Author Topic: PL: Spurs 2 vs 1 Liverpool Diaz 34’ Son 36’ Gakpo 45+4’ og 90+6. Assst ref  (Read 178358 times)

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That’s worse than I expected, that’s truly awful!

Michael Oliver is the only one that comes out of that with any sort of credit.

His audio wasn't released

Offline KlurgenJopp

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
VAR: Check complete, check complete. That's fine, perfect (showing Diaz is clearly onside). Off.

OMG!

It's the ref saying 'Off', not VAR I think. Confirming it was offside to a player who has asked why the goal was disallowed?
TWICE! TWIIICE!! TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
That pause before the restart and ‘I can’t do anything’. Fuck me, it’s worse than I think we even imagined.

Why is Oliver’s audio not released who appeared to be trying to get the game stopped?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking IT nerd got it right ahead of the officials.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Oh well

Whoopsie daisy

Shrug shoulders

Fuck you.....

Oh and we're still going to ban your player for 2 games as well

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
You can see the way the VAR operator is trying to drag them to seeing there own mistake rather than calling them out it's a toxivc old boys club. "are you happy with this image" aka read between the lines you thick bastard you're making a mistake
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Online Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Yeah I thought that was weird.

Honestly, I'm so fucked off its incredible. I'm actually seeing a fair amount of support for us building from other clubs.

Question is, where is this going? What do we want? What can we realistically expect?

Sackings. And this level of transparency all the time.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't have a lot of time for Mark Goldbridge, but he's been calling this farce out since it happened and has been vocal in demanding the audio's release. I'll be genuinely interested to hear his response to this. I think he'll be just as gobsmacked and furious as the rest of us.

I'll take all the allies we can get on this right now.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
I had just about got over it today but listening to that has made me fucking rage.
Same here and can feel the old blood pressure rising again.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
It wasn't the 4th official, it was the VAR centre boss (name has been posted earlier in the thread).

i.e the fella who has authority to stop the game and award the goal after a restart.

Its disgusting.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking IT nerd got it right ahead of the officials.

Exactly right

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Makes a strong case they should be operating VAR no? He was spot on through the entire process (and has been on every single audio I've seen).

I think it's corruption by England, thats why he says check complete so quickly despite ignoring everyone else.

Listen right at the end of the "check complete" I'm sure he says "off"

Someone deffo says “off” , could be the ref though after check complete

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Sackings. And this level of transparency all the time.
It’s like when a player gets sent off against you in the 90th minute, the next opponents benefit, not you.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Scandalous. He did know it was given as offside.

He was told it was offside yeah - I thought that was a given, of course the on-field guys say what their decision was. Been clear for days the issue is that England somehow either missed it or misheard it (I definitely see incompetence rather than corruption)

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
You can see the way the VAR operator is trying to drag them to seeing there own mistake rather than calling them out it's a toxivc old boys club. "are you happy with this image" aka read between the lines you thick bastard you're making a mistake

Its the problem with hierarchies ... its very reminiscent off that dialogue with the airline pilots are flying into the side of a mountain where the junior guy doesn't want to question the pilot 

Online Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
It’s like when a player gets sent off against you in the 90th minute, the next opponents benefit, not you.

I know but replay chat is fantasy. Reform will benefit everyone
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Someone deffo says “off” , could be the ref though after check complete

Yes its the ref who thinks his onfield decision has been confirmed

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild

Webb did it before why not now?

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain

(Snipped).

VAR: Check complete, check complete. That's fine, perfect (showing Diaz is clearly onside). Off.

Referee: Cheers mate

VAR: Thank you mate

Referee. Well done boys. Good process (game restarts with a free-kick

It’s not clear that the word “off” was from VAR. I thought it could have been the referee who said that and was telling the players that it was offside. The subtitles don’t mention who said off.

I think VAR were happy that it was onside, told the ref that the check was complete, the ref immediately blows his whistle and then the ref (?) said off.

