Author Topic: Liverpool v Wolves Wed 29th - 8pm Sky Sports 1  (Read 236127 times)

Offline B_I_F

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
Re: Liverpool v Wolves Wed 29th - 8pm Sky Sports 1
« Reply #2480 on: December 29, 2010, 10:10:29 pm »
Shocking, Shite..... Surely Roy has to go now. Players can be blamed too they just don't give a fuck this season, maybe that's because of Roy because he picks the team and tells them how to play !!! Roy needs to go or we are gonna lose all our players in the summer and suffer another shit season next season !!!!

ANGRY .....
I've always supported Roy in the past, but I agree... Liverpool play home games against Wolves, Blackpool etc and they have a more offensive approach to the game than Liverpool! It's a fucking joke with all the long balls and shit. THE NEW OWNERS MUST ACT NOW!

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2481 on: December 29, 2010, 10:10:33 pm »
we we're starting to seem like quite a good side at home then this happened. its like we've gone back 3 months to the blackpool days. i miss the days when we'd play teams at the bottom of the table at christmas win 5-1 and then wake up to find our captains been arrested in southport because a DJ didn't play the YMCA
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2482 on: December 29, 2010, 10:10:50 pm »
The players and that shitty fucking out his depth manager can go and fuck themselves. Fucking arseholes couldn't give a fuck about the club.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #2483 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:17 pm »
Surely he can't survive this?

He may not have had enough, but I have.
If I leave my phone number can someone please give me a shout when the old bastard goes?
That's what we keep on saying, yet he's still here.
NESV might not have appointed Roy and they might have a long-term plan in place, but by their sitting there and doing nothing- NOT A DAMN THING- they are helping to escalate this.

The fans are turning against each other. The players are turning against the manager and fans. The club is sinking into itself. If anyone can stop this- they can. Yet they sit there...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline caze

• Kopite
« Reply #2484 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:40 pm »
it's very simple really, press us and we lose, doesn't matter whether we're at home or away. only exception to that was West Brom at home, and even they deserved to win that one. the guy's a fucking simpleton.

Offline Firebird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2485 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:47 pm »
The players need to have a serious look in the mirror, as they have badly let themselves, the club, and the supporters down tonight.  As for Roy, he needs to face up to the reality that he doesn't cut the mustard.  It's really that simple.

There's some serious damage being done to this football club right now.  Getting rid of G&H was a major event, a seismic event, but we are still suffereing badly from the after-effects of their regime.

FSG need to start delivering in the next couple of months. Big style.
Justice

Offline Smiling Politely

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2486 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:16 pm »
Wow. I knew we were in a bad way but.....

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #2487 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:20 pm »
Hodgson will set us back years.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2488 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:54 pm »
Thanks Purslow!

Offline PattoLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2489 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:56 pm »
I really feel for the match going fans today, payed over the odds to watch that load of tripe.  I've never resorted to letting my feelings about Roy out but everything he did today annoyed me, and the result was appalling.  Not all Roy's fault though the players need to take the blame also, Torres needs a good kick up the arse, and the rest of the team need shaking back into shape.  Not good enough for Liverpool on todays performance.  If any of us performed like that in our day job we would be out on our arses.

What was the boos for N'Gog's substitution for does anyone know by the way?

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2490 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:59 pm »
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "It was a performance way below what we are capable of and what we wanted to give. I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result. But it was nowhere near our expectations or hopes."
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #2491 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:03 pm »
Genuinely not shocked at all. After watching the first 5 minutes and seeing how high Wolves were pressing us and not giving us any time to breath with the ball, it was always going to be a long evening.

The fact that we put in such an incompetent performance doesn't even baffle me anymore.

The good thing I saw tonight is that the players have lost belief in Hodgson as well. Not one single player out there busted their gut. He has to go before its too late...now lets see if the new owners have the bollocks to make big decisions.

Wolves first away win, bottom of the table, worst away record in all the leagues...and they outplayed us in every sense of the word. Come on NESV, it's time to make a move.

Oh, and it's as good as January and we've lost more games than we've won.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have looked at Hodgson's record as a manager and deemed it not good enough.

