Author Topic: Curb Your Enthusiasm  (Read 181678 times)

Offline Sandblast

• Kopite
Re: "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
« Reply #600 on: April 8, 2008, 07:18:55 pm »
Just watched the final episode of season 6 last night on More4....

Anybody like me think that " Larry & the Blacks" would be a great idea for season 7..?
" Don't let your heads drop. We're Liverpool. You're playing for Liverpool. Don't forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them. " Rafael Benitez 25th May 2005

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #601 on: April 9, 2008, 02:02:03 pm »
last episode was brilliant.

'i have a tickle in my anus'

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: June 2, 2008, 12:44:18 am »
"Who you calling a freak you bald fuck?"

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #603 on: June 2, 2008, 12:48:45 am »
My mate just gave me 5 series of this - Never seen it before last week, its been on non stop since. Fucking love it.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #604 on: June 2, 2008, 01:31:47 am »

Larry David is making a movie with Woody Allen

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: June 2, 2008, 01:56:55 am »
Larry David is making a movie with Woody Allen

Oh God I've just cum.

Offline DarrenKaye

• Anny Roader
  • YYYYYEAH!
« Reply #606 on: June 2, 2008, 02:14:01 am »
I don't like it at all. But whenever it's on, I can't switch the channel. Why? Because I am wondering: What is this guy trying to prove? I have laughed, but it's 0.1%. It is like football manager, you are just trying to reach an objective, but there is never one. And it is so american and amateurish, it makes me wonder even more. I am sorry lads for having a different opinion. Slaughter me, NOW!
desequilibrante | Betfair referall code: FEXFN66PH

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #607 on: June 2, 2008, 02:27:31 am »
It's ok to have a different opinion.

It's not your fault you were born without taste. Bless.

:P
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: June 2, 2008, 02:35:41 am »
I don't like it at all. But whenever it's on, I can't switch the channel. Why? Because I am wondering: What is this guy trying to prove? I have laughed, but it's 0.1%. It is like football manager, you are just trying to reach an objective, but there is never one. And it is so american and amateurish, it makes me wonder even more. I am sorry lads for having a different opinion. Slaughter me, NOW!

UK Gold shows repeats of 2.4 Children, My Family, Keeping Up Appearances and the like all the time.

Fill yer boots mate. :wave

Offline DarrenKaye

• Anny Roader
  • YYYYYEAH!
« Reply #609 on: June 2, 2008, 10:48:21 am »
That's the way uh-a uh-a I like it [uh-a, uh-a]  :-*

Why does he always have to be so hysterical? He could be a woman in depression. And why can't he accept a single thing that doesn't go his way? You will say now: It's his role.
But he plays himself... And you will go like: He is self-critical and satirical.
And I can say: Oh, how cool he must be doing that soooo well.

But we never had that conversation. :p

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #610 on: June 2, 2008, 11:01:10 am »
UK Gold shows repeats of 2.4 Children, My Family, Keeping Up Appearances and the like all the time.

Fill yer boots mate. :wave

You forgot 'My Hero'.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline skidz73

• Kind Kenny... what a gent...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't Drink and Post.
« Reply #611 on: June 2, 2008, 12:23:26 pm »

Why does he always have to be so hysterical? He could be a woman in depression. And why can't he accept a single thing that doesn't go his way? You will say now: It's his role.

That's what people are like. c*nts.
By the way, I should tell you that I haven’t had a chance to shower while making my way up here, my balls are extra vinegary.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: June 2, 2008, 02:31:20 pm »
You forgot 'My Hero'.

I remember watching the first ever episode when it first came on. I mustve been about 15. Thought then it was total bollocks and I can't believe people watch it.

But Curb... is great. love it
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #613 on: June 2, 2008, 02:46:36 pm »
Oh God I've just cum.

