, it's completely indecent and selfish. There are a lot of people out there who need to take a good look at themselves.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4663 on: March 22, 2024, 07:27:40 pm »
I need time and privacy to deal with it

Proceed to have 30 min news items on all channels about her, her illness, her treatment, family members illness, family member treatment, what they're doing, what they're not doing

Say nothing - endless hours of scrutiny, rumours and speculation.

Explain what's happening - endless hours of scrutiny, analysis, rumours and speculation.

It's a lose-lose
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4664 on: March 22, 2024, 07:39:22 pm »
It's not just the media though, the stuff that's been written by people on social media making up all sorts of dark stuff about what may have happened to her, has taken my breath away, it's completely indecent and selfish. There are a lot of people out there who need to take a good look at themselves.

Correct lots of arseholes about now due to social media imo.

I mean there has always been plenty about but now people can hide behind a phone/ipad couldnt do that when I was growing up.

You never ever know what others are going through in life doesnt cost anything to be a decent human.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4665 on: March 22, 2024, 07:39:22 pm »
Sad news particularly for a young Mum. She's young, healthy and very rich so highly likely she will make a good recovery.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4666 on: March 22, 2024, 07:45:28 pm »
There will sadly be a lot of continued speculation over the situation - such as what the abdominal surgery was about in the first place, what type of cancer it is, and how early it was caught. For a disturbing number of people, when it comes the the royals, there is some kind of demented fascination and an selfish entitlement to know everything about them.

I can only hope they press are told to back the fuck off for the time being, fucking vultures. William is proper caught between a rock and a hard place right now.

Popcorn's Art

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #4667 on: March 22, 2024, 07:56:13 pm »
Press will love this. Let's all speculate on the farm animals. Wish her peace and all the best for her and the poor children.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4668 on: March 22, 2024, 08:04:49 pm »
There will sadly be a lot of continued speculation over the situation - such as what the abdominal surgery was about in the first place, what type of cancer it is, and how early it was caught. For a disturbing number of people, when it comes the the royals, there is some kind of demented fascination and an selfish entitlement to know everything about them.

I can only hope they press are told to back the fuck off for the time being, fucking vultures. William is proper caught between a rock and a hard place right now.

Press need to back the fuck off but you have vultures who will be willing to pay money to someone to access medical records.

A sad world.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #4669 on: March 22, 2024, 08:11:19 pm »
Sorry for being flippant about the photos hopping. I shoukd have stopped and seen the signs.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4670 on: March 22, 2024, 08:18:14 pm »
Sorry for being flippant about the photos hopping. I shoukd have stopped and seen the signs.

Don't worry about it, it's very easy to leap to conclusions.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4671 on: March 22, 2024, 08:43:49 pm »

The channel’s GMB was going way overboard over the last couple weeks about edited photos and basically just speculating on ‘where is Kate’.  Lunatics.  Prob be even more focus this coming week, except they’ll now come across all concerned without a hint of irony.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4672 on: March 22, 2024, 08:48:24 pm »

Spot on some of the filth and downright sick stuff written on line is miles over the line.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4673 on: March 22, 2024, 08:55:23 pm »
Exactly. People are always quick to blame the press but this was driven by online conspiracy theorists desperate to find out 'what they were hiding'.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4674 on: March 22, 2024, 08:58:47 pm »
I've already seen people asking for the family to make public the type of cancer she has to make the public more aware and make regular checks of their own. Perhaps it would be a good idea, but personally I wouldn't want millions of people knowing what I was going through.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4675 on: March 22, 2024, 09:19:13 pm »
I've already seen people asking for the family to make public the type of cancer she has to make the public more aware and make regular checks of their own. Perhaps it would be a good idea, but personally I wouldn't want millions of people knowing what I was going through.

Absolute madness 2 of them are having treatment for cancer chemo Is a horrible thing to go thru, they should be left in peace.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4676 on: March 22, 2024, 09:24:54 pm »

I think that’s a personal choice of the individual.

When I had testicular cancer, I was fairly open as it helped me cope with it and I think it raised awareness to others but everyone is different.

I kind of get both arguments but chemotherapy is a really nasty thing to go through so hope the press step back and respect their wishes.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4677 on: March 22, 2024, 09:44:23 pm »
Absolute madness 2 of them are having treatment for cancer chemo Is a horrible thing to go thru, they should be left in peace.

From an objective standpoint, William probably now finds himself having to attend duties that his dad would normally do, when he would probably much rather just be with his wife and supporting her and his family. The life of a royal is far from normal, but a situation like this would stretch anybody.

Charles waited his entire life to become King. From a purely human standpoint, it would be awful circumstances for Wills to take the throne as things stand. I just hope Kate's cancer has indeed been caught early and she makes a full recovery.

Popcorn's Art

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4678 on: March 22, 2024, 09:58:09 pm »
The Tin Foil Hatters are all looking for looking for their hatbox.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4679 on: March 22, 2024, 10:00:12 pm »
They’re now all going on about how  the terrible PR of the royal family was. Basically blaming them for their own actions.

No family should be thinking about PR at this time. Whoever they are.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W