Author Topic: FAC:ManU 4 vs 3 Liv McT 10’ Mac 44’ Salah 45+2’ Antony 87’ Elliot 105’ Rash 113’  (Read 41449 times)

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
After everything this team have done this season I can forgive them for a bad one. They looked shattered in extra time. Some of you lot are fucking hysterical.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
As if people are actually losing their shit over that :D Give it a couple of games and we’ll be saying it’s maybe not the worst thing only focusing on two competitions, particularly with us likely getting Abu Dhabi  at some point. Grim way to lose like but that was an absolute chasm

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
A rare defeat.

A rare lapse in control.

A rare show of weakness in the face of adversity.

A rare day for United.

It stings like crazy. But that’s football and most fans have this feeling a lot more than us.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
As bad as we've been since Arsenal away. In fact our record against top six sides this season is atrocious. Is that just the Villa victory at home in the league and Arsenal away in this cup? We need to massively improve on that as we're kind of flat track bullies at the moment.

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan
Never really seen us be arrogant so I’m hoping that was down to tiredness that made it look like arrogance.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Klopp is the best manager in the world and will be sorely missed, but playing the 1st team in both legs against Sparta came back to haunt.  Today was on everyone down from the manager to the players

You’re on a roll!

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
All coming out the woodwork now cause we never kill them off at O T.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
i dont care about not winning the FA Cup. Main concern is that gives them a big lift for the league game.

And if they come in thinking they can beat us we'll mop the floor with them. Let them be confident

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Either a lot of people love the FA cup more than commenting on this forum, or a lot of people were waiting for a bad result to get their pound of flesh

You never want to lose to them but we needed the scheduled eased for us. We looked fucked today and United have had a much easier schedule.

Be arsed with playing City and Chelsea again at Wembley either, on top of 10 cup finals in the league (although United will get Cov now).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
eh we'll just have to settle for the treble

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
There is going to be a sickening overreaction to that Utd win, both in the media and social media now. :(

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
I thought we were decent going forward and always looked a threat. Defensively we were naοve at times and it cost us. Losing the lead twice in the last minutes of normal time and in the second half of additional time, is very frustrating and we should have managed the game better, but we have a lot of injuries and they team fielded today have covered a lot of yards recently. We have played a minimum of 280 minutes more in recent week. I am gutted, but not furious. It is still a great season and the FA Cup is all United have to play for. I would have loved to win and we should have, but there are bigger objectives to focus on/

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Got what we deserved. Remain unconvinced by both Gakpo and Diaz

Online Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
Make no mistake, our away games at United and Goodison will be tough. No guarantees.
But this was the first time we had poor game management since the 4-3 at Bournemouth.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Don't even know where to start with that and probably shouldn't be posting, but that was fucking infuriating.  Some of the fucking nonchalance on display at 3-2, in a cup quarter final against out biggest fucking rivals no less, was unforgivable. Bringing on Gakpo for Salah was like going down to 10 men, just as it so often is with him coming on. Too slow of foot, too slow of thought too (with the 4 on 2 break being a good example) and also continually bundled to the ground, despite his size.  Offers so little. Getting tired of seeing Diaz making absolutely brain-dead decisions too.  Like I said, probably shouldn't be posting right now, but going out to those c*nts in that fashion, after listening to those chants, my fucking blood is boiling.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
You’re on a roll!

I don't think he's wrong here, the 2nd leg team was unusually strong and that was only a few days ago.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Another cup for Abu Dhabi now unfortunately.

Thought United would raise their game and it came at a time when the amount of games is finally beginning to catch up with us because of the injuries. Think we really missed Trent out there today with that final killer ball also.

Agreed. There were points in the second half when I thought, Man, if Trent were here right now, this would be dusted.

Can't come back soon enough.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
Naive as fuck.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
I love Jurgen to bits but that game turned on taking off salah and Robertson.

