Author Topic: Dilemma ..  (Read 4782 times)

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Re: Dilemma ..
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 08:39:11 am »
I'll score....then liverpool can buy me
Michael Thomas?
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 08:40:17 am »
Michael Thomas?
He actually won a medal doing that.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline 18 Carra Gold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 10:58:47 am »
I have a better alternative that I cannot get out of my head.  We are neck and neck to the point where the team that gets the best result on the last day wins the league.  All is going well as both sides are 1-0 up with 10 mins left, both going for the league.  Then......

a certain Mr G Neville makes a tired, rash challenge and gives away a penalty (I konw what you're thinking but it's so obvious that the ref has to to give it).  The penalty is dispatched, they draw and we win the league.  So in essence......it's Gary Neville that wins the league for Liverpool!
“I have heard of the greatness in Liverpool, but the reality far surpasses the
expectation”  Prince Albert, 1845

Offline 18 Carra Gold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 02:32:23 pm »
Oh I forgot, in giving the penalty he sustains an injury and has to retire - his last contribution to football is giving away the penalty that gives us the league.
“I have heard of the greatness in Liverpool, but the reality far surpasses the
expectation”  Prince Albert, 1845

Offline Jimmy Jazz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 04:33:54 pm »
Oh I forgot, in giving the penalty he sustains an injury and has to retire - his last contribution to football is giving away the penalty that gives us the league.

UGH, that is so smalltime, revolving our great success around him...

But I love it!  ;D

Offline reddav72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 05:10:17 pm »
id hit the ball that hard it'd crash pin point accuracy off the the post into the kop, hit my mate in the face on row 12, then id fall to my knees hands over face acting like im gutted. then peering through my fingers id see my mate coming round and 1000's of koppites re-joicing at my shocking miss. with that id pick myself up fucking delighted with myself knowing id be on the piss all weekend celebrating our title win!!!with my mate!!!!
part of the noise!!
i was once told 'why dont you go out and meet somebody' i said 'i dont want to meet somebody. I want to meet everybody'!!