Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League Fixtures 24th-26th October  (Read 11814 times)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Great result for Dortmund.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Love it.

Saudi cheats 0 Proper football Club 1  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
hahahahahahahaha

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Lolz.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Unluckeeee.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Fantastic.

Well done Dortmund.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Oh dear, what a shame
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Fuckin gerrin 💪.....
cracking game that ...and Uber pleasing that the goal came from one of Claire Balding's cheating twat antics 😎
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Was just thinking the same. This was billed as the group of death, in reality, four bang average sides.

The one we were in 21/22 with Milan, Atletico and Porto was stronger and we won that group in 2nd gear with a game to spare and still won at San Siro with the kids out.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Nice one, Dortmund.  8)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Surprised Dortmund won there, they're bang average. All to play for in that group now, Milan should finish bottom though.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
What a pity.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
The one we were in 21/22 with Milan, Atletico and Porto was stronger and we won that group in 2nd gear with a game to spare and still won at San Siro with the kids out.
This is a Man City group in comparison.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Good game - love a match in driving rain.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Surprised Dortmund won there, they're bang average. All to play for in that group now, Milan should finish bottom though.

Newcastle are in huge trouble now I'd say. Likely got to win at Dortmund or Paris now.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
3rd drops to Europa? So we could see Newcastle and Utd the way things are going.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Is Anthony Gordon the biggest shithouse in English football?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Newcastle are in huge trouble now I'd say. Likely got to win at Dortmund or Paris now.

1 or 2 draws might sneak them through if they win their home game. They'll find it tough going there though, they struggled away at a mediocre Milan side.

Don't particularly want them dropping into the Europa though, so i'd probably rather they went through (if they aren't finishing bottom of the group). Couldn't be arsed with the circus of playing them in a knockout tie with all their shithouse antics.

I think the CL is a poor standard though this season (as it was last season). Take away City and there's not much there.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 10:06:17 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
several MU and MC players would be offended by that suggestion.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
A very pleasing outcome up in SaudiCastle
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Do the 3rd placed CL teams play the teams who finish 2nd in the group in EL?

And top already go through?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Always nice seeing Newcastle lose
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader
Just goes to show how bad PSG were other week.  :-\

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Much like Grealish, he doesn't do anything apart from dive and throw himself about and still being praised by fellow English pundits and commentators for being "clever".
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Much like Grealish, he doesn't do anything apart from dive and throw himself about and still being praised by fellow English pundits and commentators for being "clever".
I've never ever seen what the supposed qualities of Grealish are, other than cheating of course, Abu Dhabi using English golden boys to assist the sportswash, they tried to get Kane as well remember, that would have been a masterstroke, obviously he'd have made them better, but on the PR side they'd have been untouchable having the England captain in their plucky overachieving outfit.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Saudicastle FC can fuck right off.  :wanker

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
I tell you what, based on the evidence we've seen so far this season Spurs would have walked everyone of these groups and might have even gone on to win it.

:lmao

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Do the 3rd placed CL teams play the teams who finish 2nd in the group in EL?

And top already go through?

Yes. 8 winners go to the round of 16.
3rd place in the CL play 3nd place in EL in a play off round.

We should comfortably win our group, so would avoid a 2 legged tie on 15/22 February. Last 16 is 7/14 March.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 08:53:11 am by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
I still don't think anyone near our level is going to drop down from the CL. The one I'd probably want to avoid most based on current quality is Newcastle because they don't concede too many. I still think they'll finish 2nd behind PSG though. Sevilla are a bit of a worry though I have to say, last year was the weakest Europa League side they'd ever had over the 7 victories, but their run to winning it was still tricky. I really do believe in the Europa League it's all about determination to win it, you could see it last year as much as ever with Sevilla, they just wanted/needed it more than anyone else they played like Juventus and Man Utd. If Liverpool go into every game having really taken it seriously we'll win the competition.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online MdArshad

• Anny Roader
I know we were laughed at for celebrating the cup treble during Ged time but will be nice to repeat that this season on top of the league.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Not been watching the cheats, commenting on the goal so wind your neck in. 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7syJJrsmrts" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7syJJrsmrts</a>

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
What a strike from Fortunis for Oympiakos. Brilliant toepoke from 30 yards ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I know we were laughed at for celebrating the cup treble during Ged time but will be nice to repeat that this season on top of the league.

? Bit of a mad comment that to be honest!

Maybe some immature Man Utd fans laughed at you or something?

It was a superb achievement and one of the most fun seasons in this clubs’ great history and one that was rightly celebrated - in the media too by the way. No one of note laughed. Most fans would love to experience such a season.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to Celtic last night...

'Celtic fans sing ‘YNWA’ with Palestine flags' -
Love that. Celtic fans are class

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Not usually a spilt milk kinda guy but what a shame we are not in the CL this year. Its terrible in both depth and quality.  We could probably sleepwalk into the last 4. 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Olympiakos [1] - 0 West Ham; Kostas Fortounis 34' - https://dubz.cc/c/f3257d

Olympiakos [2] - 0 West Ham; Rodinei 45+1' - https://dubz.cc/c/10291e

Olympiakos 2 - [1] West Ham; Lucas Paqueta great goal 87' - https://dubz.cc/c/57277d

AZ Alkmaar 0 - [1] Aston Villa; Leon Bailey 13' - https://v.redd.it/ytk5rzbbwkwb1

AZ Alkmaar 0 - [2] Aston Villa; Youri Tielemans 23' - https://streamin.one/v/1afb99c1

AZ Alkmaar 0 - [3] Aston Villa; Ollie Watkins 51' - https://twitter.com/thetalkvilla/status/1717604201373573306

AZ Alkmaar 0 - [4] Aston Villa; John McGinn 56' - https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/1717603232749424758

AZ Alkmaar [1] - 4 Aston Villa; Sadig goal 65' - https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/1717605410603966794

« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:42:40 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
Love that. Celtic fans are class

Absolutely fricking awesome fans. I'm a big Celtic fan now. More to be a fan like them than the club itself.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!