Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 2nd Leg 16th-18th April  (Read 22708 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Bellingham been much better this week.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
This has the makings to be Villa/Arsenal all over again- good first half by Arsenal that saw them go into the dressing room 0-0. We'll see if they learned anything from that game because based on how Bayern are playing, there's no reason Arsenal shouldn't win this game.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
Arsenal really should win this. Bayern are a very poor team.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bayern are so bad, no central midfield, crap CB's, zero pace up top. Messing this up would be an enormous failure from Arsenal.

The thing is though that they’re a huge club with enormous pedigree in this competition, going to the Allianz and knocking them out was always going to be a tall order, we’e one of the only sides to do it in recent years.

The fuck up was not beating them at the emirates.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
empty seats galore...

Don’t forget, Abu Dhabi fans have been to the Emptyhad several times so the novelty has worn off. Plus it’s only a CL quarter final against the biggest and most successful club of all time. Then there’s the traffic and they’ve got work in the morning.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Do folk generally want the English teams to win tonight?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
115 play such dull, tedious football. No wonder their stadium is half empty.

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
Do folk generally want the English teams to win?

No chance….both to go out please.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan

No.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
Probably only a matter of time before City score. Arsenal probably will too but they don't have a goalscorer.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
Kyle Walker is a bizarre footballer.

He is fairly brainless.

He runs fast. That is all he does.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
City fans booing off players going for a double treble. Genuinely don't think I've seen anything as ridiculous as that (forgetting about their cheating for a second).
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

No. When the draw was made and it looked like they could meet in the semis I thought it was ideal. Then the first legs started and I automatically wanted both of them to lose. That hadn’t changed.

As has been said, City have been knocked out and not missed a beat in the League and they’ve won the bastard thing and not missed a beat in the League. So them getting knocked out is still preferable. I reckon Arsenal could get a hangover from being knocked out. Preferably after extra time.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

I find it incredibly difficult to understand anyone who want City to win.

I celebrated that Madrid goal so much I felt dirty.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...

No. But I feel if there was a Arsenal Man city semi then surely that would benefit us in the league. I think Arsenal would deffo drop points just not sure about City.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
I find it incredibly difficult to understand anyone who want City to win.

I celebrated that Madrid goal so much I felt dirty.

If City go out, they most likely win the league. It’s in our interest they and Arsenal stay in it. City in particular.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Bayern fans letting UEFA and the world know how they feel...

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
No. But I feel if there was a Arsenal Man city semi then surely that would benefit us in the league. I think Arsenal would deffo drop points just not sure about City.

Arsenal will drop points either way

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
No. When the draw was made and it looked like they could meet in the semis I thought it was ideal. Then the first legs started and I automatically wanted both of them to lose. That hadn’t changed.

As has been said, City have been knocked out and not missed a beat in the League and they’ve won the bastard thing and not missed a beat in the League. So them getting knocked out is still preferable. I reckon Arsenal could get a hangover from being knocked out. Preferably after extra time.
I feel exactly the same. Whilst I’d like to see Cheats and Arsenal kick shite out of each other over two legs, I absolutely cannot want them to win and would prefer them both to go out.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

The only way I will want any of them to win is if City end up winning/looking like going through, then I’ll be desperate for Arsenal to win as Bayern look shit. At least Arsenal will give them a better game and tire each other out.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
If City go out, they most likely win the league. It’s in our interest they and Arsenal stay in it. City in particular.

There's no basis for that theory.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

Nah mate not for me imo, nobody can predict the future or how City will react. Usually staying in a comp breathes confidence and also there is less pressure as you’re still in for two different trophies. If there is an opportunity for these cheating rats to get knocked out you take it.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
I feel exactly the same. Whilst I’d like to see Cheats and Arsenal kick shite out of each other over two legs, I absolutely cannot want them to win and would prefer them both to go out.

Arsenal won't win it, or the league for that matter, the cheats probably will win it if they go through tonight but who gives a fuck, they've already tainted it, best chance for us to win the league is these two bunch of c*nts kicking fuck out of each other over 2 overhyped games

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
OK, its good to read the room

I just assumed more games/injuries etc

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wow. So close Bayern

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Oooh, lucky Arsenal - bar then post

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Arsenal so lucky not to be behind. Off the bar, then a great fluke save.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern hit the woodwork TWICE.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis

Not a fuckin chance.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan

No. We’re not in it, so I don’t much care who wins.

Except that I want City to lose every time they play. Because they are a stain on the game.

Arsenal I’m ambivalent about. Good for them if they do win it but I’m not cheering for them.

I don’t care about the coefficient thing. I don’t approve of the so-called big leagues hoovering up all the CL places.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Saka goes down for treatment on 34' - with the usual drinks and tactics break that Arteta often uses on the half-way line - and Bayern try to play on - https://streamin.me/v/2493a784

(unfortunately the ref stops it... one day a referee may let it go or just plays on....)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:10:53 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh look Arsenal break time

Get him off the fucking pitch

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wait, did the Arsenal player just take four minutes to try to put his contact lens in and then say forget it when the ref told him to go off the pitch?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
Arsenal won't win it, or the league for that matter, the cheats probably will win it if they go through tonight but who gives a fuck, they've already tainted it, best chance for us to win the league is these two bunch of c*nts kicking fuck out of each other over 2 overhyped games
I cannot want them to win unless it guarantees us a trophy.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
There he is. Mr. run really fast to his own byline and shield the ball out. What a player.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
Unfortunately when City equalise this is only going one way.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Valverde is class. The fuckin lungs on him
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Some interesting defending from arsenal there  ;D

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
Valverde is class. The fuckin lungs on him
Must be a pain to play against.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.