Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by Fromola on Today at 06:57:07 am »
^
Why are they whinging? The only thing of note Everton have done this season is cheat and be docked points as a result.

Dyche keeping them up the story of the year apparently. Never mind that they all wanted him out before they beat us.
European Away forum / Re: Europa League 2023/2024
« Last post by Barry Banana on Today at 06:56:40 am »
Anybody know if there is still an official way to get tickets? I assumed there wouldn't be a chance but will defo go if i can get some face value tickets

If you went in the UEFA ballot and selected tickets regardless of who qualifies, expect emails today offering unsold ballot tickets.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 06:55:31 am »
Does everyone be sad or upset in the same way?

So many body language experts  :wave
The Tory scum government will do a backhand deal with the authorities to let the corrupt bas*ards off.

Even Andy Burnham will probably try to put in a good word for them when Labour get in power at the end of the year, I doubt Starmer has any backbone for this kind of thing. The whole thing stinks, they'll get away with it on some technicalities regarding 'lack of cooperation' and transparency issues.

Meanwhile, the fury from supporters will only become more intense. Only have to look at the reaction to their latest 'win', it's been wall to wall negativity.

Burnham will have already lobbied Starmer to let them off while getting the taxpayer to rebuild Old Trafford.
They won 17 out of 19. Did we bottle it in 2019 when we didnt beat Everton, West Ham and Leicester?

Yes

If we won all our games we'd be champions so would have Arsenal. In a position to control your own destiny and don't is bottling imo.

I didn't become a professional player because of my mental and I bottled it.

It's just accepting it for what it is.

And even if you want to compare us finishing on 97 vs them finshing on 89?

They dropped 6 points to Aston Villa who is managed by the bloke they fired.

They bottled it, we did also this season as well.

We both had chances to control our own destiny and couldn't handle the pressure.

What would you say that is?

The Boozer / Re: Which inactive poster...
« Last post by spen71 on Today at 06:40:44 am »
Hope fat scouser (I think his name is Leo) is getting some satisfaction from the infected blood scandal finally being given the spotlight it has long needed. He used to post a lot when I first registered on here and I always enjoyed his view on things, I think he was directly impacted by this and involved in campaigning for the enquiry so fair play to him and others, I hope he doing well

I came here to post the same.   Everytime i hear anything about the infected blood scandal, I think of Leo.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Arne Slot confirmed
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 06:37:15 am »
Welcome Arne, Liverpool's slot machine starts now!
Darwin wins golden boot and we finish 3rd again just slightly not as close to the top 2 as this year.

Still no actual links then (real ones).

Certainly the lack of links with substance indicate some worrying times.
Midfield is key and it took a while for Rice to understand his role, even longer for Havertz. He went from “like playing with 10 men” to superstar. Next season looks very promising, with a couple of additions.

Agreed. ost Arsenal fans are pleading for a striker. Whilst I would relagate Jesus to rotation player and bring in another forward to rotate/compete with King Kai. My preference is for another midfielder, and a defender to replace Zinchenko who must be sold. Zinchenko cannot continue to play at left back if Arteta is chasing total defensive dominance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10