Author Topic: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details  (Read 63748 times)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details
« Reply #1080 on: February 16, 2024, 12:28:28 pm »
 :butt
It’s less than 14 days away…
Ah shit yep, good point. Got my weekends mixed up  :butt  ;D

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #1081 on: February 16, 2024, 12:29:03 pm »
Yep, but strikes can be called with a minimum of 14 days notice.

No worries then, it's 9 days away 😁
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #1082 on: February 16, 2024, 12:42:22 pm »
Chelsea allocation increased. Did we get this too? Is this why we could go so far down the list?

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/more-carabao-cup-final-tickets-available
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1083 on: February 16, 2024, 12:48:42 pm »
Chelsea allocation increased. Did we get this too? Is this why we could go so far down the list?

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/more-carabao-cup-final-tickets-available

Yeah - we had 2,490 availlable for the additional sales when we previously had something like about 500 available remaining from the ballot winner sale so I suspect this is Chelsea's equivalent.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #1084 on: February 16, 2024, 12:49:04 pm »

think so

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #1085 on: February 16, 2024, 12:49:25 pm »

That’s a higher allocation than we got for the semi against Man City when there was less tickets handed out to clubs, sponsors etc!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #1086 on: February 16, 2024, 02:18:37 pm »
I'm hoping that when the Ticket Office phones people on the waiting list, it's like the Absolute radio competition where they have to answer the phone in no more than 5 rings and shout "Make Me A Winner"  If not they move on to the next on the list.   ;D ;D

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1087 on: February 16, 2024, 02:20:21 pm »
I'm hoping that when the Ticket Office phones people on the waiting list, it's like the Absolute radio competition where they have to answer the phone in no more than 5 rings and shout "Make Me A Winner"  If not they move on to the next on the list.   ;D ;D

Anyone had a call? I know someone 1550 who hasn’t.
Long live the King

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1088 on: February 16, 2024, 03:49:33 pm »
Just been removed. Probably to amend again.

Chelsea V Liverpool League Cup Final - Sunday 25th Feb 15:00pm KO

Digital tickets will be sent to fans via email in the week building up to the final.

Back on again now suggesting just sending to everyones email

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1089 on: February 17, 2024, 09:43:34 am »
My mate who missed out on the original ballot (ST for 55 years) got put into the additional one and got a ticket.

Made up for him.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1090 on: February 17, 2024, 03:28:44 pm »
My mate who missed out on the original ballot (ST for 55 years) got put into the additional one and got a ticket.

Made up for him.

I’m made up for him as well Andy, (good to see another long serving supporter get a ticket), I’m a season ticket holder since 1971, the wife since 1974, and we were 3,017 on the list. Looks like it the first final we won’t have been to since being season ticket holders, domestic or European.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #1091 on: February 17, 2024, 04:03:02 pm »
If everyone who had been going to match for 20,30,40 years always got the final tickets, then in 20,30,40 years there's be a load of old old codgers not been to any

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1092 on: February 17, 2024, 04:20:38 pm »
If everyone who had been going to match for 20,30,40 years always got the final tickets, then in 20,30,40 years there's be a load of old old codgers not been to any

So in your books long serving supporters who do not tout their tickets, go to the game, been on auto ticket since inception should be overlooked? Even Chelsea allocated to season ticket holders before their Members. As a side issue, a lot of us “old codgers” support the team a damn sight better than some of the (not regular) younger ones I witnessed around me at the Fulham home league cup game, whose only contribution was to moan throughout the game. The Members scheme at LFC is flawed, full stop.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #1093 on: February 17, 2024, 04:48:17 pm »
So in your books long serving supporters who do not tout their tickets, go to the game, been on auto ticket since inception should be overlooked? Even Chelsea allocated to season ticket holders before their Members. As a side issue, a lot of us “old codgers” support the team a damn sight better than some of the (not regular) younger ones I witnessed around me at the Fulham home league cup game, whose only contribution was to moan throughout the game. The Members scheme at LFC is flawed, full stop.

I think his point was if your method of time going the game was implemented, by the time you get to being an 'old codger' you'd have never been to a final.

I also don't understand why people think ACS should trump people not on ACS. How does having your payment automatically being taken out for a specific seat triumph a manual payment for a seat available at a later date. All been to the same game.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 04:52:45 pm by RebeccaLFC »

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #1094 on: February 17, 2024, 05:45:53 pm »
Correct Rebecca

Everyone seems to have reasons why they're more entitled than the next person and listing varying pieces of information to think you can prove that just outlines why there is a line drawn. If you've been going to the match for the last 500 years then you've had plenty of chances to get on each competitions away ladder (which would guarantee, along with all home games - a final ticket). Someone who's been to every final since 1971 is suddenly complaining when they miss one in ballot. The vast majority of those who attend would take that every day.