They are returning from injury. If Salah had got injured again you'd probably be moaning why he was left on. League is our priority.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste bjφrksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
Pretty embarrassing to be honest. There was an arrogance and complacency to the second half.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Got what we deserved. Sloppy, lazy ass performance. Worst game a lot of them players have had for a long time.
I’d really rather not see Gakpo on the pitch again. Shocking performance, Danns should be getting on instead of Gakpo now.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
There is going to be a sickening overreaction to that Utd win, both in the media and social media now. :(

As long as we beat them in the league, let them. They were shite for most of the game, as they are every single week.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Red in Korea

• Claims to be from Korea but we're not convinced...
  • Legacy Fan
Didn't play well sll game, but from 80 minutes we were completely gassed. Understandable but doesn't bode well for the rest of the season or excuse some bad decision making.

Shake it off quickly, though.  We've got an incredible season still to finish off.
"What is called for is dignity. We need to set an example." Kenny Dalglish

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

100% fuck it

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
I'd rather beat them there in a few weeks than today.

I want the league more.

I think fatigue really showed today.

Only consolation is they aren't winning it.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline art03

• Kopite
Got over it already. I think this is good. Still remember us running out to steam for the CL and the League when we were chasing the quad. This may also make them keep ETH for another season. Way more positives then negatives in this game. The fact that we've been winning with our B and C team for so long is a sign of how good our overall squad is but once we get closer to the end of the season, you can't get away with that as much.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell im dreading the league game now , we are mediocre against the bigger sides away from home .

We?

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
As long as we beat them in the league, let them. They were shite for most of the game, as they are every single week.

They were horrific.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
The attack just doesn't have that killer instinct apart from Jota and Salah, Jota was injured and Salah unfit, it cost us in the City game also Diaz should have buried at least one chance.

This. For all the plaudits we got for the City match we didn't win it and only scored 1. We need another killer or 2.
Football is a lie

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Got over it already. I think this is good. Still remember us running out to steam for the CL and the League when we were chasing the quad. This may also make them keep ETH for another season. Way more positives then negatives in this game. The fact that we've been winning with our B and C team for so long is a sign of how good our overall squad is but once we get closer to the end of the season, you can't get away with that as much.

Can I have some of what you're on?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Have ITV condemned the chanting yet? They are a disgrace if they haven't.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
As bad as we've been since Arsenal away. In fact our record against top six sides this season is atrocious. Is that just the Villa victory at home in the league and Arsenal away in this cup? We need to massively improve on that as we're kind of flat track bullies at the moment.
Atrocious? Superb analysis and not over the top.

What would the adjective be if it was actually atrocious?

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
The play around their box was a joke. Should have scored three in the second half. Four on two and you play it into the shins of the defender right in front of you. Worst United side in a generation and we have drawn and lost.  :no

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
That was terrible game management. We had them on the end of a toasting stick in the second half and it was all so half-arsed. No killer instinct and so many wrong decisions, epitomised (I think) by Gakpo failing to keep the ball moving when we broke 4 against 2. He wasn't the only one to make poor choices but the more I see of Gakpo the more I'm convinced he's an ordinary player. Darwin needs a severe ticking off too for arsing about in the left back position and dribbling across the pitch into an area where no Liverpool player could possibly offer him support. Idiotic. Feel sorry for both Van Dijk and Quansah who hardly put a foot wrong and yet were on the receiving end of 4 goals.

Let's hope this shambolic performance acts as a purgative for the league campaign and we get back to some basics.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
;D

The fuck you on about? we;ve palyed 8 more games than these twats. We regroup.
I don't think it's that simple. We're about to enter the run in, you could not have picked a worse time of the season to drop the ball in that manner. Against the old enemy as well.

If Jurgen can get the players to put that behind them before Brighton then fair play. It's a total nightmare of a result, not in itself but the manner of it. We don't do this.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was such an easy 2nd half and it was completely our fault for not finishing the game.

Fuck it. 2 less games to think about

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell I’m dreading the league game now , we are mediocre against the bigger sides away from home .
Give it a rest ****

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
At least we've given the under privileged a nice day
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline swish

• Main Stander
wtf didn't we rest players last Thursday for this game, Salah playing a full 90 Thursday, then we are having to take him off early. thursday was already won in the first leg. most of our team looked fucked towards the end.

nunez and elliott bad mistakes, and we messed up two attacks when it was like a 4v2, didnt finish our chances.

but its the fa cup, lets get the league and shut these scum up with 20 times bullshit