Author Topic: Formula 1 2024 season  (Read 31469 times)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Re: Formula 1 2024 season
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2024, 03:38:35 pm »
Horner cleared

"The independent investigation into the allegations made against Mr Horner is complete, and Red Bull can confirm that the grievance has been dismissed.

"The complainant has a right of appeal. Red Bull is confident that the investigation has been fair, rigorous and impartial. 

"The investigation report is confidential and contains the private information of the parties and third parties who assisted in the investigation, and therefore we will not be commenting further out of respect for all concerned. Red Bull will continue striving to meet the highest workplace standards."

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #281 on: February 28, 2024, 03:42:50 pm »
Will go to court

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #282 on: February 28, 2024, 03:59:38 pm »
fuck that

watch a repeat at night of the f1
It's not that difficult, football on the TV with the F1 on my laptop.

I can't watch a sport once I know the result and there's no way I'll avoid that during the day.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: February 28, 2024, 04:07:28 pm »
Will go to court

It will and I'm sure he'll settle and pay out.

But his biggest worry will be the other women (and there will be other women) who will have similar allegations against him.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #284 on: February 28, 2024, 04:11:13 pm »
Wonder what happens if it leaks? Would it make his job untenable despite him being cleared?

Time will tell
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2024, 04:26:26 pm »
Hopefully he'll be keeping a bit of a lower profile now.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #286 on: February 28, 2024, 04:29:46 pm »
Hopefully he'll be keeping a bit of a lower profile now.

....and give us all a rest
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: February 28, 2024, 04:31:46 pm »
It will and I'm sure he'll settle and pay out.

But his biggest worry will be the other women (and there will be other women) who will have similar allegations against him.

She already rejected a massive payout apparently. Think she wants this in the public domain.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #288 on: February 28, 2024, 04:33:24 pm »
even in the 16-17 races season its hard.

Read an interview with some truckie from Stewart gp in their first season in 1997. Asked what he hated about the season, the quote f1 racing put in was "working his bollicks off". Season was over, said he still hadnt had a beer since monaco to celebrate Barrichello coming 2nd.

I suppose back in the day some teams tested non stop so it was always hard work.

Would hear some serious work going on, Arrows at the 1998 Belgian GP, Think Salo wrecked a car in quali, and Diniz did too. Mechanics were up til 2am sunday morning repairing and up again to start at 5am

That is ridiculous. Are they wanting people to drop dead? But sure so long as some suit gets a few million who cares.......wrong

I always think they should adjust the calendar so that races are geographically close where possible

There are three races in America for instance, one though in May, one in October and one in November, have them all together.

Have Imola and Monza close together too

What's daft, their's no GPs from 22nd September until 20th October, & then their's a 20 day break from Brazil GP 3rd November, until Vegas GP 23rd November, the Vegas GP could have been moved one week earlier to 16th November leaving 2 weeks to Qatar GP
#Sausages

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: February 28, 2024, 05:09:45 pm »
She already rejected a massive payout apparently. Think she wants this in the public domain.

Oh I don't think she's after a pay off. I just think the hierarchy at redbull won't allow it to go to any form of civil court.

I absolutely believe her allegations. I'm more on about how public she is willing to go. Especially if she signed a NDA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: February 29, 2024, 10:57:37 am »

Alpine are in big trouble

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #291 on: February 29, 2024, 11:35:37 am »

Alpine are in big trouble

Has that been cut with scissors ?!
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #292 on: February 29, 2024, 11:43:18 am »
Oh I don't think she's after a pay off. I just think the hierarchy at redbull won't allow it to go to any form of civil court.

Especially when their own 'inquiry' has exonerated him.

A court finding against him would be extremely embarrassing for RB and Horner.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #293 on: February 29, 2024, 11:45:46 am »
F1 does need to look at the calendar. Drivers have stated it's too many. Martin Brundle started scaling back the number of Grand Prix he attends a couple of years ago when the calendar started getting bigger and bigger. Crofty (as annoying as he is) will not be at all of the races this year either. Makes you wonder how many people from the engineering divisions of the F1 teams step away from the sport too because of the demands.

Just like the shysters at FIFA, they'll squeeze the goose harder and harder for all its golden eggs with scant regard for its welfare.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: February 29, 2024, 11:46:22 am »
These times in FP1 are pretty encouraging all round. Mercs were definitely holding back in testing

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #295 on: February 29, 2024, 12:26:47 pm »
The top three times aren't vry different from FP1 from last season but the pack seem to have bunched up a lot. 1s between the top 15 drivers. 