JustJared has photos of Evan Rachel Wood (Across the Universe) and Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) from the still-yet-to-be-titled Woody Allen movie. In typical Woody Allen style, the film tells the story of a relationship between an older man and a younger woman. David and Wood shot a date scene on Manhattan’s Lower East Side on Tuesday. The couple walked down the street as they munched on knishes from the famous Yonah Schimmel Knishery.

Henry Cavil (The Tudors) plays a man who is set up with Evan Rachel Wood’s character by her mother (possibly played Emma Thompson?). Not much else is known about the film’s plot as the script, penned by Allen, is being kept under wraps.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/22/first-look-evan-rachel-wood-and-larry-david-in-the-new-woody-allen-movie/

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: June 2, 2008, 03:41:17 pm »

But he plays himself... And you will go like: He is self-critical and satirical.
And I can say: Oh, how cool he must be doing that soooo well.

But we never had that conversation. :p

'He is a victim of circumstance' and reacts to it the way everybody would love to in similar situations. But I can't be arsed having this debate, so anywho...

JustJared has photos of Evan Rachel Wood (Across the Universe) and Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) from the still-yet-to-be-titled Woody Allen movie. In typical Woody Allen style, the film tells the story of a relationship between an older man and a younger woman. David and Wood shot a date scene on Manhattan’s Lower East Side on Tuesday. The couple walked down the street as they munched on knishes from the famous Yonah Schimmel Knishery.

Henry Cavil (The Tudors) plays a man who is set up with Evan Rachel Wood’s character by her mother (possibly played Emma Thompson?). Not much else is known about the film’s plot as the script, penned by Allen, is being kept under wraps.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/22/first-look-evan-rachel-wood-and-larry-david-in-the-new-woody-allen-movie/

Cannae wait.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: June 2, 2008, 06:56:35 pm »

You have to 'get' it. It's a different type of comedy- sort of like subtley crude. Brilliant. I find that Peep Show is in that same bracket of having to 'get' it. I've got mates who think both are shite. I think they're both comedy genius.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline DarrenKaye

• Anny Roader
  • YYYYYEAH!
« Reply #616 on: June 2, 2008, 07:59:30 pm »
You have to 'get' it. It's a different type of comedy- sort of like subtley crude. Brilliant. I find that Peep Show is in that same bracket of having to 'get' it. I've got mates who think both are shite. I think they're both comedy genius.
I kind of like the peep show and I have to admit that I did like some episodes of curb your enthusiasm, but I can't fully explain why I don't feel positive towards it. Maybe it has to do with some cultural references there. After all there's only two things I can't stand in this world. Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: June 6, 2008, 10:59:22 pm »
Just started watching season 6. After the first episode I've got very high hopes for this one  ;D
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #618 on: June 7, 2008, 12:26:04 am »
'Nah, eeney, meeney, miney moe' :)

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: June 7, 2008, 01:21:27 pm »
Just watched the final episode of season 6 last night on More4....

Anybody like me think that " Larry & the Blacks" would be a great idea for season 7..?

We already had that in 6 though really. I reckon 7 will start with Larry on his own and there will be some references made to explain why the Blacks have gone.

I loved season 6, but i do think the Blacks had run its course somewhat. Think we will see Leon make an appearance though.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: June 8, 2008, 01:10:50 pm »
Watched the first 3 now, and I love this 6th series... making me laugh more than any of the others so far I think.

"If I wasn't your best friend I'd have popped your head off with my bare hands"
"You're not my best friend"

:lmao

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: June 11, 2008, 03:46:58 pm »
Just finished watching 6... easily the best season so far- made me laugh out so much more than the others. Loved it. Whilst I thought Jeff was one of the best supporting comedy characters, Leon has taken over that one in this show- non stop laughter when he's on with Larry  ;D

Hope the 7th season isn't shite after 6 was so good...

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: June 11, 2008, 03:59:01 pm »
I think 6 is my favourite season too. Don't think i laughed as hard watching the other ones.

The bit where Jeff's gardener i think it was, goes along with Larry to the play and dances all over the "rat". Well, i nearly wet my pants.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: June 11, 2008, 04:00:01 pm »
Anyone know any info regarding season 7?