I can't even stand the sight of him anymore.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:16:50 pm by GinKop »
JFT97

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2492 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:05 pm »
The players are playing against the manager. A blind fool can see that... Just open your eyes...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Juanyboy

• Kopite
  • Enjoying the sun, missing the football
« Reply #2493 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
over 2,000 on FB calling for his head.

Everywhere NESV turn......

Offline Linnet

• Anny Roader
  • Swedish Red and White
« Reply #2494 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:14 pm »
Lowest of low this, he has to go now, surely? Let Dalglish be caretaker for the rest of the season...can´t be worse than this.
N7

Offline Nut/ella

• do!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2495 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:26 pm »
is there a lower than rock bottom? if roy stays I believe we will bring a whole new meaning to the phrase.

Roy bottom?

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #2496 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:28 pm »
bensmith_times Ben Smith
Last time #lfc had less points at turn of the year was in 1953-54 ... the season they were relegated
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline crasher1in

• Kopite
  • he who hesitates, masturbates
« Reply #2497 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:41 pm »
 Roy Hodgson: "I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2498 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:51 pm »
I'd honestly take Souness back in a heart beat right now. I'm genuinely scared that the Imposter's going to take us down.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #2499 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:53 pm »
Great end to a great year.

Sky not blaming the old coot. Now there's a surprise.

Starting Kuyt on the left and Meireles on the right was always going to end in tears. Gerrard gets the nod into the "engine room".
Covering all parts leaving Lucas and the back four exposed.

Benitez was blamed for putting square pegs in round holes. What's this guy's excuse.

I get that NESV are watching their pennies, but surely they must see that it's better to start now then do it all again 12 months down the track? I hear the notion "what's a year?" A fucking lot. A wonder if they'll employ the same notions when the stadium is three quarters full.

Give him his cheque and fuck him off!

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #2500 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:54 pm »
Just horrendous, something has to change, not even sure removing Roy will do it based on the attitude of some players (although the tactical ineptitude we showed cannot get any worse)

What ever confidence was left in the players has been sucked out of them with dire tactics.

I don't think I've see a more technically inept partnership on our left as Koncheskey and Kuyt. Stupid idea putting them together.

Offline Mewtwo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2501 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:55 pm »
I watched the game and I am a very dissapointed LFC fan tonight. Here are my lists of Errors made by Roy

1.WTF was Meirelers doin on the wing? Babel should have been starting tonight no doubt

2. Torres was shite tonight - Should have subbed Him instead of Ngog

3. Why did he take Ngog off? He was far the best player out there tonight no doubt + A whole host of Boo's echoed when he was subbed

4.The 4-4-2 just dosent work, a 4-4-1-1 with Gerrard in the Attacking Hole would have been so much better, with Ngog up front

Man im so pissed off right now, Were does LFC go from here in terms of moving Forward?

Do we Get rid of Roy now? or do we... wait? untill the Summer to make a move for either Rafa or Frank Rikjard for example?

I want answers man! because I am livid with Roy right now, also Sell Torres, its so obvious that he has "Quit" on LFC, so lets just get rid and start over

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:16:11 pm by Mewtwo »

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #2502 on: December 29, 2010, 10:13:59 pm »
 'The straw that broke the camels back!' Supported this team for 20 years and this is the worst Liverpool team I've seen. Roy has to go! Players clearly not playing for him and tactically he doest have it. Erm?.....just shambolic!!!
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #2503 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:00 pm »
Even his ardent backers must be running out of reasons for him now
Step up xerxes
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline The_Last_Don

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2504 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:01 pm »
i said before he was fucking lucky the last two games were called off, cos he was a gonner for sure.

Our play had no purpose.....i f-ing cant be bothered with the rest, enough is enough!!!!!!!

Offline Mikeebee

• Legacy Fan
  • You've won a Blankety Blank Cheque Book & Pen
« Reply #2505 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:10 pm »
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "It was a performance way below what we are capable of and what we wanted to give. I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result. But it was nowhere near our expectations or hopes."

from the beeb
JFT 96 YNWA
@mikeebee7

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2506 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:11 pm »

o dear roy

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2507 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:17 pm »
Hodgson can go and fuck himself as can the players (minus Pepe).  There not getting a let off. 

