Author Topic: UK General Election - CLACTON  (Read 133188 times)

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: UK General Election - July 4th, here we go folks.
« Reply #2520 on: May 26, 2024, 02:04:02 pm »
Cleverley's defence of conscription was interesting this morning. It would allow young people to meet other young people from different backgrounds.

Good point.  It’ll be just like the good old ‘party time in the trenches’ days of WW1.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2521 on: May 26, 2024, 02:08:13 pm »
Good point.  It’ll be just like the good old ‘party time in the trenches’ days of WW1.

And they can have a footie match against the lads from Irkutsk, just be before the sirens go off.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #2522 on: May 26, 2024, 02:13:15 pm »
A mate of mine went to the Collegiate, a grammar school in Liverpool, which had an Officer Training  Corps, the main attraction was you got to shoot Tommy Guns.

At the same time I went to a Catholic grammar school which didn’t have the Tommy Gun incentive, probably because the ruling class thought we’d be shipping them over to Ireland for the IRA.

;D

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2523 on: May 26, 2024, 02:22:12 pm »
A mate of mine went to the Collegiate, a grammar school in Liverpool, which had an Officer Training  Corps, the main attraction was you got to shoot Tommy Guns.

At the same time I went to a Catholic grammar school which didn’t have the Tommy Gun incentive, probably because the ruling class thought we’d be shipping them over to Ireland for the IRA.
My grandad went to Collegiate ….

Ended up in India during  the war. Was very proud to not be able to hit a barn door with his pistol ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 02:26:39 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #2524 on: May 26, 2024, 03:01:30 pm »
Tory defence minister when asked last week about national service....

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2525 on: May 26, 2024, 03:29:01 pm »
5% of 18 year olds Woukd do the military bit.  That’s 30,000 a year.  The army only has 75000 peopel in it.

Proper gammon bait this policy
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #2526 on: May 26, 2024, 03:47:59 pm »

Is it true what they say about girls that went to Catholic schools?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2527 on: May 26, 2024, 04:18:02 pm »
Said on the BBC today that the country won't be returning to austerity and Labour will look to make an immediate cash injection into frontline services as a stop gap while they look to grow the economy.

Seems a fairly decent common sense approach to me, should appeal to most people.

Well fuckiing duh.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2528 on: May 26, 2024, 04:18:11 pm »
Is it true what they say about girls that went to Catholic schools?

Yes. They were professional virgins.

Unlike the girls who went to the Proddy schools who weren’t burdened with the guilt of the confessional. ;D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2529 on: May 26, 2024, 04:49:59 pm »
5% of 18 year olds Woukd do the military bit.  That’s 30,000 a year.  The army only has 75000 peopel in it.

Proper gammon bait this policy

It's like the Rwanda gimmick. It doesn't touch the sides anyway with number of people who'd actually go. It's clickbait for the Daily Mail and GB News.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2530 on: May 26, 2024, 05:00:48 pm »
c*nts who have done nothing for our youth in decades, now want to force people to work for the country.

FUCK OFF, Jackboot wannabee c*nts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2531 on: May 26, 2024, 05:21:41 pm »
Yes. They were professional virgins.

Unlike the girls who went to the Proddy schools who weren’t burdened with the guilt of the confessional. ;D

Got a friend who went to Holly Lodge. Good Catholic girl and former sex worker. Dunno what all the fuss is about myself.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2532 on: May 26, 2024, 05:49:55 pm »
Got a friend who went to Holly Lodge. Good Catholic girl and former sex worker. Dunno what all the fuss is about myself.

With a name like Holly Lodge it couldn’t be a Catholic girls school.

If she’d gone to Our Lady of the Bleeding Heart or St Margaret Torn Asunder by Wild Beasts I’d believe you.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2533 on: May 26, 2024, 05:59:28 pm »
If I don't go with Galloway, I won't give my vote to a genocide fetish maniac.

