Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.  (Read 1940923 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
The Charity Shield is even more worthless than the Milk Cup

Proof: fans can remember how many Milk Cups we've won but not the other

Still would have loved to beat City in it the other week though.
Plus it would be nice if we could win everything we're in this season.
High standards like :D

Behave, its the greatest trophy in domestic football

Offline Bread

• Kopite
Wait until the 'Better than VVD' calls.

I've already seen the following on Twitter:

De Gea > Alisson
AWB > TAA
Maguire > VVD
Rashford > Firmino
Greenwood > Brewster (this one is just utterly pointless).

Another cameo from Daniel James that ends in a goal will probably see him be named as better than Salah at this rate. They're warping into Everton more and more, it reminds me of the "Merseyside XI's" those lot like to put together.

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This is all good.

When it goes wrong it will be even better
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Believer
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
I mean, well, when you think about it... is this what it was like for United fans when they were good, and Liverpool fans were saying "just one more piece of the jigsaw"?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline BrandoLFC

• Believer
Fred was missing as he thought he was going to the Copa so he scheduled his wedding for pre-season???  After the season he just had?? 

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Behave, its the greatest trophy in domestic football

;D

A glorified silver-plated STOP sign is awarded only to the bestest!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline wenlock

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The charity shield is a friendly and always will be for me. It's played pre-season like friendlies and I am pretty sure it had more subs allowed then the league did in many years.

You can also be a winner for not winning it as it used to be shared if the game was drawn.

You also didn't/don't have to win anything to qualify for it if some team wins the double as the 2nd best of something go in to it to fill the void.

....It's like winning without winning, wow confusing, which thread am I on again?  :P
"I'm surprised they don't charge me rent and rates."
Bob Paisley after his 11th visit to Wembley

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
The charity shield is a friendly and always will be for me. It's played pre-season like friendlies and I am pretty sure it had more subs allowed then the league did in many years.

You can also be a winner for not winning it as it used to be shared if the game was drawn.

You also didn't/don't have to win anything to qualify for it if some team wins the double as the 2nd best of something go in to it to fill the void.

....It's like winning without winning, wow confusing, which thread am I on again?  :P

I'll admit I always saw it as something more and I think the players did and still do. Doing the double used to be a rare thing, I was born in 1966, Arsenal were the only club to do it in my life until we did it in 1986, so it was never the second best team playing when I was growing up.The FA Cup was also extremely prestigious, so having the winners of the League kick off the season against the FA Cup winners was, as far as I was concerned, a big deal.

Online Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Seasonal Mods
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I was reading that they are preparing for another IPO, this time on the Singapore stock market..

The Glazers draining their cash machine once again...

United fans?  You wonder why you haven’t signed Neymar?  It’s because the cuddly Glazers are spending your cash. Love it.
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Online Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

These are getting more embarrassing than the ev, trying to blag 14% of the world support united

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
1/5th of all the people in China support United as well
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
I assume this looks at all forms of social media, and ignores duplicates where the same person follows them on Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc.

Online DelTrotter

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bless them with their huge followings, though couldn't sell out the stadium in Perth and had about 20% of the crowd v us in America.

Offline elsewhere

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
I know he has a massive head but is Maguire actually good in headers both defensively and attacking wise?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

These are getting more embarrassing than the ev, trying to blag 14% of the world support united
What a load of nonsense. I could see them gaining popularity if they were winning trophies left and right, but according to their ridiculous propaganda they have almost doubled their fan base during their worst period in decades? Fat chance.

Online Peabee

• SKPB!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I know he has a massive head but is Maguire actually good in headers both defensively and attacking wise?

He’s scored 7 goals in 102 PL games and 3 of them were headers.
“We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.“ Zlen, 30/12/18