Author Topic: Woman Boils Cat In Machine And Goes To Prison  (Read 8993 times)

Offline Efes

• Main Stander
  • Walk on
Re: Woman Boils Cat In Machine And Goes To Prison
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2005, 10:32:26 am »
Aye, very likely.

And this:

Is utter bollocks.   It doesn't happen like that and its not that quick.

And people do still put animals in microwaves, not to dry them but to kill them - horribly.

does the first part of your post not contradict the second part of your post ?
maybe not , could be that im still pissed....

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2005, 10:50:09 am »
I don' think that equating treatment of an animal with treatment of a human being is a justifiable argument. However, overt cruelty has no place in a modern society, and that is why she was punished with a jail sentence. And life moves on.

There are far worse things happening every day in the UK and around the world that are genuinely horrific. So I personally find the righteous indignation of animal lovers slightly distateful when there are many more worthy subjects of scorn in the world.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2005, 10:56:01 am »
does the first part of your post not contradict the second part of your post ?
maybe not , could be that im still pissed....

No hon.  What I'm saying is that there are loads of "drying out" stories doing the rounds which may or may not have happened.  But to say an animal exploded within 30 seconds is utter bollocks.   That doesn't happen.  Its far slower and far more cruel than that.   They cook.  The eyeballs first.   And it takes a long time - not 30 seconds.  But having said that, even if it did, 30 seconds suffering extreme agony can seem quite a long time to those enduring it, don't you think?
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2005, 11:17:27 am »
There are far worse things happening every day in the UK and around the world that are genuinely horrific. So I personally find the righteous indignation of animal lovers slightly distateful when there are many more worthy subjects of scorn in the world.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.
St. Francis of Assisi

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Efes

• Main Stander
  • Walk on
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2005, 11:33:09 am »
If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.
St. Francis of Assisi

the world is full of nutters already.
i dont think a few rawkites worrying about cats is going to stop lads murdering fellow lads.
St Efes of Istanbul.

thats not to say i dont feel compassion and pity mind.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2005, 11:44:00 am »
the world is full of nutters already.
i dont think a few rawkites worrying about cats is going to stop lads murdering fellow lads.
St Efes of Istanbul.

could be that im still pissed....

I'm sure a nice lie down will do you the world of good.

Offline Bandy

• Kopite
  • Linux Based Fun.
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2005, 12:56:01 pm »
Feel sorry for the cat, but after reading the story again was reminded of that song "You spin me round like a record, baby"

Dunno why.
And it was all going so well

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2005, 01:04:59 pm »
Feel sorry for the cat, but after reading the story again was reminded of that song "You spin me round like a record, baby"

Dunno why.

Perhaps because you're a sad bastard?

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2005, 01:09:31 pm »

People will put a different value on the life of animal. That's why many of us eat them. Some people will make a joke out of a situation that may you may find upsetting or irritating, especially on an open forum like RAWK, which caters for all kinds of folk. My advice in this particular instance would be to ignore it.

Direct and personal abuse will not be tolerated on the site.

Offline Bandy

• Kopite
  • Linux Based Fun.
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2005, 01:10:55 pm »

:o
And it was all going so well

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2005, 01:44:49 pm »

Or perhaps he's not yet been sectioned under "Maggie Mays Misery Laws" where humour of any sort is banned. I'm really not sure why you're on such a wobbler over this, Woman commits horrible sick act, woman goes to prison. Haven't heard one person on here condone or excuse what she did but that doesn't mean the whole subject should be out of bounds for anyone else to comment on.
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »
People will put a different value on the life of animal. That's why many of us eat them. Some people will make a joke out of a situation that may you may find upsetting or irritating, especially on an open forum like RAWK, which caters for all kinds of folk. My advice in this particular instance would be to ignore it.

Direct and personal abuse will not be tolerated on the site.
i was going to say , its going to be a sad day on RAWK where you can't go 3 or 4 threads without finding something you disagree with or someone that drives you potty
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2005, 01:48:54 pm »
I actually have to say, there is not much lightening up 'enning' to be done here. Its pure cruelty and pure harshness on show here. How you can find it funny I don't know. Im sure you'd all think differently if it was your sister, your brother or your baby child you hypocrits.

First of all my brother wouldn't fit in the washer.

Obviously you'd all be laughing when a random boxer who goes to the gym has an axe to your balls.... That would be great wouldn't it.

Twats.