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: June 11, 2008, 04:09:56 pm »
I think 6 is my favourite season too. Don't think i laughed as hard watching the other ones.

The bit where Jeff's gardener i think it was, goes along with Larry to the play and dances all over the "rat". Well, i nearly wet my pants.

Yeah that was funny  ;D

The N Word one was hilarious as well... with the best bit when the Blacks heard Larry say it and went crazy at him.

Anyone know any info regarding season 7?

Being written I think...

Offline StevenLFC

• Charles Colville. Spyin Kop purveyor extraordinaire. Likes pigeons and buses.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #625 on: June 11, 2008, 05:47:24 pm »
I just paid 50p for the whole 3rd season on DVD in ASDA. Bargain.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: June 11, 2008, 05:53:37 pm »

Pritty good. Priittyyy, prittyy goood.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: June 11, 2008, 06:08:10 pm »
3rd season is my fave. Said it loads of times, but that just shows how much I mean it. :P

I've just spent over £16 for S6 on DVD in ASDA. Notabargain.

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #628 on: June 11, 2008, 06:55:20 pm »
just watched some old episodes

haha

your dog is a racist

sherrifs not a racist

what a great name for a racist dog

CLAN DOG

hahaha
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #629 on: June 11, 2008, 07:00:19 pm »
3rd season is my fave. Said it loads of times, but that just shows how much I mean it. :P

I've just spent over £16 for S6 on DVD in ASDA. Notabargain.

Think it's closer to £19 in Tesco, mind.

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: June 11, 2008, 07:01:34 pm »
I downloaded series 1-6 for sweet fuck all. Bargain

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: June 11, 2008, 07:10:26 pm »
I downloaded series 1-6 for sweet fuck all. Bargain

The words of a man that takes little care of his shelves. I would make love to my DVD collection if it were a woman. From the almight Sopranos boxsets at the peak, to The Wire and CSI on 'shelf two' all the way down to Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Alan Partridge, Father Ted. And I haven't even started talking about the films yet either...

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: June 11, 2008, 08:31:34 pm »
The words of a man that takes little care of his shelves. I would make love to my DVD collection if it were a woman. From the almight Sopranos boxsets at the peak, to The Wire and CSI on 'shelf two' all the way down to Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Alan Partridge, Father Ted. And I haven't even started talking about the films yet either...

http://www.cdcovers.cc/  ;D

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2008, 02:47:28 pm »
Just got season 6 DVD...once again thanks to everyone on this thread who got me into this work of genius.
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #634 on: June 12, 2008, 02:48:26 pm »
Just got season 6 DVD...once again thanks to everyone on this thread who got me into this work of genius.
Not related to the topic but I reclined my seat on a flight last weekend, you will be happy to know...

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #635 on: June 12, 2008, 02:48:48 pm »
Not related to the topic but I reclined my seat on a flight last weekend, you will be happy to know...

;D

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: June 12, 2008, 03:09:58 pm »

you nasty man!!.........actually i could just see LD in that situation.

and yes....again....you are very clever...i bow down....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:16:07 pm by Derzyjudek »
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline Operation Hennessey

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #637 on: August 31, 2008, 04:09:01 pm »
Anyone know when season 7 will be around. I read ages ago that Richard Lewis had confirmed Larry had been writing it, and also heard that they were thinking of bringing in Michael Richards (Kramer).

Easily the best sitcom on tv, the addition of Leon in s6 was a stroke of genius.

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2008, 04:14:49 pm »
Anyone know when season 7 will be around. I read ages ago that Richard Lewis had confirmed Larry had been writing it, and also heard that they were thinking of bringing in Michael Richards (Kramer).

Easily the best sitcom on tv, the addition of Leon in s6 was a stroke of genius.
They only just agreed to do the 7th series, so will be a while yet.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2008, 04:54:46 pm »
They only just agreed to do the 7th series, so will be a while yet.

Nice avatar. :D
"You've got the huge vagina."