Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW - SPYIN' KOP - EFL Cup Final, Chelsea v Liverpool, 25th Feb, 15:00  (Read 26442 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Carragher talking shit again, saying Klopp hasn't won enough trophies and then going on to praise 115 for being the best team in history without even a reference to their cheating

And people still defend this cnut on his discussion thread.

How many fucking league titles do you have, Carra?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
'Laughable this. No announcement in the Fan Zone here at Wembley or anything, people finding out as they get to turnstiles. Luckily I was one with a QR code already but causing chaos here...' - https://twitter.com/DavidForde92/status/1761760157195710850 (2.28pm)

LFC fans stranded outside pre-match due to ticket barcode issues: www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-liverpool-carabaocup-final-tickets-32208084
Ticket chaos at Wembley as Liverpool fans face long queues for CC Final: https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/ticket-wembley-liverpool-fans-carabao-cup-final-2925287
BBC Journo ticket issue advice: https://twitter.com/NickParrottTV/status/1761739502760911244
LFC Help advice re ticket barcode issues: https://twitter.com/LFCHelp/status/1761750886953464057 (at 1.50pm)

I got in at quarter to 2 and even then the queue was pretty hefty

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We seem to face continuous obstacles this season but our manager and players keep on moving forward like an uncontrollable tidal wave and that can’t be underestimated.

"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly."

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Why is it always us who face these ticketing issues? Probably a combination of nerves and paranoia, but it almost feels like an attempt to unsettle the team before KO.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Why is it always us who face these ticketing issues? Probably a combination of nerves and paranoia, but it almost feels like an attempt to unsettle the team before KO.

It's bad organisation at various ground, nothing else.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Nev: Let's hope Chelsea win!
Sky Sports’ Gary Neville:
“It would give Pochettino a huge confidence boost and make people feel Chelsea are on the right track. We’ve seen more from Chelsea in recent weeks that can is a base to take the club forward, they’ve been aggressive and been able to push up the pitch. Thaigo Silva has his limitations now and it causes an issue when you want to play aggressively.
“It feels like a team that Pochettino likes now, obviously they need to add some players to that in the summer. They’ve got a chance today.
“Let’s hope it’s a good game, and let’s hope Chelsea win!”

What is this BULLSHIT?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Think it’s both teams today. Just sounds like poor organisation/planning all round
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
I got in at quarter to 2 and even then the queue was pretty hefty

Nice one mate. Seems there still issues outside...

'Queues outside Wembley  the authorities never listen digital tickets not working properly it’s a joke. Hope everybody gets in safely and a good Liverpool win #LIVCHE 
@LFC the Fa and the league cup need start listening' - https://twitter.com/Beatletown/status/1761761496189501774 (2.34pm)

'@wembleystadiumorganisation is a shambles - and @LFC have made it worse insisting on guinea pigging electronic tickets 🙄 #JOKE' - https://twitter.com/AndrewGMilburn/status/1761761077186932743 (2:32pm)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:45:25 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
Carragher is laughable really, bit like most of his 'defending'.  Watched the gerrard fa cup final couple of days ago,  cant really put into words, thats not even talking about his og.

Offline DTRed

• Anny Roader
Our defence and midfield today has 6 regular first team starters out of the 7.  This makes me think that we'll handle them well. If our front line are on it we could get it done in 90.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
“It would give Pochettino a huge confidence boost and make people feel Chelsea are on the right track. We’ve seen more from Chelsea in recent weeks that can is a base to take the club forward, they’ve been aggressive and been able to push up the pitch. Thaigo Silva has his limitations now and it causes an issue when you want to play aggressively.
“It feels like a team that Pochettino likes now, obviously they need to add some players to that in the summer. They’ve got a chance today.

What is this BULLSHIT?

What do you expect from Gary Neville, he's never going to want us to win, which is why it will be so good when we do.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
This isn’t kicking off on time is it.
The scene outside is chaotic.
YWNA

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan

What is this BULLSHIT?
The prick being impartial as usual then. He should be fucked off. Let’s hope he’s pig sick after watching us lift another trophy!!!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope you are all prepared for penalties as that's how we do things in finals.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
What do you expect from Gary Neville, he's never going to want us to win, which is why it will be so good when we do.