And secondly this seems far too specific to be a random comment, when did this happen then?
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline ScouserTommy37

• Steve Biko, Aung San Suu Kyi, Nelson Mandela and now ScouserTommy37. Stop the repression!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Will there ever be a Rainbow ?
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2005, 01:55:52 pm »
My Brother once put me in the Tumble Dryer ! Oh yes I've know fear! :P (True by the way)

I wouldn't think a boxer would be able to hold an axe due to the lack of opposable thumbs

*whispers*

Ohhhhh I get ya, no that would not be a laughing matter.
Come on RAWK lets ave it and you can bring your fuckin dinner as well.

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ <-- Read this JFT96

MICHAEL SHIELDS YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

"If Jamie Carragher were Italian, we'd build entire dynasties around him." Corriere della Sera

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2005, 02:18:36 pm »
Or perhaps he's not yet been sectioned under "Maggie Mays Misery Laws" where humour of any sort is banned. I'm really not sure why you're on such a wobbler over this, Woman commits horrible sick act, woman goes to prison. Haven't heard one person on here condone or excuse what she did but that doesn't mean the whole subject should be out of bounds for anyone else to comment on.

I don't think it's the commenting on that is the problem, it's the joking about. Maggie obviously feels very deeply about this (and about a lot of other things), and she feels strongly enough about it to go as far as rescuing animals that have been cruelly treated. So she probably doesn't think it is a suitable subject for the sort of black humour you get a lot of on here (and which I enjoy as well most of the time).

Before anyone starts telling people to "lighten up" just imagine if someone was telling jokes or making remarks about a subject close to your heart and think about how you would react.

Sermon over ......   ;)
Legacy fan

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2005, 02:26:03 pm »
First of all my brother wouldn't fit in the washer.

Lucky for him then.

'First of All' - what is that meant to mean? You wouldn't care?

Dont give me that bollocks, if it was one of your own kind the humour on here would stop very fast.

But im sure you'll all fight with Maggie for the 'right to make sick cat jokes'. Such a good cause, I wish you well in your conquest. Twats :)
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Efes

• Main Stander
  • Walk on
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2005, 02:30:54 pm »
Lucky for him then.

'First of All' - what is that meant to mean? You wouldn't care?

Dont give me that bollocks, if it was one of your own kind the humour on here would stop very fast.

But im sure you'll all fight with Maggie for the 'right to make sick cat jokes'. Such a good cause, I wish you well in your conquest. Twats :)

i think its just that some of us are more in touch with our feline side than others.

Offline AdamS

• Hey I'm Not Camp! But I am a tart...
  • Legacy Fan
    • BollockyBoo
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2005, 02:35:25 pm »
If I had access to GIS in work i would be desperately looking for an image of a boxer with an axe. Quite why it is making me giggle so much I am not sure!
If A is a success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2005, 03:56:39 pm »

Is anyone else worried by the fact that (going back to the original story)

This woman is a MOTHER OF THREE CHILDREN!!!

She justifies murdering her cat because "it scratched her". (I can imagine she was probably winding it up in the first place)

What happens when the baby wakes her up in the middle of the night? Does she put it in the tumble drier? What about when one of her teenage kids slaps her? Does she cart out the Kitchen Devils and have a hack?

I propose her kids be removed from her, i) for their own protection, and ii) so they have a chance of growing up without a psycho mother!!!

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2005, 04:47:16 pm »
whilst admittedly is a tad harsh on the cat, the bickering on this thread is quite amusing.

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2005, 05:23:04 pm »
Surely a custodial sentence of 6 weeks is far too short? Considering that most prisoners are released after serving only one third of their sentece this would mean that she could serve only two weeks. Absolutely disgraceful I say. Six years is much more appropriate for taking the life of a defenceless animal.

Offline Des Lynam

• Left at half-time
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hi, Des here.
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2005, 06:46:27 pm »
Aye, very likely.

And this:

Is utter bollocks.   It doesn't happen like that and its not that quick.

And people do still put animals in microwaves, not to dry them but to kill them - horribly.

Its 100% true, il find the case name and citation for you now. We learnt about it in a subject called "Obligations A" on my law course. I'm not bullshitting you!
I should have been at work. Make of that what you will.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2005, 11:21:51 pm »
If I had access to GIS in work i would be desperately looking for an image of a boxer with an axe. Quite why it is making me giggle so much I am not sure!

best i could find

Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2005, 11:22:59 pm »
whilst admittedly is a tad harsh on the cat, the bickering on this thread is quite amusing.