We need strong and decisive leadership.  It's absolute cowardice of the highest order if he remains after this latest shambles. 

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2508 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:24 pm »
Can someone explain - no matter how shit a manager Roy is - How are players can't work out how to beat Wolves themselves? Is our squad really that shit?

I think its the classic case of, 'if he wants us to play this way, fuck em, we'll play this way, he calls the shots' Do you think we're dealing with philosophers here or something? They take orders like any group of people.

Offline LFC King

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #2509 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:25 pm »
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "It was a performance way below what we are capable of and what we wanted to give. I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result. But it was nowhere near our expectations or hopes.
YNWA

Offline gandt

• Kopite
  • just lFC
« Reply #2510 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:21 pm »
its the b team this weekend then

Offline Dabudah

• Main Stander
« Reply #2511 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:23 pm »
Past the point of caring now, seems as though the players are too. 

Hodgson has succeeded in at least one thing at Anfield, unfortunately that is in lowering my expectations to the point I don't feel confident we can beat any team regardless of our line up or how long they've been rested.  Oh well, only another 5 months of utter dogshit to go before the end of a truly appaling season, and you know it is when you watch the match with Blackpool fans and they look forward to playing us again.

Well done Roy, I now have no expectation of you and what your concept of Football is.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #2512 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:31 pm »
 This is a disgraceful result. I've sat through many poor performances in the last eighteen months and have been able to find excuses for most of them, or at least take heart from something. But tonight I look at a Liverpool side that can only be described as 'average' in every sense. The players are average, the manager is average, our standards are average...

It wasn't even a shocking performance, either. We saw a lot of the ball, did a lot of running and there are plenty of players who can say they put in their best effort (Pepe, Johnson, Soto, Knochesky, Lucas, Raul, Kuyt) but the utter incompetence of the man in charge has limited them to this kind of display. There was no inspiration, no co-ordination... Nothing. The most exciting moment produced by a Liverpool player was a half-turn by Joe Cole on the halfway line... That should say it all.

I am sick of Hodgson and I will slate him routinely but I won't get my hopes up about him going - in the long run, this is just one result and the owners (rightly) won't act upon it with a sacking.

Heads up. It's a struggle but try to think of the Hodgson-free glory days that await us beyond this season.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline kevin89

• Kopite
« Reply #2513 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:34 pm »
I think it's time for the internet terrorists to get back at what we do best!!!!

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2514 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:57 pm »
Hodgson on 5Live

"nil nil would of been a reasonable result for us"
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2515 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:58 pm »
Hodgson will set us back years.

I wish... Would love to be set back years to 2005.. Or 06 if your offering, or 07, or 08.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JK-3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FC Farcelona
« Reply #2516 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:12 pm »
bensmith_times Ben Smith
Last time #lfc had less points at turn of the year was in 1953-54 ... the season they were relegated
the worrying thing is, I cant see where a win will come from now so relegation is actually becoming a legitimate concern.  :'(
Twitter: twitter.com/JK_Liverpool      PSN: JACK_LFC_94

Offline MonkeysOnIce

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2517 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:18 pm »
Something has to change. People are saying that the players should be to blame, but the manager is there to be the one held accountable, and responsible, for the team. He is supposed to be the one man representation of the XI on the pitch. The team needs to be shook up, and the only way to do it is to fire Roy. Don't wait until you've lined up a replacement, do it now, and send a message. To the fans, saying that you hear, and feel, their pain. To the players, that they are under performing, and the axe is falling.

Offline KopiteN1ck

• Main Stander
  • Justice for Suarez!
« Reply #2518 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:22 pm »
tempo wasnt there...unlucky to lose....deserve more......

Roy Hodgson needs to face the facts.

He cant manage a 'top' club and should leave tonight rather than dragging this shit on any longer.
YNWA

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #2519 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:26 pm »
Disgraceful, dismal, pathetic, abysmal.

Surely the end.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.