I just don’t understand the support for Chelsea when Neville is so righteous on what is right for football.
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen

Chelsea also got the same.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Nice one mate. Seems there still issues outside...

'Queues outside Wembley  the authorities never listen digital tickets not working properly it’s a joke. Hope everybody gets in safely and a good Liverpool win #LIVCHE 
@LFC the Fa and the league cup need start listening' - https://twitter.com/Beatletown/status/1761761496189501774 (2.34pm)

'@wembleystadiumorganisation is a shambles - and @LFC have made it worse insisting on guinea pigging electronic tickets 🙄 #JOKE' - https://twitter.com/AndrewGMilburn/status/1761761077186932743

When they are going to chuck the digital tickets, it's obvious its not workable.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated

"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly."
Time for a signature change I think. Wish more would get on board with this type of thinking
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I hope you are all prepared for penalties as that's how we do things in finals.

Fuck off Samie with your bad vibes :P

3-0 to us
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Please tell me Chelsea fans wave thousands of the same small blue branded flag to play up to their stereotype??
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

What is this BULLSHIT?

Popcorn's Art

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Time for a signature change I think. Wish more would get on board with this type of thinking

Niceswan. 👍

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Chelsea also got the same.
no, they got given paper tickets

finally heard from my parents that theyre in, thank fuck.

every fucking time when the FA are involved, useless c*nts

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I just don’t understand the support for Chelsea when Neville is so righteous on what is right for football.

He's nothing more than a hypocrite don't fall for the nonsense about him being what is good for football, he wouldn't have a clue.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Any reason why we get the digital tickets? Is this an FA thing?

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not enjoying the medias idea that we're clear favorites especially considering our injury list.

Hoping the fact we have a team of players that work well together and a Manager who gets them working as a unit is enough to get us through this and beat those plastics in 90 mins.

Would be nice to see Gakpo keep up his habit of scoring in this comp (hope I didn't scud him)

Nervous yeah but we can do this.

YNWA  :scarf :scarf :scarf

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'This system is a complete mess. Current scene outside Wembley. Liverpool fans struggling to get in the ground.'

https://twitter.com/CaoimheSport/status/1761762846772220330 (Athletic journo) - with short video (2.39pm) - I don't think most of those people are going to make it in for kick off.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:53:13 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off Samie with your bad vibes :P

3-0 to us

I hope so mate but with our injuries and the fact we don;t do easy finals....

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen

Sky just showed their fans having the same issues.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Likely to be a delay to kick off then?

Was wondering about the spaces and actually thought the Chelsea end looked emptier.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any reason why we get the digital tickets? Is this an FA thing?
someone in the ticket office told my dad (so bear in mind its third hand news) that they were fed up with touting issues encountered in recent wembley trips

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Tbf right now from what I can see, more Liverpool fans got in than Chelsea

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
It’s all red inside the ground.
YWNA

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
'This system is a complete mess. Current scene outside Wembley. Liverpool fans struggling to get in the ground.'

https://twitter.com/CaoimheSport/status/1761762846772220330 (Athletic journo) - with short video (2.39pm) - I don't most of those people are going to make it in for kick off.
Fucking joke the FA.
Hope everyone gets in safe.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

It has to be their fans as well surely? It can't just be one club given the digital tickets it wouldn't make any sense.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
ah fair enough sorry - must be linked to scanning whats on the paper then

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
It has to be their fans as well surely? It can't just be one club given the digital tickets it wouldn't make any sense.

Chelsea got paper tickets but if it’s a scanning issue it’s the same really scanning a screen or a bit of paper.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
someone in the ticket office told my dad (so bear in mind its third hand news) that they were fed up with touting issues encountered in recent wembley trips

The problem is though, digital tickets can't be guaranteed to work when there are such huge numbers involved. I can understand the annoyance about touting its something they need to get rougher on.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
The issue was barcodes being issued on App for our fans instead of a QR code.

Not the first time Wembley had a fucking issue.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Looks pretty full now, harder to tell on our end cos the seats are red 😂