Is that the court artists impression?
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2005, 11:27:05 pm »
I think people who mistreat or dont look after their pets are very horrible people. I would walk to the ends of the earth to look after my dog.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2005, 11:36:21 pm »
Lucky for him then.

Look i don't really believe that washing machine assaults constitutes one of the major forms of attack in this country at the moment. Hardly one of the bigger issues of the day.

If it was one of my kind i would be the first cat in history to have mastered the ability of human language, computer keyboard skills , ability to utilise a mouse (without eating it)  and able to login to a RAWK user account .

Humour is intrinsically linked to ill fortune a lot of the time, doesn't make it right its just a natural thing we do. I remember reading about one of those people that won the Darwin award a few years ago( the Darwin awards basically being a contest of people too stupid to survive the evolutionary struggles we  face) There was a response to a wildfire on the south of France's Cote d'Azur and it was billed as a marvel of modern fire-fighting technology. Two specially-built flying boats zoomed in, skimmed the waters of the Mediterranean, scooping vast amounts of water into their belly tanks, and then dropped the water on the hillside fire. All was jolly and the wine flowed freely until a body was found in the ashes.

The coroner found that the gentleman had apparently fallen from a great height, suffering serious injuries before being burned to death. The report further noted that the victim was wearing a bathing suit, snorkel, and swim fins.

Did i sit back and think "oh how sad , what must his family have thought" did i bollocks, after snorting tea out of my nose for nearly two minutes I thought " what an unlucky twat"

Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2005, 11:38:21 pm »
I think people who mistreat or dont look after their pets are very horrible people. I would walk to the ends of the earth to look after my dog.

wouldn't he be knackered after all that.

To be honest anyone who tortures animals has clearly got a screw loose but thats hardly a great suprise with all the everyday shit you read about
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2005, 11:49:06 pm »
Humour is intrinsically linked to ill fortune a lot of the time, doesn't make it right its just a natural thing we do.

Did i sit back and think "oh how sad , what must his family have thought" did i bollocks, after snorting tea out of my nose for nearly two minutes I thought " what an unlucky twat"

Really?     Fancy cracking a few Hillsborough jokes then?

Offline ScouserTommy37

• Steve Biko, Aung San Suu Kyi, Nelson Mandela and now ScouserTommy37. Stop the repression!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Will there ever be a Rainbow ?
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2005, 11:52:12 pm »

Come on RAWK lets ave it and you can bring your fuckin dinner as well.

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ <-- Read this JFT96

MICHAEL SHIELDS YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

"If Jamie Carragher were Italian, we'd build entire dynasties around him." Corriere della Sera

Offline Big Tall Man

• Legacy Fan
  • In this moment i like it in this forum, for sure
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2005, 01:14:35 am »
Evil aul coont.. hope the gets a fuckin pastin in chokey.. bring on Queen Bea and the freak.. cut her good gals
Rafa on THAT half time talk.  Language barriers aside, the greatest modesty and understatement in football history!!!

' We had been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe we score things would be different and we scored and it was different'

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2005, 01:26:39 am »
Never hit a woman in my entire life...

but I wouldn't hesitate to beat several shades of shit out of her.

Fucking c*nt  :no

Harming animals really is the lowest of the low.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 01:30:01 am by Cusamano »
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2005, 01:39:01 am »
Really?     Fancy cracking a few Hillsborough jokes then?

I wanted to say that, but felt it was perhaps over the line, but as you've mentioned it, exactly... I think perhaps the mood would be quite different if that happened or if someone 'spotted' a message board joking about how we pissed on the dead. We could log on and joke about it as well couldn't we. Hahahaha.

KevinDublin (@ your pic) , another one who simply seems to be on the board just to post 'humorous' material. You must seriously log on  here with the growing intent to take the piss out of something, do you get bullied at work? Not got that promotion? Something getting you down? Why not take it out on RAWK, who cares if it offends people, it wil be a good craic.

i think its just that some of us are more in touch with our feline side than others.

My sides are splitting, wait a second while I re adjust them.

Look i don't really believe that washing machine assaults constitutes one of the major forms of attack in this country at the moment. Hardly one of the bigger issues of the day.

If it was one of my kind i would be the first cat in history to have mastered the ability of human language, computer keyboard skills , ability to utilise a mouse (without eating it)  and able to login to a RAWK user account .