Even if VAR said off which I don’t think is the case, the referee restarts the game immediately he hears “check complete, checkcomplete, that’s fine, perfect”. The ref probably thought that the word “perfect” meant that the decision was perfect.
#JFT97

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite
To add to all this, Curtis’ three game suspension has been upheld. Of course it has…

Offline AK1892

• Anny Roader
Okay we got the first part.

Now somebody get answer what England was doing in UAE >:(

Offline dramared

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
Awful! England knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s told immediately what’s happened but he has no interest whatsoever in attempting to do anything about it. If he’s not corrupt then he’s most definitely incompetent and not a fit person for the role he’s paid to do. Needs sacking

THIS, had total intention to create the situation, far more experience than what he showed and if not he would have showed panic. To just say we cant go back now in such a relaxed manner either means he is corrupt or he is trying to land somebody else in the shit above taking the right decison. Either way corrupt.

PS the video editor seemed so relaxed and calm, very efficient and calm. Good job on stop frame and lines.
« Last Edit: October 3, 2023, 07:18:06 pm by dramared »

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He was told it was offside yeah - I thought that was a given, of course the on-field guys say what their decision was. Been clear for days the issue is that England somehow either missed it or misheard it (I definitely see incompetence rather than corruption)

the refusal to stop the game is strange
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Jones appeal unsuccessful
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
What's clear to me is that the 'Replay Operator' should be running the entire thing. What's the point in refs there.
:D

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
I hope the club has the Jones red-card audio. Something is way off on that one, too.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline d.arn

• Kopite

Yeah, and VAR replies: "Checking the offside. Delay."

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
The more I watch it, the more I feel we need to be compensated points wise. I’ve said before but im hoping that the fact we’ve been cheated will increase leniency towards us moving forward. Can you imagine when we next get screwed which won’t be too long.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
What's clear to me is that the 'Replay Operator' should be running the entire thing. What's the point in refs there.

Absolutely.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Okay we got the first part.

Now somebody get answer what England was doing in UAE >:(

They were involved in a game, I don't think that is a secret.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

After the referee awarded a free kick

VAR: Thank you mate
( Darren England and VAR assistant didn't see Spurs awarded a free kick ? )

Replay Operator: Wait, wait, wait, wait.The on-field decision was offside!
Replay Operator Are you happy with this?
Assistant VAR: Yeah.
Assistant VAR: Offside, goal, yeah.
Replay Operator: Oli's calling in to say delay the game
VAR: Pardon?
Replay Operator: The decision is onside!
Replay Operator: Oli's saying.to.delay, Oli's saying to delay.
VAR: Oli ?
Oli: Yeah ?
Replay Operator: Delay the game, to delay the game? Stop the game
VAR: Can't do anything

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
Neither VAR or the people operating it are fit for purpose after that. Time to reset.

It makes all future games frankly impossible to officiate, they will either over compensate or continue with the bollox to prove there is no bias. It will have an effect for sure.
- all in my opinion of course -

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Scandalous. He did know it was given as offside.

Of course, he did if he is checking a goal that has been given he starts at the start of the attacking phase. So he starts at the throw-in and then considering the assistant referee has stated both players were holding he checks that. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
OFFSIDE, GOAL, YEAH

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Neither VAR or the people operating it are fit for purpose after that. Time to reset.

The VAR operator was fine. He showed the image and then questioned the decision they took.

Offline Arrowsmith

• Anny Roader
  • Eee aye addio, we've won the cup!
If that's the standard of half-witted pricks who are in charge of the VAR you can see why they don't want fans in the stadium to hear what's being said every match. There'd be a fucking riot every week.
Wool by birth, Scouse by blood.
JFT97

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
'Biggest, best, most British and richest league in the world' yet this is the incompetence you operate with?

Absolutely laughable. Get your shit together. There's leagues all over the world from all different sports that operate video replay with far more transparency, efficiency and accuracy.

Premier League/UK so often feels like it still operates in the dark ages. Completely shambolic and would be hilarious to me if it hadn't cost Liverpool points.
« Last Edit: October 3, 2023, 07:21:46 pm by Lone Star Red »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
Offside, yeah, goal, yeah, can’t do anything, pardon, can’t do anything…