Author Topic: Has anyone got COVID-19 or suspect they do?  (Read 13877 times)

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Believer
Re: Has anyone got COVID-19 or suspect they do?
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2020, 01:59:34 AM »
My Son has caught it, he's been on furlough since March, went back to work last week caught covid from an apprentice...More than likely within the first hour, while travelling to site in works van.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #241 on: November 2, 2020, 03:56:43 PM »
My wife and I both tested positive a couple of weeks ago after an outbreak in her office. Basically one of their sales reps wife tested positive, but he visited the work office before knowing. In that same week my wife (who usually works from home and had also been on maternity leave for 6 months) went into the office for the first time since January - and BAM, just like that we both have Covid.

I honestly can't recall ever being unwell for more than a week in my life, but this was a rough ten days or so with new symptoms appearing almost daily. For me, those included:

• Headache
  • Cough
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea
  • Blurred vision
  • Loss of appetite
  • Sore throat
  • Fever

My wife had some additional symptoms that were different to mine as well, such as loss of taste/smell.

Finally feeling better now, just with a lingering cough and occasional fatigue.

My mother-in-law has now also tested positive, and father-in-law is showing symptoms...
« Last Edit: November 2, 2020, 04:01:39 PM by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Believer
  • Yeah right..
« Reply #242 on: November 2, 2020, 05:30:35 PM »
Good to hear you're on the mend mate, best wishes & speedy recoveries to all. 🙏
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Awkward Squad
« Reply #243 on: November 17, 2020, 11:44:30 PM »

Hope you and yours are doing well, Grobbelrevell.

The missus and me tested positive on Saturday. She likely picked it up from her work (working from home 3 days, 2 days in the office). Her work have finally decided to do a 'deep clean' for the first time since they re-opened the offices back up - despite four others there testing positive of late.

The missus seems to be over the worst part and mainly feels tired. I'm struggling with the lethargy, lack of concentration, headaches, coughing and sore throat - yet I don't feel too bad otherwise. It reminds me a bit like having glandular fever when I was a teenager - so have been bloody lucky (though I don't quite feel like it right now).
a Useful Links post to help follow the RedMen & football in general for 2020/21; info for tv, streams, IPTV, goal videos, incidents, highlights & full game replays - as well as news, line-ups, latest scores, & more.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Believer
  • Trada
« Reply #244 on: November 20, 2020, 07:46:48 PM »
Something I'm wondering about say the Government rolls out the first vaccine released  loads of people get their 2nd shoot and it turns out it only gives you, let's say 3 months protection.

And say one of the later vaccines released gives you a year's protection would they start to roll that one out or would loads of tests need to be done first about what happens if you start to mix and match different vaccines?
“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.”

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx