Author Topic: Paranormal activity (ghost) in my house...your own experiences...  (Read 5868 times)

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Paranormal activity (ghost) in my house...your own experiences...
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 05:50:41 pm »
Two weeks ago I took this pic in Malta, during a village festa... Weird or what?! I cant explain how the fella looks half invisible, and not sure if he was originally in the photo. Also, a mate who knows the bar well does not recognise him! Well scary!

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2007, 10:24:32 am »
Gotta say i find the whole topic of the paranormal and ghosts intriguing.

I really want to believe in it but i have never seen or witnessed anything myself, only heard other peoples accounts.

until i witness something myself i will remain unconvinced, although i do have an open mind on the topic.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline ˇBasta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2007, 10:26:48 am »
I cant explain how the fella looks half invisible

Taken with a film camera or digital?

(not that it really maters, it can happen with either). Perfectly explainable by science and happens a lot.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

AS ALWAYS, WE ARE FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING OUR MANAGER

Offline champs2005

• Aw! For FUCK'S sake!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's on random!
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2007, 02:48:41 pm »
Taken with a film camera or digital?

(not that it really maters, it can happen with either). Perfectly explainable by science and happens a lot.
..and to be fair to that poor, overworked lens in that camera, it did have to put up with a heck of a lot of reflectivity in that particular shot!

;D
Quote from: Shaun
Get FUCKED 4 eyes! Why don't you go out with her if you love her so much?

Offline shangtsung

• fucking thick
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • to be honest
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2007, 03:02:10 pm »
Two weeks ago I took this pic in Malta, during a village festa... Weird or what?! I cant explain how the fella looks half invisible, and not sure if he was originally in the photo. Also, a mate who knows the bar well does not recognise him! Well scary!

That is so fake it's untrue.
Watch your back.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2007, 03:06:22 pm »
That is so fake it's untrue.
Its not a fake... that is the picture straight out of my camera. Why would I paste a fake photo on this forum? I still havnt had an explanation why the blokes head is 'transparent'!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2007, 03:18:42 pm »
These stories are all a load of gash IMHO

IF they were true - WHY Don't the television companies that all are totally up for seeing spooks doing stuff capture them at it?

I believe they've visited haunted sites all over and what have they got to show for it?

Sod all.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #87 on: Yesterday at 11:00:13 pm »
I was just thinking about this tonight,so looked and found this thread.

My only weird experience was me and Tracy were coming back from a match at Anfield and it must have been about 2am and we were just on the outskirts of Bath lots of woods and twisty road and was pitch Black, hadn't seen another vehicle since we left the M4.

And Tracy suddenly said to me what's that strange light and ahead of us there was a bright light that was moving though the woods towards the road and suddenly out of the woods step a man he was dressed a bit like harry Secombe in Oliver, a 3 pointed hat, cloak, a big mace walking stick and just stopped in the middle of the road and started to move his candle lantern left and right,
 trying to get us to stop and Tracy said to me don't you dare stop I had to drive onto the other side of the road to get past him and I watch him in the rear view mirror he looked around at us then walked back into the woods

And that was it told people about it on Facebook and someone said you saw the ghost of the stage coach driver that people see on that road

I should have driven straight at him.....personally I think it was someone from Bath university doing a prank but he was a oldest bloke looked in his 60s and it was in the middle of no where and it was before dash cams

Or some poor bloke that had broken down after a night at a fancy dress party and we left him to die

The story is totally true.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:00:40 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
^ good one, love a good ghost story. My family had one;
There was a woman in old fashioned dress pushing a pram and it was really terrible weather - so they did a U turn in the car to offer a lift and the woman had disappeared within about 10 seconds of seeing her. The icing on the cake though it was that road by Croxteth Hall and the perimeter wall must be 10 foot tall and without any gates on that stretch - defo no way you could scale it with a pram !

I should have driven straight at him.....personally I think it was someone from Bath university doing a prank  ...

;D