Author Topic: Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Liverpool - Post match comments etc  (Read 14785 times)

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Re: Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Liverpool - Post match comments etc
« Reply #440 on: April 24, 2005, 06:48:43 pm »
*sigh* such negativity, beggars belief. I rated the players poorly, beacuae they played poorly. However, Ididn't go on some raving bender about conspiracies and sackings and players = shit etc. God almighty. Here's a thought. The same tools pissing and moaning jow will be canonizing Benitez if we go past Chelsea. And if we win the CL and get back to the CL, well freak it, it will be worth the loss to Palace. As to all those saying "Chelsea didn't rest players etc" we'll see how a good an idea that was when we meet 'em Wednesday...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #441 on: April 24, 2005, 06:50:58 pm »
As to all those saying "Chelsea didn't rest players etc" we'll see how a good an idea that was when we meet 'em Wednesday...

I'll pray for you to be right on that one, don't reckon we'll see everyone saying we were right though if we get battered. It'll be "what options did he have"
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Crazy-Horse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: April 24, 2005, 06:52:43 pm »
by all accounts, they looked fucked on Saturday against Fulham. Maybe he should have rested a few.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #443 on: April 24, 2005, 07:03:55 pm »
by all accounts, they looked fucked on Saturday against Fulham. Maybe he should have rested a few.

yeah i watched it , they weren't as fluent as they can be , i just think they were being a bit too cocky thinking it was in the bag
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline babzy10

• Anny Roader
  • 25/05/05 Oh What a Night!
« Reply #444 on: April 24, 2005, 07:09:26 pm »
This was my first away for a few seasons, and whilst the game wasn't much to write home about the day was a right craic! Met some nice blokes John at London Bridge and loads more in the Alliance what an atmosphere!!

Offline codger

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #445 on: April 24, 2005, 07:12:56 pm »
Chelsea have had Joey Cole playing out of his cheating diving skin, while Robben was out.  We've had to rely on Riise (who's done well)  in place of Kewell; in place of Garcia we had ....?   Nunez?

As for Drogba/Kezman, didn't  Chelsea have Gudjohnsen?
LFC had Pongo/Mellor initially for Cisse; since Crimbo,  we've been stuffed for back-up strikers for our mis-firing first-choicers

Offline ratcatcher

• Glass is often half-empty...and it's all Parry's fault
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #446 on: April 24, 2005, 07:13:27 pm »
People are over-looking that Palace are a very powerful outfit. But for the fact that they've lost so many, they'd be pushing the top 3 this year. They are one of Europe's sleeping giants.

LOL! Quality!
These are my own opinions. They are not meant or intended as a criticism of anyone else's opinion just because they are different but if you can't see past that, then tough shit!

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #447 on: April 24, 2005, 07:15:24 pm »
This was my first away for a few seasons, and whilst the game wasn't much to write home about the day was a right craic! Met some nice blokes John at London Bridge and loads more in the Alliance what an atmosphere!!
yeah you could hear the support was class there
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....