Author Topic: New Stadium Name  (Read 18922 times)

Offline Jonny5

• .... . .-.. .-.. ---
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 97 ynwa 39
Re: New Stadium Name
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2006, 12:05:01 am »
listen guys and gals does it matter what they call it, they`ll call it whatever they want without a thought for what we the fans want, aslong as you keep turning up and keep the tills ticking over, lets call it the Liverpool cash machine, no Kop but plenty of places to take your cash, ching

new ground when we dont need one, infact we dont want one, please open your eyes and dont be blinded by the "we need to move to keep up bullshit, there`s only one bleedin club that we cant compete with and as far as i know they dont get there money from the bloody stadium.

re-develop Anfield because nothing is more important than that rectangle of grass off Anfield Rd, dont you get it.

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and dont be afraid of the dark

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2006, 01:32:05 pm »
Would much prefer to keep it as Anfield, but I could compromise with "The [Sponsor] Anfield Stadium", so it could be, for example, The Carlsberg Anfield Stadium, that would eventually become Anfield when the sponsorship deal ran out.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2006, 02:22:09 pm »
couldnt give a fuck what they call it. Just as long as they dont sell our soul even more by giving it a sponsored name

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Part of the establishment
« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:21 pm »
Would much prefer to keep it as Anfield, but I could compromise with "The [Sponsor] Anfield Stadium", so it could be, for example, The Carlsberg Anfield Stadium, that would eventually become Anfield when the sponsorship deal ran out.

The idea of getting sponsorship is to get money. A sponsor would pay more for the carlsberg stadium, than for the carlsberg anfield stadium, so can't see us keeping the name. Its worth too much money, and in our situation, we need the cash. i can see it being sold.
Our round the world trip.

www.getjealous.com/sas091011

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2006, 05:15:26 pm »
The idea of getting sponsorship is to get money. A sponsor would pay more for the carlsberg stadium, than for the carlsberg anfield stadium, so can't see us keeping the name. Its worth too much money, and in our situation, we need the cash. i can see it being sold.
I can see it being sold, I just don't want it to be. Then again I didn't want the new RAWK setup either but I've got used to it.