Author Topic: Spiders....  (Read 80174 times)

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
Re: Spiders....
« Reply #1680 on: October 12, 2019, 09:28:54 PM »
Don't they usually have a shag then eat the male?

Quicker and easier than ordering a pizza.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1681 on: October 12, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
Awww, this is cute! Like a little 8-legged kitten or puppy. :)

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1682 on: October 12, 2019, 11:21:57 PM »
I'd strangle the person who ever pranked me like this! :lmao

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
« Reply #1683 on: October 13, 2019, 01:04:27 AM »
Awww, this is cute! Like a little 8-legged kitten or puppy. :)

So important to remember that peacock spiders are less than a centimetre across.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI</a>

Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1684 on: October 13, 2019, 10:27:18 AM »
I'd strangle the person who ever pranked me like this! :lmao

I would fucking kill them

Online Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Believer
« Reply #1685 on: October 13, 2019, 11:53:25 AM »
We've had hardly any this year, think the cats might have munched them
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fucking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fucking love that."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1686 on: October 13, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »
^

Got loads in the garage, had a lot of Daddy long legs in the summer, now a lot of the fat bodied ones living around the garage doors. So long as they stay out of my stuff they can carry on living there. Not seen any in the house this year.

Offline jillc

• Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1687 on: October 13, 2019, 01:20:33 PM »
Don't they usually have a shag then eat the male?

Well, they might as well make a night of it.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1688 on: October 13, 2019, 01:21:53 PM »

Steady on Rose.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1689 on: October 13, 2019, 05:08:43 PM »
:o

<<< *makes note "do not date jillc"

Offline jillc

• Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1690 on: October 13, 2019, 05:11:27 PM »
:o

<<< *makes note "do not date jillc"

Indeed.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1691 on: October 13, 2019, 05:37:44 PM »

Online fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #1692 on: October 13, 2019, 05:38:58 PM »
Yesterday there was just the big one and the legs of the small one left, and today the big ones gone. Probably setting up home in my damp ridden wine cellar.
Nobody hasn't embarrassed me, because i have no respect for you and 4-5 others like you.

Offline idontknow

• i_know_use's_for_apostrophes',,_see
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1693 on: October 13, 2019, 07:15:53 PM »
A lad i know killed a spider once.After he killed it,he went to bed and other Spiders turned up later on whilst he was asleep.They ended up attacking him.Eating half of one of his feet and a bit of his nose..

Turns out that when they die they leave a smell that only other spiders can smell for miles around,and if you have this smell on you,they will feast

Poor bastards never been the same.
Sounds like a movie, it probably is, but if it isn't, you should make it. I'd watch it, and I know the ending.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthreadw.php?t=2084026

Online IgorBobbins

• Believer
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #1694 on: October 14, 2019, 12:13:59 PM »
Not spider related, but I've got a problem with slugs in my house.  I don't know where they're coming in, but there's always trails on the living room carpet, kitchen worktop etc.  I've caught a few f*ckers lounging around too.  Tried salt, poison, everything.

Anyway, I made a spag bol on Saturday night.  Drained the pasta in a colander, put it in a big bowl and poured the bolognese sauce over it.  Settled town to eat, had a few mouthfuls, then looked down and saw the biggest slug you've ever seen mixed within the pasta and sauce. 

I've been put off spag bol for life now.  And I'm planning on moving house very soon!  :puke2

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1695 on: October 14, 2019, 01:54:18 PM »
Not spider related, but I've got a problem with slugs in my house.  I don't know where they're coming in, but there's always trails on the living room carpet, kitchen worktop etc.  I've caught a few f*ckers lounging around too.  Tried salt, poison, everything.

Anyway, I made a spag bol on Saturday night.  Drained the pasta in a colander, put it in a big bowl and poured the bolognese sauce over it.  Settled town to eat, had a few mouthfuls, then looked down and saw the biggest slug you've ever seen mixed within the pasta and sauce. 

I've been put off spag bol for life now.  And I'm planning on moving house very soon!  :puke2

They come in under the floor, I always find trails in ours too.

I once shoved my hand inside a box of cereal and hit this massive slug - it all goes in sealed containers now

Offline King.Keita

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it."
  • Believer
« Reply #1696 on: October 14, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »

I'm just at work at the moment and after seeing a toilet overflowing with nasty pieces of faeces and some food on top, I didn't think I'd come across anything more disgusting but your story has just topped it.  :puke2

Online IgorBobbins

• Believer
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #1697 on: October 14, 2019, 03:44:20 PM »
I'm just at work at the moment and after seeing a toilet overflowing with nasty pieces of faeces and some food on top, I didn't think I'd come across anything more disgusting but your story has just topped it.  :puke2
:wave

Online fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #1698 on: October 14, 2019, 03:48:56 PM »
Obviously didn’t season the mince properly
Nobody hasn't embarrassed me, because i have no respect for you and 4-5 others like you.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1699 on: October 14, 2019, 04:07:07 PM »
So important to remember that peacock spiders are less than a centimetre across.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d_yYC5r8xMI</a>
I think those little jumping spiders are the coolest things. They seem rather tame, and they are fun to watch as they patrol around. I understand how people can be in a tizzy over tarantulas, huntsmen, etc, but jumping spiders rule. :thumbup

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1700 on: October 14, 2019, 04:39:15 PM »
Daddy longlegs and small house spiders are sound, don’t bother me..  soon I see one with hair on it I feel an icy shudder all over.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:40:52 PM by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
« Reply #1701 on: October 18, 2019, 04:32:00 PM »
They come in under the floor, I always find trails in ours too.

I once shoved my hand inside a box of cereal and hit this massive slug - it all goes in sealed containers now

Should have chucked a spider in there with it.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
« Reply #1702 on: October 18, 2019, 04:45:16 PM »
I think those little jumping spiders are the coolest things. They seem rather tame, and they are fun to watch as they patrol around. I understand how people can be in a tizzy over tarantulas, huntsmen, etc, but jumping spiders rule. :thumbup

Yeah.  Jumping spiders can be cute. :)

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art