I really wonder why I am preparing a response for something as pathetic as that. No, its not one of the biggest issues of the day, but obviously in 1989 when the Sun took the piss out of us and all their readers did it was mucho different then wasn't it, obviously then it was uncalled for and a subject that shouldn't be laughed upon.

I had pets when I was younger and take my mates dog on walks all the time and if some bitch decided to do that to any of the pets I had or his dog, I would be mightily upset if something that cruel happened to them, especially after spending great times with them... I feel I am opening myself up to more pisstakes (something quite common on here) but fuck it, fire away  :wave

By one of your kind, I meant if something similarly harsh happened to your family. Nearest alternative I can find is if some prick locks your dad/son/brother -whoever in a room (cellar? ) nwith no access to air apart from the door he was put through until he dies. - Unrealistic, but look at the other side of the story. That would be a shame, but forget that!, why bother being concerned when you could post it on here if it happened and we could all crack some amazing jokes about it. You could even enter it in that Darwin award thing and we could vote for it!! Think of the possibilities.

As for you 'eating the mouse' joke. Quality. Seriously, I spat my coffee all over the computer screen. Have you ever though of doing stand up Fudge?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 01:43:53 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2005, 01:42:33 am »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/4353300.stm
I have never hit a woman in my life, but I would get cramp kicking that horrible bitches head in...... :no :no :no

Above is the comment I put on here yesterday. I stand by that.

I will join in with puns and skits about loads of different matters, but this one no. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees here, but  pure sick springs to mind.
This thread to me now has gone way beyond the joke, and in my opinion should have been locked long before all the crap and winding Maggie up because you know she cares , that's how it seems to me now....

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2005, 02:14:04 am »

This is News and Current Affairs.

Boozer's that-a-way >>>> Dink

87:13

Offline Bronx Red

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2005, 02:30:23 am »
To be honest i can't see how this post has turned to hilborough,i just cant see how they compare.People have differant out looks on life so get over it if ya don,t like it ignore it.As for the bitch that killed the cat well she will get hers,could be worse  like the mother who dropped her 3 kids off the pier sick fuck. The pieace about the bather did make me laugh its a common reaction,like when you see someone hurt themselve you laugh before you ask if they are ok.If anyone says they have never done that they can piss off.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2005, 02:39:14 am »
This is News and Current Affairs.

Boozer's that-a-way >>>> Dink

I agree Barney Boozer's that-a-way >>>>  so if People want puns and jokes go there, as long as we don't hurt anyones feelings.... :wave

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2005, 03:00:06 am »
Anyone know how the washing machine is doing?

Offline NYkopite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2005, 03:00:21 am »
Above is the comment I put on here yesterday. I stand by that.

I will join in with puns and skits about loads of different matters, but this one no. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees here, but  pure sick springs to mind.
This thread to me now has gone way beyond the joke, and in my opinion should have been locked long before all the crap and winding Maggie up because you know she cares , that's how it seems to me now....

And thank God there are people who do care...the world would be a lot worse off without them.

There may well be more horrific things going on around the world, but that doesn't mean you can't display revulsion at an act as sick as this one.

Offline Mystic Red

• Never too old to rock. May roll a bit more, but never too old to rock.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2005, 07:19:47 am »
Fudge.

To be honest I love a sick joke.

I choose my company very careful when doing so.

You may learn yet young Jedi.

To do it in public is insensitive & asking for trouble.

If you were in a pub & I overheard you & Maggie face to face verbaling this, both of you total strangers to me, I would've twatted you one mate. Only one. Doesn't matter who you are. How big. How old. Whether you are martial arts trained or not. You would either be stone cold out or your chin, cheek, whatever would be broken. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.

The thing is, I want you to spend a little time reflecting on this scenario. It might give you a clearer perspective of what is going on in this thread.

Don't take this as a threat. It isn't meant that way. So no need to get all defensive or macho on me. :butt

Sincerity & a desire to be better understood is all that is required.

Not baiting!

Any of us would end up walking alone if we didn't try to build bridges.

Not baiting!

Just some words of advice to save you grief in the future.

Hope this helps you clean up your act.

P.S. Don't forget to boil & spinwash when cleaning up said act. ::)

P.P.S. Sorry Maggie. Thought the P.S. was appropriate. :-*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 08:52:37 am by Mystic Red »

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2005, 08:33:13 am »
Agree with Mystic in that I don't mind the odd poor joke myself but try not to come out with them when others might be offended.  May calm prevail.