Author Topic: Champions League, Europa League, Conference League SF 2nd leg 7th-9th May  (Read 17724 times)

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I thought this was a typo initially but just read that what I call the “pundit” is actually referred to as a “color commentator”

Learn something new everyday :)

another sodding Americanism creeping onto RAWK  :P

Next it’ll be the ‘Play by Play’ man (or woman).

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Leverkusen are easily a top 3 or 4 team in Europe at the moment. Dortmund-Bayern could be the final here and they've ripped both of these all season.

They're only regret this season should be not being in the CL because they'd have probably won it.

I haven't really watched much of the Bundesliga or Leverkusen games. Are they really that good? Dortmund are having a poor domestic season after nearly winning it last season and Bayern have obviously been below their standards too. I say that because every time an unexpected league winner comes from one of the big leagues they seem to get found out fairly quickly when they go toe to toe with better sides so I'm genuinely curious about Leverkusen.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The footballing equivalent of Kyren Wilson v Jak Jones this. 
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The footballing equivalent of Kyren Wilson v Jak Jones this.
Except neither of them will win the competition

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Leverkusen are easily a top 3 or 4 team in Europe at the moment. Dortmund-Bayern could be the final here and they've ripped both of these all season.

They're only regret this season should be not being in the CL because they'd have probably won it.

They've been great but to me in the big games I wonder if they could have a bit of last season's Napoli about them. It's still impressive what they've done in the Europa League which they'll more than likely win now.

Would like to know what we could have done personally. Madrid I'd not have liked to have played but the rest don't scare me. We'd not have taken our eyes off the prize as we did in the Europa League. Someone like Bayern for example, would be a tough tie as seen by a good Arsenal in the last round and Madrid in the semis, but I'd fancy us to beat them, especially at Anfield. Saying that, we've struggled against strong sides ourselves all season.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
I haven't really watched much of the Bundesliga or Leverkusen games. Are they really that good? Dortmund are having a poor domestic season after nearly winning it last season and Bayern have obviously been below their standards too. I say that because every time an unexpected league winner comes from one of the big leagues they seem to get found out fairly quickly when they go toe to toe with better sides so I'm genuinely curious about Leverkusen.

They're having an all timer season. Two games away from an undefeated league season, should beat a 2nd division side in the German Cup final, and have basically one foot in the Europa League final. The dominance they have in games is scary. They obviously haven't beaten a side of our own quality (or a Madrid, City etc) all season not being in the Champions League but they probably could have.

With Bayern the way they are, great chance to win it again next season. Bet Dortmund are kicking themselves they didn't win it last season. Still, feels mad that Emre Can is 45 minutes away from leading them out in a Wembley Champions League final.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
PSG Hammering on the door

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Second half is already better than the first

Ref been decent so far
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Paris Saint-Germain hits the post against Borussia Dortmund 46 mins' - https://dubz.link/v/0kthnc

C'mon Dortmund.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
That had to go in by Emery

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Get in!
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Get in!!

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
The oldest man in the world has scored

That’s a very costly error by Marquinhos
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
GOAL DORTMUND

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Get the fuck in!!!!

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
Gerrin!!

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
A HUM DINGER

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Of all the players to leave unmarked on a corner  ;D

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Get in.
PSG will never win the CL

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 Lol Flatter to deceive fc.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Haha

Get the fuck in

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • La la la la la
Would be magnificent to see Emre Can lifting big ears, got everything crossed that they can hold this

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Commentator definitely had a bet he could drop ‘corner taken quickly’ into his commentary tonight

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
C'mon Dortmund! Don't give these a sniff.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Says a lot about this generation of players that Mbappe is top of the pile.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Sportwashing failure. You love to see it.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

I wouldn't say their amazing, but they're on the crest of a wave.

If it's a Dortmund-Bayern CL final, they'd have to feel a bit gutted.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Awful marking from PSG there for the goal - Hummels just stood there and headed it in - unmarked.

Quality cross, mind.

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan

Awful - I love it! ;D
Now I want to watch His Girl Friday. ;D

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Says a lot about this generation of players that Mbappe is top of the pile.

Messi and Ronaldo to Mbappe and the robot.

If he'd gone to us or City instead of PSG he could have been a real beast though. Players badly stagnate there. Verratti was another who's really wasted his career there.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Awful marking from PSG there for the goal - Hummels just stood there and headed it in - unmarked.

Quality cross, mind.

Great header because he made sure to get it down low so at worst it bounces and makes it impossible for the keeper to figure out what's gonna happen

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oooh big miss Ramos.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Post!!!

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Post again but what a strike

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
PSG getting a liking for that post.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Paris Saint-Germain hits the post against Borussia Dortmund 61 mins' - https://dubz.link/v/2yym74  - like a rocket.