That's a tautology, but I guess it's true.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2534 on: May 26, 2024, 06:39:51 pm »
That's a tautology, but I guess it's true.
:lmao how true
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2535 on: May 26, 2024, 06:58:45 pm »
She was on Kuenssberg earlier and put Laura in her box.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-69063581

Kurnssberg illustrated in that interview what a mess political journalism is in. She pressed Reeves on tax commitments and then she read a text from someone who said they would exchange tax rises for better public services, which led her to question Reeves and ask whats wrong with tax rises?

Its basically nothing about drawing out anything but a gotcha moment to get Reeves to say something positive about a tax rise. Probably was told by Conservative HQ to go on that line.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #2536 on: May 26, 2024, 08:03:28 pm »

That’s what she gets for going to a Protestant school then, should have gone to Broughton Hall with the other Catholic girls.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2537 on: May 26, 2024, 09:01:49 pm »
Cleverley's defence of conscription was interesting this morning. It would allow young people to meet other young people from different backgrounds.

"Hey James, I've got a better way of achieving that. Abolish private education."

What he really means of course is that conscription will allow public school boys in officers' uniforms to boss around around working-class kids in the uniforms of privates.

The guy who did the most to mix people from different backgrounds in the British Forces in WW2 was adamantly in favour of abolishing private schools.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2538 on: May 26, 2024, 09:22:10 pm »
c*nts who have done nothing for our youth in decades, now want to force people to work for the country.

FUCK OFF, Jackboot wannabee c*nts.

The voluntary but not voluntary community service thing is a joke. Forced to work with other people who you choose not to for causes you may not give a shit about. Cant get a house in the community but have to help them out? No thanks.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2539 on: May 26, 2024, 09:25:59 pm »
This is depressing. maybe typical of the life long Tory supporter. she thinks she's clued up but she is totally oblivious to just how much damage the Torys have done to her families life +future, totally oblivious to the damage they have done to the NHS. doctors and care, our schools. all our services. public debt nearly tripled. Tory sleaze and corruption. economy stagnated resulting in low growth.  country torn apart by division.
https://x.com/BladeoftheS/status/1794777644640371053
@David__Osland
Leaving the European Union has completely destroyed the Conservative Party. If that doesn't qualify as a concrete Brexit benefit, what does?

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2540 on: May 26, 2024, 09:32:57 pm »
The guy who did the most to mix people from different backgrounds in the British Forces in WW2 was adamantly in favour of abolishing private schools.

True, but I hardly think Adolf should be the poster boy for genuinely comprehensive state education.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2541 on: May 26, 2024, 09:34:57 pm »
This is depressing. maybe typical of the life long Tory supporter. she thinks she's clued up but she is totally oblivious to just how much damage the Torys have done to her families life +future, totally oblivious to the damage they have done to the NHS. doctors and care, our schools. all our services. public debt nearly tripled. Tory sleaze and corruption. economy stagnated resulting in low growth.  country torn apart by division.

They’ll be pleased with national service I suspect. They’ll be even more thrilled when they roll out the death penalty swiftly followed by open sewers, polio and workhouses for primary school children. It was f*cking great in the 19th century.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2542 on: May 26, 2024, 09:35:24 pm »

So the only reason the interviewee could provide for voting Tory was because of the way ‘Boris done Covid’. 

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2543 on: May 26, 2024, 09:39:49 pm »

Just some random c*nt in Canvey Island. That place is a no go shit hole for anyone sensible just like the rest of that region. It needs wiping off the map.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2544 on: May 26, 2024, 09:51:51 pm »