The competitions are quite rightly compartmentalised and the line is drawn where the number of previously attended fans outweighs the number of tickets available.  It's simple stuff really.

Self entitlement is ugly
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 05:51:52 pm by Rodneyhide »

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1095 on: February 17, 2024, 06:46:43 pm »
What’s the deal with banners in the Lower tier? Been in the upper for the last three trips so have managed to hang it over the stand, not sure about lower tier.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1096 on: February 18, 2024, 11:40:06 am »
It’s all gone quiet on the waiting list updates … what’s the highest we know they got to?

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #1097 on: February 18, 2024, 11:59:29 am »
I also don't understand why people think ACS should trump people not on ACS. How does having your payment automatically being taken out for a specific seat triumph a manual payment for a seat available at a later date. All been to the same game.

Don’t disagree - but this logic undermines the argument for STs having any advantage ahead of members on 19 credits.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1098 on: February 18, 2024, 12:16:24 pm »
Don’t disagree - but this logic undermines the argument for STs having any advantage ahead of members on 19 credits.

They don’t get that and haven’t for years. Liverpool season tickets holders have far fewer priority advantages than those at 99% of other clubs.

As a season ticket holder - I’d be all for being put on a par with members on 19 credits. As it stands we’re on a par with members with 0 (league) credits.
Long live the King

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1099 on: February 18, 2024, 12:19:07 pm »
It’s all gone quiet on the waiting list updates … what’s the highest we know they got to?

It hasn’t got to 1550 - and the website doesn’t say it’s sold out - so I doubt they even started contacting people on Friday.
Long live the King

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: February 18, 2024, 12:50:27 pm »
They don’t get that and haven’t for years. Liverpool season tickets holders have far fewer priority advantages than those at 99% of other clubs.

As a season ticket holder - I’d be all for being put on a par with members on 19 credits. As it stands we’re on a par with members with 0 (league) credits.

What advantages do members with 19 league credits have that season ticket holders don’t?

The difference between Liverpool and 99% of clubs is 99% of clubs don’t have a waiting list so long that it probably won’t ever reopen in people’s lifetimes.

It’s totally reasonable to reward the loyalty of a season ticket at a club where you can buy one if you want to, it’s less relevant when there la a waiting list the size of the stadium’s capacity queuing up to take them.

The advantage of a season ticket is you get to pay up front at a discounted rate for 19 matches without having to fuck around in the horrific sales.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:53:27 pm by Jm55 »

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1101 on: February 18, 2024, 01:05:25 pm »
What advantages do members with 19 league credits have that season ticket holders don’t?

The difference between Liverpool and 99% of clubs is 99% of clubs don’t have a waiting list so long that it probably won’t ever reopen in people’s lifetimes.

It’s totally reasonable to reward the loyalty of a season ticket at a club where you can buy one if you want to, it’s less relevant when there la a waiting list the size of the stadium’s capacity queuing up to take them.

The advantage of a season ticket is you get to pay up front at a discounted rate for 19 matches without having to fuck around in the horrific sales.

I didn’t say members on 19 have advantages season ticket holders don’t.

I think members on 19 and season ticket holders should have the same advantages. But they get very few.
Long live the King

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #1102 on: February 18, 2024, 04:12:42 pm »

Yeah. You're on a par with those of us scrambling round for tickets every week..

Give me a break

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #1103 on: February 18, 2024, 06:34:19 pm »
Laughable. Poor seasies, having to logon once a year and stump up less money than members. Tough gig

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1104 on: February 18, 2024, 06:39:07 pm »
Read what I was responding to you pair of dopes. Nothing to do with members having to scrap for league tickets.
Long live the King

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: February 18, 2024, 06:57:26 pm »
Read what I was responding to you pair of dopes. Nothing to do with members having to scrap for league tickets.

The point that they are making is thay the advantage of a season ticket (and being on over 13 credits) is that you don’t have to scrap for tickets, that in itself is the ‘advantage’ it’s massively arguable whether there should be any more given that season tickets are a completely closed shop and 13+ is extremely hard to get to.

