Author Topic: The club  (Read 1134 times)

Offline king_of_the_kop

• BANNED
  • Anny Roader
  • The good times are back
The club
« on: April 24, 2002, 07:39:55 pm »
Do the club care about US AS FANS,well i don't think so,I love liverpool the team.But the club is shite and couldn't give a fuck about us as long as were not damaging the reputation.
Here are a small list of reasons i'd go on for a lot longer but can't be arsed.
1.Surely they can increase the number of season tickets but that involves them losing money,because to buy a ticket for every league game works out dearer than a season ticket.
2.Why aren't fans who travel away all the time given priority.
3.Why don't they answer our thoughts e.g.Billy Liddell memorial,singing section etc.
4.Why aren't they bothered about getting the atmosphere of old back inside anfield every match
ANSWERS:THEY COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT
KOP FOR KOPITES

Offline Dan_L

• WANTED: For crimes against Carpets & Curtains
  • Legacy Fan
Re:The club
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 07:51:06 pm »
Its all about making money as any business is thinking of.  >:(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2002, 07:57:21 pm by shanks »

Offline Eli_B (aka Badland Red)

• The resident lurking Saddler
  • Legacy Fan
    • My Mobile Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 07:54:07 pm »
Shanks.....

Dare i say that the club is just as bad as certain club down the East Lancs Road who i call the "franchise"?.

Walsall FC aka the red and white Saddlers. The innovators as well as the first sports team in England/UK, to sell the Chicken Balti Pie:

http://upthesaddlers.com/wp/ 

With a soft spot for the redmen of Liverpool since the League Cup Semi Final 1984. RIP to the 39 in Brussels and of course the 96.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 07:55:24 pm »
On the plus side, most of those points could be applied to every club in the PL. These days its a business, no getting away from that fact. It could be much worse; all of these accusations also apply across the Park.

At least you get to support Liverpool. ;D

Michael

Offline Dan_L

• WANTED: For crimes against Carpets & Curtains
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 07:58:53 pm »

Shanks.....

Dare i say that the club is just as bad as certain club down the East Lancs Road who i call the "franchise"?.

All clubs main aim is to make profits and I don't think many think about the fans.

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2002, 09:32:02 pm »
I think this was a rhetorical question answered well before you finsished but all well put.

Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2002, 10:37:13 pm »
How much more of the current capacity do you season ticket? You need some sort of ticketing policy that allows a really determined (maybe new) supporter to be able to get in if they tried hard enough. To fail to get in most of the time for a non season ticket fan would be very disheartening and counter-productive I think.

Offline Paul

• Pensioner Abuser
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 10:42:41 pm »

1.Surely they can increase the number of season tickets but that involves them losing money,because to buy a ticket for every league game works out dearer than a season ticket.

Actually, if you sit in the main or cemetry stands its is dearer for a ST than buying game-by-game, but cheaper in the anny road and kop (dont understand this coz main/cemetry/aggro seats are the same price game-by-game).

2.Why aren't fans who travel away all the time given priority.

Agree there should be some sort of loyalty scheme, but we have improved on the loyalty front this season with the cup ticket stubs being used (although the TO were fucking it up to start with they got there in the end). Hopefully this will continue and may spread to away games.

Have you joined the ILSA? This is the best way of getting the message to the club as they do meet with Rick Parry to discuss these kinds of issues.
http://www.ilsa.org.uk

Offline king_of_the_kop

• BANNED
  • Anny Roader
  • The good times are back
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2002, 09:08:10 pm »
cheers davrouk
KOP FOR KOPITES