They’ll be pleased with national service I suspect. They’ll be even more thrilled when they roll out the death penalty swiftly followed by open sewers, polio and workhouses for primary school children. It was f*cking great in the 19th century.
So the only reason the interviewee could provide for voting Tory was because of the way ‘Boris done Covid’.
It's hard to understand how some can be so ignorant. am not saying she should be able to remember the long list of bad things this Tory government have done over the last 14yrs. she she should have been influenced by it over the years though. it should have influenced her opinion but she seems totally oblivious to it all, you get the impression they get their opinions from snippets of conversation with like minded ignorant Torys and hardly follow politics. 
@David__Osland
Leaving the European Union has completely destroyed the Conservative Party. If that doesn't qualify as a concrete Brexit benefit, what does?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #2545 on: May 26, 2024, 09:57:01 pm »
It's hard to understand how some can be so ignorant. am not saying she should be able to remember the long list of bad things this Tory government have done over the last 14yrs. she she should have been influenced by it over the years though. it should have influenced her opinion but she seems totally oblivious to it all, you get the impression they get their opinions from snippets of conversation with like minded ignorant Torys and hardly follow politics. 
Because Corbo would have done Covid worse.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2546 on: May 26, 2024, 10:12:44 pm »
Because Corbo would have done Covid worse.
I won't even bother bringing up all the facts. the basics, the Torys ran down PPE emergency stock to fight a pandemic years before Corbyn became leader. we all know what happened because of it, Panic buying over priced useless crap we tossed in the bin. corruption.
@David__Osland

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2547 on: May 26, 2024, 10:17:06 pm »
I won't even bother bringing up all the facts. the basics, the Torys ran down PPE emergency stock to fight a pandemic years before Corbyn became leader. we all know what happened because of it, Panic buying over priced useless crap we tossed in the bin. corruption.

I think Dr beaker lost the sarcasm emoji
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2548 on: May 26, 2024, 10:17:25 pm »
I think very few people follow politics

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2549 on: May 26, 2024, 10:28:40 pm »
Hang on, he’s gone fucking further

He’s considering banning people who don’t complete national service firm public sector jobs.

:lmao

https://x.com/alexwickham/status/1794837181657493854?s=61&t=IBM61bzNciP9yNB3C-HiEg

Of the bitter fucking irony  of that
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2550 on: May 26, 2024, 10:32:42 pm »
OMFG ..it gets better

Tories now saying that teenagers who agree to do a year of military service could get 'fast tracked interviews for grad schemes in private and public sectors' afterwards.

Sunak: "We want to make sure Britain's future generations can get the most out of national service."

The man is off his fucking tits.
W

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2551 on: May 26, 2024, 10:38:18 pm »
Tories looking at under 25% now maybe 22% or lower.  A real shoot yourself in the foot strategy.  Hopefully more to follow.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2552 on: May 26, 2024, 10:40:52 pm »
Has anyone told him that letters to 1922 won't get him out of it?

Online Lisan Al Gaib

• Anny Roader
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #2553 on: May 26, 2024, 10:51:54 pm »
OMFG ..it gets better

The man is off his fucking tits.

On top of this leaked documents have shown anyone who refuses will be jailed. It's really fucking insane.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2554 on: May 26, 2024, 10:56:11 pm »
We don't have enough jails or barracks.
Normally they leak stuff like this and drop it if the feedback isn't favourable. They can't do this now.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #2555 on: May 26, 2024, 10:58:46 pm »

He’s considering banning people who don’t complete national service firm public sector jobs.

https://x.com/alexwickham/status/1794837181657493854?s=61&t=IBM61bzNciP9yNB3C-HiEg

I often wonder if I would encourage my kids to join the public sector, and honestly after the last 14 years I think being banned from public sector jobs would be doing them a favour.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2556 on: May 26, 2024, 11:00:34 pm »

Is that it? Thats fine, the public sector is fucked anyway.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2557 on: May 26, 2024, 11:01:51 pm »
We don't have enough jails or barracks.
Normally they leak stuff like this and drop it if the feedback isn't favourable. They can't do this now.

There was a large Army barracks about a mile from me which was closed down and is now a housing estate.

So the answer is - where we will the press ganged sleep?

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #2558 on: May 26, 2024, 11:05:20 pm »
There was a large Army barracks about a mile from me which was closed down and is now a housing estate.

So the answer is - where we will the press ganged sleep?

Same, there was a barracks behind the houses opposite my mum and dads, lands been sold now and they are going to build 1600 flats there.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2559 on: May 26, 2024, 11:07:06 pm »
I think very few people follow politics
Yet many of those people have strong opinions on politics.
I doubt if they look at it that way either. most are given opinions so they think they are clued up rather than forming their opinions based on reliable information and scrutiny.
@David__Osland