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #296 on: February 29, 2024, 12:30:43 pm »
Haas and alpine looks slow
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #297 on: February 29, 2024, 01:14:49 pm »
somewhat amusingly (well, sort of) there's a MAN, a BOY and a BRO in F3.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #298 on: February 29, 2024, 01:27:55 pm »
The top three times aren't vry different from FP1 from last season but the pack seem to have bunched up a lot. 1s between the top 15 drivers.
All one can ask for is that it's not a snooze fest like last season with Verstappen sailing off into the distance and George not crashing into people.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #299 on: February 29, 2024, 03:07:13 pm »
Wow 1:30.7 from Hamilton.

0.83 faster than Leclerc.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: February 29, 2024, 03:13:21 pm »
already 2 seconds quicker than this morning

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #301 on: February 29, 2024, 03:24:28 pm »
Hmmm. Perhaps not a walk in the park for Max this year ?  We can but hope

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #302 on: February 29, 2024, 03:32:24 pm »
Verstappen nearly 0.5s down on both runs.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: February 29, 2024, 04:01:03 pm »
This looks good...

1)  Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, +1.30.374

2)  George Russell, Mercedes, +0.206

3) Fernando Alonso, Aston Martin, +0.286

4)  Carlos Sainz, Ferrari, +0.395

5) Oscar Piastri, McLaren, +0.410

6) Max Verstappen, Red Bull, +0.477

7)  Nico Hulkenberg, Haas, +0.510

Until you see that Haas in 7th, just below Max, and I don't know what to believe anymore.

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: February 29, 2024, 04:02:48 pm »
It was very slow this morning (haas) but they clearly did longer runs as it was about 6-7 seconds slower

Plus haas were very quick in quali last year

see what happens tomorrow

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: February 29, 2024, 04:06:05 pm »
From AP sports on twitter

A Google drive containing all the “Christian Horner evidence” has just been emailed from an anonymous account to hundreds of journalists

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: February 29, 2024, 04:07:14 pm »
A Google drive containing all the “Christian Horner evidence” has just been emailed from an anonymous account to hundreds of journalists

Someone wants him gone REAL bad

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: February 29, 2024, 04:08:22 pm »
In addition to journalists, it is sent to the other team principals, Liberty Media, Stefano Domenicali, and many others. The file contains photos of whatsapp messages and other photos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: February 29, 2024, 04:14:14 pm »
but but I thought there was no evidence??

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #309 on: February 29, 2024, 04:31:00 pm »

Was the account JVerstapAnon@gmail.com?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #310 on: February 29, 2024, 05:14:43 pm »
From what I've seen (about 8 messages) there doesn't seem to be anything to incriminating other than he might be having an affair but we live for the drama in this sport.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #311 on: February 29, 2024, 08:46:45 pm »
Google Drive to Survive
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #312 on: February 29, 2024, 08:49:10 pm »

There is a power struggle going on in the team itself and it sounds as though its getting very vicious now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #313 on: February 29, 2024, 09:02:33 pm »
Was the account JVerstapAnon@gmail.com?

I had my money on TWolf@hotmail.com
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: February 29, 2024, 10:49:00 pm »
Found the Google Drive link and have been through the lot. Nothing there that would warrant losing his job over, in parts she’s giving as good as she’s getting. Only question is will Geri put up with what she’s seen.

Offline San Diego Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #315 on: February 29, 2024, 11:42:04 pm »
Found the Google Drive link and have been through the lot. Nothing there that would warrant losing his job over, in parts she’s giving as good as she’s getting. Only question is will Geri put up with what she’s seen.

Do you have a link to it?

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #317 on: March 1, 2024, 07:02:38 am »

Nothing that warrants him getting the sack? Any job I’ve been in I’d have been sacked on the spot for having an inappropriate relationship with a junior member of staff, it’s always an issue due to the power dynamic. Horner continuing to pursue after she’s told him to stop just makes it worse too. It’s not anywhere near as bad as I thought it might have been from all the talk over recent weeks but it’s still a straightforward sackable offence.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #318 on: March 1, 2024, 07:07:37 am »

Yes, it doesn’t sound like she was anything but enjoying the attention. Didn’t really want to see his penis if I’m honest though
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: March 1, 2024, 08:21:01 am »