Author Topic: Purple Ackie  (Read 63885 times)

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
Re: Purple Aki
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2012, 02:33:56 pm »
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Arcadian

• Makes pissed even when sense!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Be the change you want to see in the world...
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2012, 12:19:40 am »

No fucking loss if true.

*                         *                           *                            *                         *

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
RIP

he touched so many..

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2012, 01:40:29 pm »
RT "@LukeTraynorEcho: Merseyside Police say they have 'no knowledge' of the death of Akinwale Arobieke"

Behave.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2012, 08:24:37 pm »
RIP

he touched so many..
:lmao

That is genuinely funny.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2012, 06:23:32 pm »
He's not dead.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2012, 07:25:44 pm »

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2012, 11:05:55 pm »
:)

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: August 1, 2013, 10:15:02 pm by AnfieldIron »

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: August 2, 2013, 11:30:22 am »
I thought this person was a RAWK member  :o

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #170 on: August 2, 2013, 01:28:59 pm »
I thought this person was a RAWK member  :o
Is he not?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #171 on: August 2, 2013, 01:30:59 pm »
Purple Aki on tour!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #172 on: August 2, 2013, 01:31:39 pm »
He's fucking crazy.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #173 on: August 2, 2013, 04:52:21 pm »
I read this story and immediately recognised the picture from RAWK and recalled something about a Purple Aki. Can anyone fill me in on where he got that nickname? I now know he likes to touch men's muscles  :o

Edit: Nevermind, he's got his own Wiki page with all the info. Fucking loony tunes.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2013, 04:58:23 pm by 1892tillforever »

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #174 on: August 3, 2013, 07:46:18 am »
Did somebody take his persona for their Rawk profile then?

I had no idea about the real-life story.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #175 on: August 7, 2013, 11:12:40 pm »
Some things never change. This menace being one of them
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: August 7, 2013, 11:14:02 pm »
if you don't know who purple aki is, you're a bit of a wool

in fact even wools know who he is ;)

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan

Offline El Monjo Boig

• Main Stander
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2013, 08:06:17 am »
When he learnt he had chosen Moyes, Mou was incredulous. He screamed: ‘But he’s won nothing!’

Offline JTK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2013, 03:40:46 pm »
What a shite he is, but damn I had a few laughs reading through this thread!

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #183 on: November 8, 2013, 11:57:09 pm »
if you don't know who purple aki is, you're a bit of a wool

in fact even wools know who he is ;)
This is true. When I went to Uni, when I mentioned him it was met with silence by most, but a few from the Cheshire and Derbyshire areas knew who he was. Most famous Nigerian in Liverpool now that Anichebe's fucked off. Moses doesn't come close.

The walls of Jericho lane.
« Last Edit: November 8, 2013, 11:58:40 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: November 9, 2013, 12:54:22 pm »
Thing I don't get with Aki is this - the bloke is clearly mentally ill. He has a compulsion that he appears to have no control over whatsoever. He knows he is under intense scrutiny and probably police surveillance, and yet he still keeps doing the exact same thing. It's quite literally madness.  Surely there is something that can be done to help him under the Mental Health Act?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: November 9, 2013, 02:51:23 pm »
Thing I don't get with Aki is this - the bloke is clearly mentally ill. He has a compulsion that he appears to have no control over whatsoever. He knows he is under intense scrutiny and probably police surveillance, and yet he still keeps doing the exact same thing. It's quite literally madness.  Surely there is something that can be done to help him under the Mental Health Act?

He's like all sex offenders and paedophiles, he's going to keep on and on doing this. First time I knew of Aki would be about 1982/83 when my younger brother and his mates had problems with him, he focussed on and terrorised one of our kids mates, the lad was about 13/14 at the time.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: November 9, 2013, 02:51:45 pm »
He is a sick bastard and must cost the taxpayers a fortune to keep tabs on. I would lock him up in a psychiatric hospital for all young men's protection, he has already been (indirectly apparently) responsible for one lads death. Wonder how many he has touched up then intimidated they do not report it.

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2013, 06:39:59 am »
He's like all sex offenders and paedophiles, he's going to keep on and on doing this. First time I knew of Aki would be about 1982/83 when my younger brother and his mates had problems with him, he focussed on and terrorised one of our kids mates, the lad was about 13/14 at the time.

That was around the first time I heard about him.  He was like some urban myth character. The stories passed down from generation to generation. I never saw him in the flesh until around 1991 though. And I knew straight away who he was.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2013, 11:52:07 pm »

Don't want this post to sound like a joke in any way.  But maybe he doesn't hate prison all that much?  Considering his tendencies.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2013, 08:49:17 am »
Don't want this post to sound like a joke in any way.  But maybe he doesn't hate prison all that much?  Considering his tendencies.

He is a bit old for a Young Offender Institution now

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2013, 12:04:57 pm »
But he always defends against the accusations, often represents himself, probably loves the attention in court.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2013, 04:04:21 pm »
But he always defends against the accusations, often represents himself, probably loves the attention in court.
The Birkenhead Bundy?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TomMorganLittle

• Kopite
  • -P-U-N-X-
« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2013, 11:02:58 am »
http://elitedaily.com/humor/genius-moscow-subway-ticket-machine-accepts-30-squats-as-payment-video/

Aki the pioneer?

Every city has their own "Aki". I now live in Newcastle and ours is called Johnny Decker. A crazy old black guy who used to be a boxer, roams the streets talking to everyone as if he knows them. Always asks for a "tab" or 50p. Even the metro inspectors don't bother fining him anymore for not getting a ticket on the metro. There's even facebook pages set up in his honour....."Decker watch" and Double Decker"

Who is your "Aki"?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:06:28 am by TomMorganLittle »
-P-U-N-X-

Bastion of Invincibility

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2013, 11:13:32 am »
Every city has their own "Aki". I now live in Newcastle and ours is called Johnny Decker. A crazy old black guy who used to be a boxer, roams the streets talking to everyone as if he knows them. Always asks for a "tab" or 50p. Even the metro inspectors don't bother fining him anymore for not getting a ticket on the metro. There's even facebook pages set up in his honour....."Decker watch" and Double Decker"

Who is your "Aki"?

I'm originally from Liverpool, so Aki is "my Aki". I now live in Manchester and this Citys Aki is the fucking same Purple Aki.

Thing is your Decker sounds harmless from your description, ours is a dirty fucking bastard c*nt of a child molester.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2013, 12:03:56 pm »

Who is your "Aki"?
Black and Decker?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline TomMorganLittle

• Kopite
  • -P-U-N-X-
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2013, 12:40:27 pm »
I'm originally from Liverpool, so Aki is "my Aki". I now live in Manchester and this Citys Aki is the fucking same Purple Aki.

Thing is your Decker sounds harmless from your description, ours is a dirty fucking bastard c*nt of a child molester.

Not quite harmless but yeah, not on a par with purple Aki by the sounds of things!
-P-U-N-X-

Bastion of Invincibility

Online momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: February 1, 2014, 12:48:57 pm »
Apparently the echo has a two page interview with Purple Aki in their paper on Monday.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #198 on: February 1, 2014, 01:02:10 pm »
Apparently the echo has a two page interview with Purple Aki in their paper on Monday.
Wonder if it will be lilac coloured?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: February 1, 2014, 02:08:08 pm »
How did he muscle in on that?