As I said, if we were talking about, for example, Sheffield United where you can login and buy a season ticket whenever you want to I’d be having a different conversation.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #1106 on: February 18, 2024, 07:16:55 pm »
The point that they are making is thay the advantage of a season ticket (and being on over 13 credits) is that you don’t have to scrap for tickets, that in itself is the ‘advantage’ it’s massively arguable whether there should be any more given that season tickets are a completely closed shop and 13+ is extremely hard to get to.

As I said, if we were talking about, for example, Sheffield United where you can login and buy a season ticket whenever you want to I’d be having a different conversation.

Still not relevant to the point I was responding to.
Long live the King

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #1107 on: February 18, 2024, 08:27:06 pm »
It’s about giving people who can’t get a season ticket/been waiting for years for one but actually goes to league cup games on a cold wet Wednesday night a chance to go and watch their team in the cup final. At last a compromise so we all get a chance. Well done LFC.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #1108 on: February 18, 2024, 09:00:12 pm »

Ok. You've really made a great point

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #1109 on: February 19, 2024, 12:39:38 am »
I think his point was if your method of time going the game was implemented, by the time you get to being an 'old codger' you'd have never been to a final.

Your committing to going to every cup game regardless of fixture quality at the start of the season and often need prior history to get on it, which should be rewarded in some way. My mate who’s been to 3 games all season got one and not on autocup whereas a lad i know on autocup never who is a ST holder stinks a bit i reckon

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1110 on: February 19, 2024, 12:52:12 am »
Your committing to going to every cup game regardless of fixture quality at the start of the season and often need prior history to get on it, which should be rewarded in some way. My mate who’s been to 3 games all season got one and not on autocup whereas a lad i know on autocup never who is a ST holder stinks a bit i reckon

You’re not really committing to anything - if you decide you don’t want to go then you just need to cancel the payment and it won’t get take - eventually the ticket won’t get bought and your ACS ends.

It’s the same as buying a ticket for each match except it’s guaranteed, I’m on it for the league cup and don’t think it should get any priority.

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #1111 on: February 19, 2024, 01:58:12 am »
You’re not really committing to anything - if you decide you don’t want to go then you just need to cancel the payment and it won’t get take - eventually the ticket won’t get bought and your ACS ends.

It’s the same as buying a ticket for each match except it’s guaranteed, I’m on it for the league cup and don’t think it should get any priority.

Not reckon fact that you needed seasons prior loyalty to jump on it rewards said loyalty tho

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #1112 on: February 19, 2024, 08:20:17 am »

So the lad with three games will get on the ACS next season. Three league cup games isnt the loyalty you’re going for is it. And sometimes the league and FA cup ACS has dropped down to all members with no history.

The ACS should hold no weight.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #1113 on: February 19, 2024, 08:23:18 am »
It’s about giving people who can’t get a season ticket/been waiting for years for one but actually goes to league cup games on a cold wet Wednesday night a chance to go and watch their team in the cup final. At last a compromise so we all get a chance. Well done LFC.

Agree. I looked at Chelsea’s selling details and I was glad about LFC’s. But again it’s a different scenario because they’re not as popular as us. 

That’s why we can’t be based on other teams model, as we would literally sell out everything ticket given 🤣

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #1114 on: February 19, 2024, 08:34:43 am »
Not reckon fact that you needed seasons prior loyalty to jump on it rewards said loyalty tho

You don't.
In fact there were a lot of posts asking about the Euro ACS this year as we'd only played 4 games in The champions league last year.

Some assumptions that you'd get on it simply by having all four which isn't necessarily the case.

People don't necessarily want to go on the ACS so not sure any "loyalty" can be put on that

It's like someone who had a season ticket passed to them twenty years ago considering themselves a more loyal fan than a disgusting member with few league credits.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1115 on: February 19, 2024, 08:48:28 am »

The league cup ACS went to zero credits. Anyone with derby last year was guaranteed on it, then it was a ballot of applicants with zero.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #1116 on: February 19, 2024, 08:48:42 am »
At least with electronic tickets for the final no fucker has asked have their tickets arrived yet:)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #1117 on: February 19, 2024, 08:56:40 am »
At least with electronic tickets for the final no fucker has asked have their tickets arrived yet:)

A real shame not having those updates about the postal service. High quality reading

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1118 on: February 19, 2024, 09:44:55 am »
True - but the electronic tickets haven’t arrived either! :-)
JFT97

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1119 on: February 19, 2024, 09:48:50 am »
True - but the electronic tickets haven’t arrived either! :-)

Was just think that haha. What day are we expecting the email?

Remember all, don’t forget to check your junk emails too